Mar-a-lago raided by the FBI - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Tainari88 wrote:Rancid, did you ever read the end of WWII and how it went down in Germany? Fascist thought is about the power to control everything. If they can't control a country? Absolutely? Even their own nation? They prefer to ruin it completely and not have it serve anyone else in that country.

How logical was it to send young boys less than 12 years old to go and fight it out with seasoned soldiers from the allied forces? It made no sense. To normal thinking people. But it makes sense to a fascist. They prefer to burn down the society completely and ruin the entire country rather than have it serve another government or another group.

Why is anyone surprised the Bluto types are that way? It is their political philosophy. Burn it all if you can't win or control the entire apparatus.

Step back and figure WHO is doing the burning. Read the definition of fascism and figure out WHO fits that definition. WHO is running the "apparatus"?

Politics_Observer wrote:@BlutoSays

Well, hey, you know, let's just let politicians keep classified top secret nuclear documents in a public country club that have all kinds of different people visiting every day in a public place lying around. That's OK with you, right, Bluto? I mean, nothing can go wrong and nobody should be accountable for anything, right Bluto?

Rancid wrote:They are going to unseal documents related to the the warrant and search.

It's good to see some transparency in this government. YOu sure as shit know if this were Trump's DoJ, they wouldn't be unsealing shit.

Fuck Trump, I hope he dies.

EDIT: I guess Trump could have released the warrant and the receipt (i.e. List from the FBI on what they took). I wonder why he didn't.... hmmmmmm

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Thursday that he "personally approved the decision to seek a search warrant" for former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort and that the Justice Department filed a motion earlier in the day to make the warrant public.

Trump said late Thursday that he would not oppose the move.

Speaking about his decision at a brief news conference, Garland said the department "does not take such actions lightly" and first pursues "less intrusive" means to retrieve material. Garland noted that it was Trump's "right" to reveal Monday's FBI search of his property and that all Americans are entitled to a presumption of innocence.

Garland added that the Justice Department has asked to make public the property receipt detailing what agents found inside the Trump property.

Trump’s attorneys had until 3 p.m. Friday to oppose the government’s motion to unseal the warrant. But Just before midnight, Trump said on his social media platform that he would not oppose the government's motion.

“Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents,” Trump said in part.

Trump received a federal grand jury subpoena this spring for sensitive documents the government believed he retained after his departure from the White House, a source familiar with the matter confirmed https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-received-subpoena-fbi-search-mar-lago-home-rcna42693
Here is the video of a press conference, in which the Attorney General addressed the matter.
Deutschmania wrote: Here is the video of a press conference, in which the Attorney General addressed the matter.

Yea, I saw it.

It's a marvel we still have morons like @BlutoSays going along with Trump's bullshit.

Anyway, one of the potential crimes is a violation of the espionage act. Trump is clearly an enemy of this country. It's starting to look like @BlutoSays is too. What a piece of shit.
Here's what was seized

1 set of "top secret/SCI" documents
4 sets of "top secret" documents
3 sets of "secret" documents
3 sets of "confidential" documents.

It's unclear what a single "set" of documents means. Still, what the fuck is the former president doing hanging on to these kinds of docs? Throw the book at this fuck face as hard as possible. Jesus, fuck Trump, what a piece of fucking shit.

Who are these god damn fucking mornic MAGA idiots that are supporting Trump? What the hell is wrong with those people's brain? How can these people be just so god damn fucking stupid?

Queue another meme bomb from that idiot @BlutoSays
@Rancid

According to public reports, Trump is being investigated by the FBI for violations of the Espionage Act. Of course, they are not saying what kind of information specifically was contained in those documents. But those were some very sensitive documents though and Trump committed some very serious crimes having them in his possession, especially at an insecure location. No wonder the FBI wanted those documents back. That's pretty scary.
Rancid wrote:Here's what was seized

1 set of "top secret/SCI" documents
4 sets of "top secret" documents
3 sets of "secret" documents
3 sets of "confidential" documents.

It's unclear what a single "set" of documents means. Still, what the fuck is the former president doing hanging on to these kinds of docs? Throw the book at this fuck face as hard as possible. Jesus, fuck Trump, what a piece of fucking shit.

Who are these god damn fucking mornic MAGA idiots that are supporting Trump? What the hell is wrong with those people's brain? How can these people be just so god damn fucking stupid?

Queue another meme bomb from that idiot @BlutoSays

Set of documents is a folder containing documents on some topic. You know how the movies show it buy passing along a folder containing information.

