Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 360 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Rancid
Independent_Srpska wrote:
Ehmm...no, USA started it, but that really wouldn't be of such importance after a nuclear winter.

Yea... no.
By Skynet
Independent_Srpska wrote:Ehmm...no, USA started it, but that really wouldn't be of such importance after a nuclear winter.

No without nuclear weapons.

With Russia is indirectly the hole NATO at war.
Sandzak wrote:Better war now then in 20 Years, when the Axis Russia-Iran-China have a stronger military.

Yeah, better to destroy the world NOW, while you're still king of it.

Peace and international development... is a threat to oligarchs. And oligarchs is who we fight for, not ourselves.
QatzelOk wrote:Yeah, better to destroy the world NOW, while you're still king of it.

Peace and international development... is a threat to oligarchs. And oligarchs is who we fight for, not ourselves.

China has now a bigger Navy then the USA, and they can replace every ship faster then the USA.

Russia has begun the massproduction of Zircon rockets.

Iran has drones.

We have a cold war since 2014. It is an ideological war not for Oligarchs. Nobody will use nuclear weapons, The NATO will not directly have war with Russia, and China has not yet enough nuclear war heads and China has artificial Islands to protect the mainland.

Iran has for 1000 Years Uranium (by current demand). If they start nuclear production they with ease become a nuclear Superpower.
Last edited by Skynet on 13 Aug 2022 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
Sandzak wrote:China has now a bigger Navy then the USA, and they can replace every ship faster then the USA.

Russia has begun the massproduction of Zircon rockets.

Iran has drones.

We have a cold war since 2014. It is an ideological war not for Oligarchs. Nobody will use nuclear weapons, The NATO will not directly have war with Russia, and China has not yet enough nuclear war heads.

Ideological wars are ALWAYS for oligarchs.

Real, normal people want food, peace, and self actualization.

Oligarchs want insane, world-destroying quanitities of power. And all Westerners know how to do is to appease their insane oligarch class, like pet dogs who live for the approval (and squeaky toys) of their masters.

Rugoz wrote:It always astonishes me when a Pofoer feel the need to constantly lie and bullshit. It's a freaking internet forum that probably few people visit, so what's the point?

I am not lying at all. I am trying to find out why the Western Oligarch class is risking the end of the world in Ukraine.

Other than Hunter Biden's corruption, the Western bio-labs, and a general desire to smash every other culture on earth, the West's oligarchs seems to have bought much of the Ukraine since the Maidan coup d'etat.

I am not willing to die for prima donna's who think the world is theirs. I find these people insane, and I am not getting paid to write what I write (or what I think).

If your only contribution to this thread has been "Go, West, Go!" and "Kill Ruskies," perhaps you should turn off your computer and go watch a cockfight somewhere.
@QatzelOk I am not lying at all. I am trying to find out why the Western Oligarch class is risking the end of the world in Ukraine.

No. The West acts reasonable, insane would be a direct war between NATO and Russia, because Russia is in conventional arms weaker so they would have to rely on their nuclear warheads.
Sandzak wrote:..The West acts reasonable...

Picking fights with nuclear armed nations is NOT reasonable.

Neither was the genocide of the 150 nations of North America.

So your opinions about the West are just as warped and propaganda-created as the negative opinions of Russia and China that our oligarch media foments.

Our oligarchs want to exploit and control these other nations, just like monarchs used to.

And where religion used to LIE and say that God liked kings, today it's mass media that LIES and tells us that Science likes oligarchs and their poison technologies and foreign policy.
Sandzak wrote:Better war now then in 20 Years, when the Axis Russia-Iran-China have a stronger military.

Thucydides' trap works now for the NATO matrix. :lol:

It worked for Putin in 2007/8.

Indeed, nothing changes about homo sapiens but technology.

Funny, though.
Sandzak wrote:No. The West acts reasonable, insane would be a direct war between NATO and Russia, because Russia is in conventional arms weaker so they would have to rely on their nuclear warheads.

How has "the West's reasonable acting" put the whole world in jeopardy?!

Dude, nothing reasonable in Western foreign policies since the age of sailing, it's all about imperialism and resources.
By Drlee
ingliz wrote:They killed at least 500,000 Iraqi babies. Former United States secretary of state, Madeleine Albright, claimed that the deaths of more than 500,000 Iraqi children was worth it. :)

This is nonsense. Monumental hyperbole.

