HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

litwin wrote:"Kadyrov's patient " LOL, serv is a muslim lover )) how much Turkish DNA , you ex muslim slave do you have , 90% ? dont worry our UCK will help you :lol:

You gotta be of Russian origin , right?
That's why you project so much hate towards ethnicity you originated from.

That might be cured by Dr Kadyrov.
Oh, yeah, you are of Russian origin, now it is more clear why you hate those who are your ancestors.

It is pure psychology, you are ashamed of your Russian origin, so you by pathologicaly hating Russians deny it....it is a defensive mechanism of converts....because you wouldn't hate yourself, would you...therefore you are not a Russian convert in your imaginary world.
litwin wrote:look turk , you talk crap , but one for sure

Nope. You gotta be of Russian origin.

If you have watched " Jungo Unchained " movie, you are represented by Stephen 8) , you know that ex-slave (Samuel L. Jackson) guy who serves enslaver ( Leonardo DiCaprio) and hates black slaves more than white enslavers do.

You simply hate your Russian origin, and you'd be happy if they, the Russians, disappear from the Earth so you don't get reminded you being a Russian by their existence.
litwin wrote:look you war - criminal race , you are semi-turk and this is a fact , and you ´ll pay for srebrinica ivan

So, my dear Russian bro, when Dr. Kadyrov is starting the treatment of your convert identity denial syndrome?
litwin wrote:no, semi- turk , I dont have pig-dogs blood in me, BUT YOU 100% ARE FULL OF MUSLIM DNA, thats why you are cuckolding the muslims 7/24 , even thought they hate and disrespect your coward race

I think this post gives a good insight in to how the liberal establishment continually tries to gas light us. The Liberal establishment whips up a campaign of hate and censorship against those of us that questioned "Black Lies Matters", those of us that said the actions of some individual policemen in a Democrat run city in a police department run by a Black African American were not a world priority and didn't justify special treatment during Lockdown. Yet the Liberal establishment green lights the most disgusting, blatant Nazi style racism shown in this post.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]