Something like this:

11 sets means 11 such folders. I am not sure it is illegal for him to keep them though since he is a ex-president though.
JohnRawls wrote:11 sets means 11 such folders. I am not sure it is illegal for him to keep them though since he is a ex-president though.

Depends on what the rules are around document control. I can only imagine it's pretty stringent. I mean shit, the secrete/confidential document control rules we have at my company are pretty fucking strict.

EDIT: Of course, this could just be something where they just wanted the documents back and that's it. Even then, TRump is a dick face for wasting government resources on picking up documents. That said, doubtful that's all it is, we will see.
It shouldn't be surprising at this point, but the fact that Trump did everything Hillary did and he said she should be locked up for is so fucking funny. And all our local morons can do is spam Facebook memes while calling it "FAKE NEWS," the catch phrase of their favorite cartoon president that they buy T-shirts of, in response to it because they are literal baby-brained children incapable of addressing reality it any meaningful way.

I'm not even saying Trump will be punished, as our system is set up to never punish anyone who has been president. They just can't accept the fact that the loudest, most visibly stupid man to ever live, an absolute clown makeup wearing moron who slathers himself in fakebake tanning solution and then wears white polos that only accentuate the fact that he is slathered in makeup like a cheap whore, could ever do something stupidly illegal because they have the brains of toddlers.

Obviously, the man who ties his hair around his head like a half-Windsor mullet to cover his bald spot can do no wrong, and any allegations otherwise must be lies. That's literally how they think, and it's so fucking funny they think the guy with a complicated mullet is a super genius. He is perfect, and infallible, like his white man weave.

Like you have the result of Republican discourse right here: spamming shitty memes in your face while shouting, "NO, NO, NO I DON'T LIKE IT SO IT CAN'T BE TRUE [insert a thousand Minions memes here]". I don't know why anyone would ever consider American style reactionary thought to be anything besides a cult that attracts people with severe personality disorders.

Also it's still fucking hilarious to me that Trump couldn't deliver on the one campaign promise I supported as a Hillary voter: locking her up.

Rancid wrote:It's unclear what a single "set" of documents means. Still, what the fuck is the former president doing hanging on to these kinds of docs? Throw the book at this fuck face as hard as possible. Jesus, fuck Trump, what a piece of fucking shit.

BlutoSays wrote:Image

He's got you there, Rancid. Bluto owned you with his sick memes.
[Quoting myself from another source:]

"I hope I've got this right, 'cause with all of the spin and political palaver, it's sometimes more than a bit of a bother to do so.

"Mr. Donald Trump's Mar-A Lago home was raided once before. He knew what was taken away. He was, based upon that raid, aware that holding on to government documents, especially those of a secret nature, was wrong for an ex-president to do.

"Now, there has been a second raid. Reports are that documents of a secret nature were found.

"That brings up a question.

"Why would Mr. Trump continue to hold on to documents he knew he should have returned to the government?"

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.
JohnRawls wrote:
I am not sure it is illegal for him to keep them though since he is a ex-president though.

Top secret?

You know better than that. The laws are very, very clear.

Wanna know what's even worse? If they're sitting in Putins lap..
Politics_Observer wrote:@Rancid

According to public reports, Trump is being investigated by the FBI for violations of the Espionage Act. Of course, they are not saying what kind of information specifically was contained in those documents. But those were some very sensitive documents though and Trump committed some very serious crimes having them in his possession, especially at an insecure location. No wonder the FBI wanted those documents back. That's pretty scary.

So sensitive that the FBI took MONTHS to retrieve them?

The documents have already been declassified by Trump long ago before he left office.

Pretty scary, huh?!!

Those documents belong to the federal government anyway, not Trump, so the Feds had every right to take them from anywhere anytime by any means necessary. He could have only taken some very personal and irrelevant things with him while leaving office, which shouldn't have even included Kim's love letters to him, let alone nuclear stuff. Has he got any such love letters from him since he left office, by the way? They wouldn't be federal property if Kim were still interested in sending love letters to Trump as a private person, but anything he got from him while being in office belongs to the federal government. Top GOP shitheads wrongly siding with Trump also should know that.
Beren wrote:Those documents belong to the federal government anyway, not Trump, so the Feds had every right to take them from anywhere anytime by any means necessary. He could have only taken some very personal and irrelevant things with him while leaving office, which shouldn't have even included Kim's love letters to him, let alone nuclear stuff. Has he got any such love letters from him since he left office, by the way? They wouldn't be federal property if Kim were still interested in sending love letters to Trump as a private person, but anything he got from him while being in office belongs to the federal government. Top GOP shitheads wrongly siding with Trump also should know that.

