Who is Kamala Harris? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

What does Kamala Harris seem closest to in your opinion?

A dangerous radical leftist
13%
A great pick for vice-president!
17%
An establishment neoliberal
47%
A trigger-happy cop
3%
Don't care, didn't ask
7%
Other (Please elucidate)
13%
By late
Deutschmania wrote:
There is a third party option , the Green candidate , , whom actually is a radical leftist . So if such leftists , instead of being convinced as I am to give my vote to the Democratic ticket , as part of a popular front , were instead to get behind Hawkins , as part of an united front , it could be enough to shift the election results . I just don't want for the perfect , in the form of Hawkins , to serve as the enemy of the good , in respects to Biden . I feel that from a historical standpoint , the U.S. election of 2020 is comparable to the Weimar German election of 1925 ; with Hawkins in the role of , Biden in the role of , and Trump in the role of . Only in Germany , rather than having a singular big tent party , serving as a catch all , there was respectively a Social Democratic Party , and a I feel that the U.S. Democratic party should split into a
As Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has stated ,

It's a 2 party system. Before you can do that, one of the parties needs to die. Even a quick look at history...

We're not going the way of the Weimar.

AOC is right, but she knows getting there is next to impossible.
By Rancid
Kamala probably needs to be sent to prison. ALl of these politicians are guilty of something.
By late
Rancid wrote:
Kamala probably needs to be sent to prison. ALl of these politicians are guilty of something.

Why stop there?

Everybody is guilt of something, just ask Putin.
Kamala Harris is the ultimate proof that the people that own and run the USA - are stupid.

Because they picked Harris as their candidate.

And even when she completely butchered her candidacy in the most brutal and thourough way, they didnt stop and think "maybe this person is too retarded for this position".

Nope they installed her next to their old running horse Biden, who already was obviously suffering from dementia.

So now Biden has dementia, his vice president is an idiot, and anyone here thinks Pelosi is a political genius ?

Great times.

Nothing can POSSIBLY go wrong in this constellation.
By late
Negotiator wrote:
Kamala Harris is the ultimate proof that the people that own and run the USA - are stupid.

Because they picked Harris as their candidate.

And even when she completely butchered her candidacy in the most brutal and thourough way, they didnt stop and think "maybe this person is too retarded for this position".

Nope they installed her next to their old running horse Biden, who already was obviously suffering from dementia.

So now Biden has dementia, his vice president is an idiot, and anyone here thinks Pelosi is a political genius ?

Great times.

Nothing can POSSIBLY go wrong in this constellation.

The real horror is that they are still thousands of times better than the Republicans...

Of course, Morgan Freeman is black. He conforms t[…]

My take from this discussion is that @QatzelOk w[…]

Semafor. :lol: The Intercept :lol:

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is why they are committed to warmongering.[…]