The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 195 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sandzak wrote:There should be mask mandate in public transport and in shops,it is a bit stronger then common flu.

I think you mean the common cold. Influenza has always killed people.
Sandzak wrote:Thanx, I can not distinguish it.

No biggie. I used to say it was the flu too, but in todays paranoid climate we’ve been forced to make distinctions.
wat0n wrote:Now? For fully vaccinated individuals?

Yes, now.

As for vaccination status and its impact, I imagine that n both cases (i.e. the flu and Covid) that the vaccinated are far less likely to die, but the difference in lethality between the two causes would still exist.
:lol: @Rugoz. I am just not a brainwashed dipshit who believes every piece of anti-Chinese propaganda that idiots in USA belch out. I know too many Chinese people, and people living and/or working in China to buy into the rubbish.

I have never supported the Chinese government, either, so go fuck yourself.

The facts are that China is handling the pandemic very well compared to the rest of the world.

At least China hasn't been invading other nations or starting wars that kill millions of Muslims. You seem OK with that.

The claims of imprisoning a million Muslims is mostly fictitious propaganda.
Godstud wrote:I am just not a brainwashed dipshit who believes every piece of anti-Chinese propaganda that idiots in USA belch out. I know too many Chinese people, and people living and/or working in China to buy into the rubbish.

Oh piss off. Plenty of evidence out there unless you deliberately bury your head in the sand.

Godstud wrote:The facts are that China is handling the pandemic very well compared to the rest of the world.

:lol:

They're handling it like shit at this point. You're the only idiot left who thinks otherwise.
@Godstud Change your dealer, the fentanyl (made in china) you consume is not good for a sense of reality.

I know some Chinese, they are hard working nice people, but the CCP is the party of mass murder since its foundation.

Compare Taiwan (Republic of China) with the CCP-China. CCP-China is a huge prison with a factory within.

Godstud you are a crazy conspiracy theorist, who does not believe the free press, an honour of journalists...
Rugoz wrote:Oh piss off. Plenty of evidence out there unless you deliberately bury your head in the sand.
Right, and all from sources that would be questionable, at best, if we were talking about any other country. You're the one with your head deep in the sand.

Rugoz wrote:They're handling it like shit at this point. You're the only idiot left who thinks otherwise.
Right. So the dead Chinese people number over a million? If not then they've done a pretty tight job of it, even if they react to local outbreaks with lockdowns, still. I noted their vaccination rates are still around 65%. That's US numbers, so would you like to compare the two, or would that be too telling?

Sandzak wrote:Compare Taiwan (Republic of China) with the CCP-China. CCP-China is a huge prison with a factory within.

Godstud you are a crazy conspiracy theorist, who does not believe the free press, an honour of journalists...
:lol: You're the Conspiracy Theorist!

Freedom of the press is a joke in most places, with journalists not even bothering to fact check. Modern journalism is pathetic, and more interested in spreading propaganda than facts. Consider that your sources for this information are propaganda machines. Honour of journalists... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You comparing Covid-19 to the flu is sheer idiocy, too, but since you don't deal with facts, I am not surprised that you think this way. :knife:
I’ve also infected my 70+ mother. She was literally dropping groceries off at my doorstep yesterday and today I’m making her chicken soup :hmm:

Edit : IVE LOST MY SENSE OF SMELL :eek:
ness31 wrote:I’ve also infected my 70+ mother. She was literally dropping groceries off at my doorstep yesterday and today I’m making her chicken soup :hmm:

Edit : IVE LOST MY SENSE OF SMELL :eek:

Get well soon. It is a" bit" stronger then influenza. But I think you are not vaccinated.

@Godstud With Pfizer vaccines is corona like flu, i got it twice.

You change your argumentation, first you claimed the Uighurs are all terrorists, now you claim the Gulags do not exists
Last edited by Skynet on 07 Jul 2022 06:47, edited 5 times in total.
Sandzak wrote:Get well soon. It is a" bit" stronger then influenza.

Lol, I’ll be honest, I’ve been sicker. I’m more concerned about my mummy..
At least China hasn't been invading other nations or starting wars that kill millions of Muslims. You seem OK with that.

Millions??? This is not true, the US killed with drones Jihadists. There was colletaral demage but from both sides (Jihadis killed more innocent Sunnis then the US)

Bush is a war criminal, because his troops used deplated uranium in urban areas.
Last edited by Skynet on 07 Jul 2022 07:20, edited 1 time in total.
Sandzak wrote:My mom has corona too now. She travelled to Bosnia to repair her teeth, but now she has to wait until the infection is over.

Aww. My poor mum didn’t travel anywhere. One of her arsehole kids gave it to her :hmm: I’m racked with guilt .

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]

I (still) have a dream

Because the child's cattle-like parents "fol[…]