Mar-a-lago raided by the FBI - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Donald pleaded the Fifth at his New York fraud hearing.

:lol:
late wrote:It's what crooks do..

Disagree, and if you were a juror, you should be thrown out of a court room for thinking that.

Anyway, taking the fifth is probably the smartest move that dumbass has ever done. He has a habit of talking to much. This might mean he's actually rattled by what's happening. His usual arrogance might have been tempered some.

A real shame, it would have been nice for that stupid fat fuck to self-incriminate some. I hope he dies.
Rancid wrote:
Disagree, and if you were a juror, you should be thrown out of a court room for thinking that.

Anyway, taking the fifth is probably the smartest move that dumbass has ever done. He has a habit of talking to much. This might mean he's actually rattled by what's happening. His usual arrogance might have been tempered some.

A real shame, it would have been nice for that stupid fat fuck to self-incriminate some. I hope he dies.

You've drawn the wrong inference.

We're not talking about doubt. Think of Trump as a particularly bad mob boss. We know, for a fact, that he's guilty of many crimes.

So we know he's a crook, and his pleading is nothing more than an attempt to escape justice.

A lot of his henchmen have done the same, one did it 500 times.
late wrote:It's what crooks do

That's what Trump said.

If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment? The mob takes the Fifth.

— Donald Trump

:lol:
They are going to unseal documents related to the the warrant and search.

It's good to see some transparency in this government. YOu sure as shit know if this were Trump's DoJ, they wouldn't be unsealing shit.

Fuck Trump, I hope he dies.

EDIT: I guess Trump could have released the warrant and the receipt (i.e. List from the FBI on what they took). I wonder why he didn't.... hmmmmmm
SpecialOlympian wrote:The FBI has subpoenaed multiple Republican lawmakers. It's over. I am experiencing unimaginable ecstasy. :D

Absolutely.

One has to wonder what were the documents that were destroyed.
@Rancid

It turns out the FBI was looking for classified nuclear documents on Trump's property. But you know, the Republicans will excuse that too.

Paul LeBlanc of CNN wrote:The FBI sought to locate classified documents related to nuclear weapons, among other items, when agents searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, this week, people familiar with the investigation told The Washington Post.

The people did not offer additional details to the Post about "what type of information the agents were seeking" or whether any such documents were recovered, according to the paper.

The revelation adds key context to the Justice Department's extraordinary decision to search the home of a former president.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/11/politics ... index.html
Politics_Observer wrote:@Rancid

It turns out the FBI was looking for classified nuclear documents on Trump's property. But you know, the Republicans will excuse that too.

My God. How the fuck do you hold down a job?

The number one rule of propaganda: make it believable.

This isn't.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Rancid

Yup. Thought as much. Looks like he's a traitor to the highest degree and will be going to prison forever. And so is anybody else in his circle who so much as looked at those things. :hmm:

EDIT: I can't even imagine the implications for international relations if Saudis or Russians got some of those docs.
Last edited by Saeko on 12 Aug 2022 03:19, edited 1 time in total.
@BlutoSays

Are you sure you should be asking me this question? Look, NUCLEAR WEAPONS DUDE! Do you know how serious that is and the sort of threat those weapons pose to humanity? Are you STILL going to excuse this piece of shit from taking those documents and bringing them to Mar-l-argo. Dude, you seriously need mental help for REAL. You really do. You need to get your head screwed on straight. You need a grip on reality.

1 The great settlement withdrawal that Israelis […]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]

Jared Kushner is inspired by the real estate pote[…]