HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 26 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

^ We will never know for sure, estimates are about 70-80.000.
Not all were killed of course.

But fear not, Russia will send more and maybe they will just bury Ukraine with the bodies of dead russians to win, they did it before.
Across all of Russia, in all provinces, they currently form "volunteer batallions". 30-40 of them.
And a general mobilization may still come –
Wels wrote:^ We will never know for sure, estimates are about 70-80.000.
Not all were killed of course.

But fear not, Russia will send more and maybe they will just bury Ukraine with the bodies of dead russians to win, they did it before.
Across all of Russia, in all provinces, they currently form "volunteer batallions". 30-40 of them.
And a general mobilization may still come –

numbers of aggressive vatniks are very limited
Wels wrote:If you are a communist you should know there is no god for you.
How can you support Russia when you say you are a "communist"? You have no fucking idea what communism is.

Russia has much worse rabble-rousers, genocide killers and "philosophers" wallowing in nationalism and pure hate than any nation in the world TODAY.
The Ukraine of today has nothing to do with the Nazi's aryans bullsh!t, remember how many Ukrainians fought and died against Hitler to help Stalin and Russia win the war?

I say it with Austria's words (no i am not austrian), after seeing what Russia did and does, and with which pretexts, "friendship [towards Ukraine] beats neutrality".
And this is true for more nations every day Russia continues its fascist war of aggression and war crimes. I take it Putin has no idea what he did and awoke.

I admit, without having any love for Russia's actions, that the situation is very bad for Ukraine.
But when Russia continues there will be nuclear war. This is not a threat, but a promise.

Trump and Biden have big differences on some issue[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]