Are US universities discriminating white males - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The State of Alabama has "International Universities". Point is, anyone from Alabama gets a discount, however, all the professors think you've had a string of encounters with "Asia". Yes they had that boxer rebellion of pushing the religions. They had that Dr. Allen's class. I met the Chair of recruiting from Asia for the "international university". You know what its not even possible to be an international university because we're all over the world Americans waiting to discover it or whatever. "I heard China's beautiful you should go" whatever. Hey there are multiple reports "Asia" wants Alabamians arrested, anyone heard of this disturbing pattern? I essentially get stuck in the least favorite group in every class after not volunteering which is full of gangsters returning to Asia. I'm not picking on the United States Asians. But hey how often will you have a chain of command for Asia on your ass, welcome to College.

I bet the entire University of Alabama system couldn't be convinced to spend a dollar on an Alabamian with 20 high school teachers, a dixie flag, the Governor, a segregation order, that'd F* somebody. This segregation order says they don't know what the hell they were organizing.
Last edited by Mike12 on 14 Aug 2022 03:03, edited 1 time in total.
No. Are you pretending to be a victim? :roll:

Man up. You are basing this off of a fucking cartoon??

Quotas are dying. They do not have them for universities, either.
Godstud wrote:No. Are you pretending to be a victim? :roll:

How would it be at the door anyway? Application quotas? stalk that campus 10 years whats that get you? counselors on universities and student deans paid to screw people royally. I'm dragged at all times crying physically to supra-detention facilities where no one calls you privileged ,need a counselor? with a counselor? they do anything they get paid the bucks.

No one would dare accuse me of an "Asian Pattern" besides the one place on earth bowing down.

Aren't they used to Doctors of Chemical Engineering , I sure hope so. I should be a doctor of Chemical Engineering. No one's ever shyed away from Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering failures in year 1. These are all Science majors. They're all Science majors in which we all deserve to ridicule all discussions of the "Professorial freedoms", have you heard any of that? Like its Art. They are are a Precious Art and Presence, I never distracted anything anywhere. I had 39 of 40 classes basically all at 1 degree and institution, I placed any elective open in a semester a 4 year degree of any design or purpose size or meaning, a last elective, lets "PROTECT" "(Consumer Behavior 400)". The freedom to feel Consumer Behavior 400. The Science Degree must protect that feeling one man had in MKT 500. When I never wanted to get picked out of the auditorium or be noticed. And the other one some horrible feeling grouping us all again in some sort of feeling together of MGT 401.
Godstud wrote:No. Are you pretending to be a victim? :roll:

Thanx for answering the question.

No quotas are not dying, in Germany have the DAX-companies to have 30% women in managment by law.
Mike12 wrote:They outnumber men in *most* places.

Women are in average smarter then men, but their IQ spectrum is close to each other, men you have a broad spectrum, from idiot to genuis (most genuis are men).

Women perform better at schools, and school education is the only proven IQ-enhancer.

Men are those who found companies.
Sandzak wrote:Women are in average smarter then men, but their IQ spectrum is close to each other, men you have a broad spectrum, from idiot to genuis (most genuis are men).
Men and woman are both identical in IQ and competency. They only differ very slightly in that women are slightly more orderly and men are slightly more industrious.

The exceptions to the rule don't prove it.

Sandzak wrote:Women perform better at schools, and school education is the only proven IQ-enhancer.
No. Their personality determines that, far more than anything else. Yes, it education does raise IQ... slightly.

Men have traditionally founded companies. The differences between men and woman are great determiners in this, though(I've been reading a great deal on this subject recently). It has nothing to do with IQ, though.

American universities do NOT have quotas, however. Unless you can provide an actual source that demonstrates this, I will write it off to watching too much TV. :D
The biggest difference between the sexes and proof that there are distinctly male and female brains is here:

Male brains appeared to be wired front to back, with few connections bridging the two hemispheres.

In females, the pathways criss-crossed between left and right.

These differences might explain why men, in general, tend to be better at learning and performing a single task, like cycling or navigating, whereas women are more equipped for multitasking, say the researchers in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).

The same volunteers were asked to perform a series of cognitive tests, and the results appeared to support this notion.

It starts in the womb with the release of hormones from the mother and how those hormones interact with the baby.