What nuclear stuff?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BlutoSays wrote:Step back and figure WHO is doing the burning. Read the definition of fascism and figure out WHO fits that definition. WHO is running the "apparatus"?

Bluto you think moderate to right wing liberals and neo liberals are the left. You are totally ignorant. You are fighting with pro capitalist neo liberals that are considered Right in any normal political science scale. You think they are Left.

The one who is damn clueless is YOU!

You think by getting rid of the liberals the nation is going to improve. The liberals control most of the wealth on Planet Earth. But not the far Left liberals the super right wing ones. That you don't understand it is part of the reason that if your side wins? The Chinese will quickly close in on all wealth and military control from the USA or there will be a war. The USA run by people who are DUMB as can be about geo politics like your side are? Will be quickly dethroned and the USA will be a hellhole with the same issues dysfunctional nations have in Africa, Latin America and Southeast Asian nations have too.

But you will be too stunned by the economic crash to see it.

You are the one who does not know what is going on. It does not surprise me. :lol:
BlutoSays wrote:Image

Literally, the least corrupt thing a law enforcement agency can do is go after someone who is both rich and has held high office. But tell yourself otherwise. I know as an elderly person who is confined to their Lay-Z-Boy and whose experience of the world is watching Dan Bongino videos on Facebook you have a uniquely stupid perspective, but I think you can do better.

Also please stop posting these gross memes.

I would like to add: what does anyone here think the benefit of engaging with Bluto could possibly be? Do you think he'll possibly start shouting the right racial slurs at his IHOP server on his day trip from his elderly care facility before he drops dead in about 5 years, tops?

Like, your goal is to get him to start saying the hard R n word instead of calling them "moon crickets" before he dies if you're trying to educate him. The man guzzles shit for fun from whatever Facebook suggests he should read.
@SpecialOlympian @Tainari88 @BlutoSays @Rancid

Here is the question. Is the United States a free society in which the rule of law applies to everybody equally? Or is it a fascist totalitarian society where some people like Donald Trump are above the law? How this case is handled will determine the answer to that question. Because if Donald Trump is not charged with a crime, then the answer to that question is that the United States is not a free society that has the rule of law. Nope. It will be a fascist totalitarian society based on social control, rather than the genuine rule of law, in which some people like Donald Trump or his wealthy friends are above the law while everybody else is simply controlled by laws that those same wealthy people like Trump pass without those same laws being held to them. Thoughts anybody?
Politics_Observer wrote:@SpecialOlympian @Tainari88 @BlutoSays @Rancid

Here is the question. Is the United States a free society in which the rule of law applies to everybody equally? Or is it a fascist totalitarian society where some people like Donald Trump are above the law? How this case is handled will determine the answer to that question. Because if Donald Trump is not charged with a crime, then the answer to that question is that the United States is not a free society that has the rule of law. Nope. It will be a fascist totalitarian society based on social control, rather than the genuine rule of law, in which some people like Donald Trump or his wealthy friends are above the law while everybody else is simply controlled by laws that those same wealthy people like Trump pass without those same laws being held to them. Thoughts anybody?

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump the fucking moron thinks he declassified the documents because he said so. Like he can just say "I hear by declassify this" like he's some sort of king/tyrant.
Politics_Observer wrote:@SpecialOlympian @Tainari88 @BlutoSays @Rancid

Really? Explain your logic.

And then.....

Yes, Comey did leak classified information
by Byron York, Chief Political Correspondent | September 01, 2019 | The Washington Examiner

The new report from the Justice Department inspector general proves beyond any doubt that fired FBI Director James Comey leaked sensitive law enforcement material in the Trump-Russia investigation. Doing so set a "dangerous example" for the bureau's other employees, Inspector General Michael Horowitz wrote.

Still, Comey's supporters have claimed exoneration on one front: that Comey did not leak classified information. Some reacted angrily when President Trump tweeted that Comey had done so.

Full story:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... nformation

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/o1902.pdf
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is implausible that the IDF would witness what […]

Quibbling about terminology is the exact method us[…]

The importance of out-breeding

https://external-content.duckduckgo.c[…]

Bring on the nuclear war.