Mar-a-lago raided by the FBI - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Politics_Observer wrote:@Rancid

It turns out the FBI was looking for classified nuclear documents on Trump's property. But you know, the Republicans will excuse that too.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/11/politics ... index.html

If true, what a massive fucking scum bag. I wonder if he sold or gave away copies of that document to other nations/people. Serious, the MAGA morons will still back him.
Politics_Observer wrote:@BlutoSays

Are you sure you should be asking me this question? Look, NUCLEAR WEAPONS DUDE! Do you know how serious that is and the sort of threat those weapons pose to humanity? Are you STILL going to excuse this piece of shit from taking those documents and bringing them to Mar-l-argo. Dude, you seriously need mental help for REAL. You really do. You need to get your head screwed on straight. You need a grip on reality.

Double LOL. The FBI said it. It MUST be true!!

Thanks for sealing your fate in November, jackasses.

Last edited by BlutoSays on 12 Aug 2022 04:03, edited 1 time in total.
@BlutoSays

Well, hey, you know, let's just let politicians keep classified top secret nuclear documents in a public country club that have all kinds of different people visiting every day in a public place lying around. That's OK with you, right, Bluto? I mean, nothing can go wrong and nobody should be accountable for anything, right Bluto?

Well, hey, you know, let's just let politicians keep classified top secret nuclear documents in a public country club that have all kinds of different people visiting every day in a public place lying around. That's OK with you, right, Bluto? I mean, nothing can go wrong and nobody should be accountable for anything, right Bluto?

He's kind of a moron. He thinks because Hillary did something wrong, it's somehow a free pass to betray the nation.
Rancid wrote:He's kind of a moron. He thinks because Hillary did something wrong, it's somehow a free pass to betray the nation.

Anonymous sources say...........

@Rancid

I mean, to me, I was embarrassed when Trump was elected. You know, the “grab em by the pussy” sort of President that openly bragged about sexual assault on video. I was outraged at his treatment of American hero and POW, Senator John McCain. Now, this massive embarrassment of having a President who the FBI suspects having top secret nuclear documents just lying around in a public country club that has tons of visitors every day.

Do the American people really understand how dangerous that really is if those documents fell into the wrong hands at such an insecure location? Do they understand, what kind of danger that poses to their own security? There are foreign adversarial countries/governments out there that would take those documents and use them to kill Americans. Adversarial governments, like Russia for example, could use that information to launch a first strike nuclear attack on the United States and put us in a very bad position. That's after killing millions of Americans, too.

You know how stupid and incompetent and foolish the American people look for ever electing this idiot to office? You know how dumb we look because of Trump and his Republican enablers? We look pretty damn stupid right now. This sense of entitlement by Trump and his wealthy backers, on display, put our national security in serious jeopardy. The Russians, who Trump is so friendly with, would love to get their hands on those documents and use them against us. They would use them against Trump too and his wealthy backers, guaranteed.

I mean, what an embarrassment. Just look at all the Republicans who acted as his enablers and supported him. Look at how stupid they are. They are and were stupid. Trump is a national humiliation. A national embarrassment. I mean, I am embarrassed. How could the American people ever let such entitlement go unchecked and unpunished? It's an embarrassment that we have. Just look at the situation. You know?

Bluto, like many Trump supporters, are totally delusional and have no grip on reality. They are lost souls and can't understand reality and live in a universe that just doesn't exist. It's as simple as that. They truly are clueless and mentally ill. They can't comprehend reality or live in it. That's how it is with people like Bluto who have been taken in by cults. They lose all sense and grip on reality. That's Trump supporters.
Ricky Shiffer, MAGA terrorist and Jan 6 insurrectionist who tried to murder FBI agents after planning the attack on TruthSocial, a Trump owned website, was killed by police officers earlier today.

EDIT: We need urgent legislation that will prevent any Trump voters from boarding planes or owning guns. :excited:
BlutoSays wrote:My God. How the fuck do you hold down a job?

The number one rule of propaganda: make it believable.

This isn't.

Good point. Why would Trump steal stuff he can't read?
BlutoSays wrote:Image

Why do you keep sharing these???

In all seriousness, it is so funny to me that BlutoSays is such a brainwashed moron, by Facebook of all the Boomerest places, that when anything he doesn't like happens he can literally shout, "Fuck you!!! I'm going to deluge you in my favorite thought terminating cliches!!!"

Oh wait, a second Bluto post has hit the towers:

BlutoSays wrote:Anonymous sources say...........

The DOJ and FBI should release the affidavits they used to get the warrant. The warrant is the accusation, the affidavits would tell us the justification/s they used to get the warrant. They rarely release them however this was a significant raid whether you despise the orange man or not.

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/08/12/t ... ar-a-lago/
Last edited by terrapinsfan on 12 Aug 2022 14:24, edited 1 time in total.

Are you sure you should be asking me this question? Look, NUCLEAR WEAPONS DUDE! Do you know how serious that is and the sort of threat those weapons pose to humanity? Are you STILL going to excuse this piece of shit from taking those documents and bringing them to Mar-l-argo. Dude, you seriously need mental help for REAL. You really do. You need to get your head screwed on straight. You need a grip on reality.

While Trump was hijacking The Beast, strangling his secret service agent, plotting to overthrow the US government, and shattering plates at the White House, he was also secretly copying nuclear documents to store in a safe at his house in Florida.

That’s their narrative.

Daniel Bostic (@debostic)
Rancid wrote:He's kind of a moron. He thinks because Hillary did something wrong, it's somehow a free pass to betray the nation.

Rancid, did you ever read the end of WWII and how it went down in Germany? Fascist thought is about the power to control everything. If they can't control a country? Absolutely? Even their own nation? They prefer to ruin it completely and not have it serve anyone else in that country.

How logical was it to send young boys less than 12 years old to go and fight it out with seasoned soldiers from the allied forces? It made no sense. To normal thinking people. But it makes sense to a fascist. They prefer to burn down the society completely and ruin the entire country rather than have it serve another government or another group.

Why is anyone surprised the Bluto types are that way? It is their political philosophy. Burn it all if you can't win or control the entire apparatus.

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]