HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 24 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Well I have to commend @litwin he has established beyond a shadow of doubt that the Russian army has been totally destroyed. It no longer exists. Why do these Putin lovers keep fantasising that Russia still has an army?

Yesterday, upon the Steppe
I met an army that wasn't there
It wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish it'd go away...

When I came home last night at three
The army was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the Steppel
I couldn't see it there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don't fire the artillery... (boom!)

Last night I saw upon the Steppe
An army that wasn't there
It wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish it'd go away...
Rich wrote:Well I have to commend @litwin he has established beyond a shadow of doubt that the Russian army has been totally destroyed. It no longer exists. Why do these Putin lovers keep fantasising that Russia still has an army?

and i say to all ivans, - Go home the horde. Glory to the Ukrainian heroes. Glory to Ukraine
litwin wrote:https://youtu.be/vuHB0m5Tbus

and i say to all ivans, - Go home the horde. Glory to the Ukrainian heroes. Glory to Ukraine

Glory only to God, Nation Idolator. What more proof do the Lemmings on PoFo need that you are a Nazi, a follower of the sick racist fantasies of Stepan Bandera and Dmitro Dontsev? Your days of propaganda BS are coming to a close. Have a care for eternal things, not your myths of an Aryan Ukraine.
annatar1914 wrote:Glory only to God, Nation Idolator. What more proof do the Lemmings on PoFo need that you are a Nazi, a follower of the sick racist fantasies of Stepan Bandera and Dmitro Dontsev? Your days of propaganda BS are coming to a close. Have a care for eternal things, not your myths of an Aryan Ukraine.

If you are a communist you should know there is no god for you.
How can you support Russia when you say you are a "communist"? You have no fucking idea what communism is.

Russia has much worse rabble-rousers, genocide killers and "philosophers" wallowing in nationalism and pure hate than any nation in the world TODAY.
The Ukraine of today has nothing to do with the Nazi's aryans bullsh!t, remember how many Ukrainians fought and died against Hitler to help Stalin and Russia win the war?

I say it with Austria's words (no i am not austrian), after seeing what Russia did and does, and with which pretexts, "friendship [towards Ukraine] beats neutrality".
And this is true for more nations every day Russia continues its fascist war of aggression and war crimes. I take it Putin has no idea what he did and awoke.

I admit, without having any love for Russia's actions, that the situation is very bad for Ukraine.
But when Russia continues there will be nuclear war. This is not a threat, but a promise.
Wels wrote:If you are a communist you should know there is no god for you.
How can you support Russia when you say you are a "communist"? You have no fucking idea what communism is.

Russia has much worse rabble-rousers, genocide killers and "philosophers" wallowing in nationalism and pure hate than any nation in the world TODAY.
The Ukraine of today has nothing to do with the Nazi's aryans bullsh!t, remember how many Ukrainians fought and died against Hitler to help Stalin and Russia win the war?

I say it with Austria's words (no i am not austrian), after seeing what Russia did and does, and with which pretexts, "friendship [towards Ukraine] beats neutrality".
And this is true for more nations every day Russia continues its fascist war of aggression and war crimes. I take it Putin has no idea what he did and awoke.

I admit, without having any love for Russia's actions, that the situation is very bad for Ukraine.
But when Russia continues there will be nuclear war. This is not a threat, but a promise.

So, a lot of irrational emoting and autistic screeching, but no actual reply to my comment, got it.

A Communist and a Marxist or Marxist Leninist are not identical.

Supporting Russia and particularly the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics is not identical to support for any particular politician or group of politicians.

There are Fascists all over the place in this world. But Banderists do seem to be a problem in the Ukraine, particularly to the residents of the Donbass and other regions. I focus on Bandera and Donstsev because they have continued geopolitical relevance.

Litwin is a lunatic and not even honest or all that intelligent (being a plurality of bots and human operators, with an spamming algorithm that limits interactions with other posters on PoFo), but "he" isn't going to disown his forebears like OUN/B, the SS Galicia Division, and the like. And this has continued relevance because Dontsev and other maniacs had the same ideology as Litwin and others here: the " Russian as subhuman monster, asiatic tatar horde" lunacy. But what they're coy about is that they are nazi pagans who think they're nordic Germanic Aryan supermen from Scandinavia originally, who subdued the Asiatic subhuman Slavs in ancient times. They hate Monotheism, the Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, Poles, pretty much everybody else. They think that when people are killed in battle, they go to Valhalla while fire and the elements take the bodies, and they'll be picked by Valkyries to join Woden in Asgard.

Its sick. But the cure is there, operating on the disease.
@annatar1914

If there is a monothetic God He will certainly find ways to smite Putin and all those supporting his criminal murderous actions.

You, on the other hand, support that wicked devil despite claiming to be religious.
Patrickov wrote:@annatar1914

If there is a monothetic God He will certainly find ways to smite Putin and all those supporting his criminal murderous actions.

You, on the other hand, support that wicked devil despite claiming to be religious.

Actually, @annatar1914 does not support Putin, he supports Russia, which he regards as having a divinely-appointed destiny among nations. His ideas go back centuries in Russian history and culture; what is happening right now is, from his perspective, merely one episode in Russia’s history (albeit a particularly tragic one). From his point of view, you lack perspective, @Patrickov. :)
@Potemkin

Russia has degenerated. It's foolish to believe a nation with history does not do wrong and does not deserve punishment. God did that to his chosen people, i.e. the Jews, no less. Now it's Russia's turn.

Same happened with Germany, and of course China. (and if the West naively just set up someone else to defeat China then India will be next)
Patrickov wrote:@Potemkin

Russia has degenerated. It's foolish to believe a nation with history does not do wrong and does not deserve punishment. God did that to his chosen people, i.e. the Jews, no less. Now it's Russia's turn.

Same happened with Germany, and of course China. (and if the West naively just set up someone else to defeat China then India will be next)

Listening to this type of stuff gives us the clearest insight into not only the corruption that pervades all levels of the Moscow military but the atrocious morale of the common Moscow soldier. I just hope the M270's from the UK and Norway start getting deployed soon to make the Moscow supply problems even worse than they currently are!!

what ´ll be Israel reaction ?

Iranian drones have neither a serious battle ground record of success, nor are they known for their electronics, loitering performance, and range. the horde probably wants to show the world other countries are willing to support its aggression in Ukraine.

pathetic putin´s Nigeria with snow is Begging Iran for Drones Right Now

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Why are thousands of people trying to force their[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]