Myanmar Military Comitted Genocide And War Crimes - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Please explain how supporting rebels in Myanmar would lead to a direct financial gain for western corporations or governments.

Thank you.

I already said in my previous post that, my point of "profit" more being NOT doing so would result in a loss (China gaining influence, loss for the west), not necessarily "additional profit".

Apparently you know I was right and you cannot accept that, so you jump into your usual "ask for evidence" mode.

Therefore, it's apparent that you already lost this argument. Fuck off.
@Patrickov

You have a thing against China. I get that. It is understandable. So anything that weakens or limits China is a good thing to you.

Having said that, western governments and corporations do not share your antipathy. Therefore, merely limiting or weakening China is not considered profit to them.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Having said that, western governments and corporations do not share your antipathy. Therefore, merely limiting or weakening China is not considered profit to them.

They do, otherwise some of them won't use that to ask for others to vote for them.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Politicians do not need to actually weaken or limit China in order to get people like you to vote for them. They just have to give the appearance of doing so.

We are not that easy to deceive, but apparently you are.
ckaihatsu wrote:Myanmar's Military Junta Just Officially Executed Its Own People, for the First Time in 34 Years

Then let the war begin. They get what they sow.

Tensions between the KNU and the Tatmadaw increased as unrest swept the country following the 2021 Myanmar coup d'état. On 27 March 2021, KNLA Brigade 5 overran a Myanmar Army base near the Thai border, killing 10 soldiers including a deputy battalion commander. The Myanmar army launched multiple airstrikes on Karen villages in retaliation.[14][15]

On 27 April 2021, the KNLA captured a Myanmar Army base along the Salween river, bordering Thailand's Mae Sam Laep sub-district. A civilian in on the Thai side of the border was wounded by a stray bullet during the battle.[16][17]

On 9 September 2021, KNLA Brigades 3 and 5 captured a Myanmar Army camp in Kyaukkyi Township in Bago Region.[18][19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Nat ... %93present

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]