At the beginning of the war the population of Iraq was 18 million. That would amount to killing all of them.

Even today it is a fucked up demographic. Take, for example, the average age break out. Today 7.5% of Iraqis are over 50. In the US that is 30%. Even today Iraq's infant mortality rate is 127th in the world.

It is just a really bad place to live.
^ Yep, nonsense. As I posted before, but there are literally hundreds of other links, and books.

https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/2022/03 ... i-children

What is somehow disconcerting that even with all the knowledge about disinformation and propaganda and the availability of sound information everywhere, some people still want to fall for this, letting themselves voluntarily instrumentalize by right-wing dictators that just claim they are communist (freeing the world from nazism, from gays, from decadence, from corruption (the latter being exactly the reason how they could become dictators), while all they do ist taking away freedom and life from others, and try to turn the whole planet into the sh!thole their own country is.

From Putin to Xi Ping to all those other embarrassing "strongmen" how long do these dictators think they live? The greatest king will be forgotten by history at some point.
"Know when to stop." (from the Handbook for dictators)
The reaction of the West to the Russian invasion is text book narcissism. The western establishment has green lighted a campaign of classic Nazi style racism against Russians. Is the Russian invasion a terrible attack on the lives, freedoms and rights of Ukrainians? Yes most certainly it is. To support Ukraine is the right thing to do. Ukraine should join NATO. NATO expansionism is absolutely right. The Swiss should be excoriated for the moral failure to join NATO, to contribute to our collective defense. The Swiss are the parasites of western security. They failed to fight Hitler. They failed to support NATO against Communism and now they're failing to support NATO in standing up to Russia.

What is not OK, what is hypocritical narcissism is this demand that every nation, every group in the world take the defense of Ukraine sovereignty as the number one issue in the world today. The point about the half a million Iraqi children is not whether the figure was accurate, but that hardly anyone in the West cared whether it was true. That we were prepared to continue with the sanctions even if it was true. The whole basis of Iraqi containment was profoundly immoral. To say that Saddam was the new Hitler, but then to leave the Iraqi population under his control when 80 percent of the population were not Sunni Arabs or Sunni Turkomen, showed a complete disregard for the lives, welfare and rights of the overwhelming majority of the Iraqi people.

Iraq is just one example of how the West can completely ignore the rights and welfare of huge groups of people when they feel like it. So other people are perfectly entitled to not make the Ukrainian people their priority.
By Rancid
Wels wrote:^ Yep, nonsense. As I posted before, but there are literally hundreds of other links, and books.

https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/2022/03 ... i-children

What is somehow disconcerting that even with all the knowledge about disinformation and propaganda and the availability of sound information everywhere, some people still want to fall for this, letting themselves voluntarily instrumentalize by right-wing dictators that just claim they are communist (freeing the world from nazism, from gays, from decadence, from corruption (the latter being exactly the reason how they could become dictators), while all they do ist taking away freedom and life from others, and try to turn the whole planet into the sh!thole their own country is.

From Putin to Xi Ping to all those other embarrassing "strongmen" how long do these dictators think they live? The greatest king will be forgotten by history at some point.
"Know when to stop." (from the Handbook for dictators)

Ingliz is an imperialist asshat.

Worse of all, he's a fucking weasel bitch.
By Rugoz
Rich wrote:Ukraine should join NATO.

What, right now?

Rich wrote:The Swiss should be excoriated for the moral failure to join NATO, to contribute to our collective defense. The Swiss are the parasites of western security. They failed to fight Hitler. They failed to support NATO against Communism and now they're failing to support NATO in standing up to Russia.

That is somewhat ignorant. Switzerland always took the "armed" part of "armed neutrality" rather seriously, until the end of the cold war at least. It's not a complete pushover like Austria.

Rich wrote:Iraq is just one example of how the West can completely ignore the rights and welfare of huge groups of people when they feel like it. So other people are perfectly entitled to not make the Ukrainian people their priority.

It's a bad example, since the "oil-for-food" program existed, explicitly aimed at helping the Iraqi people. Iraq rejected the program until 1995 by the way (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Na ... lution_706).
Putin in great company agreeing to expand relations with NK. :lol:

Anyone remember when @Igor Antunov was bragging about 3G in Pyong Yang or some dumb shit like that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By ingliz
Rancid wrote:Ingliz is...

Say what you please, but I thank God I am not American. Everything the US touches turns to shit. You're like king Midas's idiot brother.

:lol:

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]