Ukraine war: Multiple explosions seen at Moscow occupiers military airfield in Crimea - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Moscow is not the occupier of Crimea. It is the liberator of Crimea. They liberated it from the the Muslim terrorist occupiers in the eighteenth century returning it to Orthodox Christendom. Crimea was never linguistically or ethnically Ukrainian. The Crimean people have a right to be part of Russia.

Many westerners are displaying modified Nazi racism. The genocidal hate filled anti Slavic racism has been modified to just be directed at Russians rather than Slavs. A lot of these racists are stupid and ignorant. When they describe Russians as Orcs they are trying to say that Russians are sub humans in the same way that Hitler said that the Slavs were sub humans, although Orcs are actually sub-Elven not sub human. Note even Hitler did not seek to genocide all Slavs, allowing some to be westernised and integrated into the German Volk.

The annexation of Crimea was a far more legitimate act than Obama's recognition of Kosovo's borders, which included a significant area of overwhelmingly majority Serbs. Neither side in this conflict can be said to be completely in the right. Ukraine's continued claim to Crimea is an act of aggressive, imperialist expansionism on Ukraine's part.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]