The IQ bell curve is more extreme on both ends for men, i.e there are more smart men than women, vice versa there are more dumb men than women. Conversely there are far more male anomalies i.e geniuses. It's not due to brain mass variations but the way the hemispheres are wired, women have more connections in the frontal cortex between the two brain hemispheres, while men have many more connections overall across the entire length of both hemispheres but few between, allowing for more variability in thought and intelligence, hence more 'industrious' or creative or batshit insane overall while women tend to be more patterned/emotionally manipulative/stable in thought.

Anyway, not sure about university but primary and secondary schools definitely do (unintentionally in most cases) discriminate against boys as 70% of the staff is female here in cunt land (pun intended), while over 65% of boys live at home alone with just a mother in single parent households (no father). This leads to a female oriented upbringing, in a female oriented education system-which is probably detrimental to boys long-term. The lack of masculinity in the west is no doubt the cause of growing globohomogenous degeneracy and rising angst between the sexes, along with growing confusion about gender and the workable norms of biology.

I've been around Zoomers in my recent job and boy let me tell you they're fucked beyond comprehension. Emotionally and socially stunted by technology overall, the girls are self absorbed and completely dependent on constant 24/7 validation coming from their little screens, they are highly dysphoric and encouraged to be confused, while the boys are encouraged to engage in drug use and nanny state dependency, goaded into a culture where it is seen shameful to be physically strong or assertive. Many are now spending as much as women on their hair and nails at the hair dressers and walking around with purses.

Dei sub numine viget
Under God's power she flourishes

Inspectir General sees no abnurmalitees at this presunt time. no course oph actiun required. Male dumbscale 5.4

.Until the 19th century, women were effectively barred from higher education.
Slowly, the U.S. experienced a rise in women's colleges and coed institutions.
Most Ivy League schools refused to admit women and erected sister schools as a compromise.
Despite women's progress in higher ed, problems remain in pay equality and stereotypes.
Many of the Ivy League schools did not admit women until the 1960s and 1970s. That being said, several paired up with "sister schools" that educated women. In 1879, Harvard created the "Harvard Annex" to educate women separately from its male undergraduates.
There is no quota. I found an article from PEW about how men just decide they do not want to go to college. More White men refuse to enroll than Black or Hispanic men. Why are White men refusing? It is unclear to me. The study only looks at a few reasons.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... ompletion/

But of the ones who do choose college, nearly half are glad that they did. But that is still low. What is it about higher education that White men dislike? Or do they just hate doing homework and studying, because less time to fool around and have fun?
I graduated and all it gave me was a love for Hermione because she's not really there. Nobody's Hermione man. After Harry and Ron save her from a mountain troll in the girls' restroom, she becomes best friends with them and often uses her quick wit, deft recall, and encyclopaedic knowledge to lend aid in dire situations. Rowling has stated that Hermione resembles herself as a young girl, with her insecurity and fear of failure.
Igor Antunov wrote:I've been around Zoomers in my recent job and boy let me tell you they're fucked beyond comprehension. Emotionally and socially stunted by technology overall, the girls are self absorbed and completely dependent on constant 24/7 validation coming from their little screens, they are highly dysphoric and encouraged to be confused, while the boys are encouraged to engage in drug use and nanny state dependency, goaded into a culture where it is seen shameful to be physically strong or assertive. Many are now spending as much as women on their hair and nails at the hair dressers and walking around with purses.

This is really funny coming from a guy in his 40's who developed their viewpoints on gender roles and politics by posting on 4chan.
SpecialOlympian wrote:This is really funny coming from a guy in his 40's who developed their viewpoints on gender roles and politics by posting on 4chan.

30's, and I developed my views across 26 countries by talking to humans from all walks of life.

You're the shut in my globo-homogenous friend. You don't know what diversity is....and you never will at this rate
Igor Antunov wrote:The biggest difference between the sexes and proof that there are distinctly male and female brains is here:

It starts in the womb with the release of hormones from the mother and how those hormones interact with the baby.

The IQ bell curve is more extreme on both ends for men, i.e there are more smart men than women, vice versa there are more dumb men than women. Conversely there are far more male anomalies i.e geniuses. It's not due to brain mass variations but the way the hemispheres are wired, women have more connections in the frontal cortex between the two brain hemispheres, while men have many more connections overall across the entire length of both hemispheres but few between, allowing for more variability in thought and intelligence, hence more 'industrious' or creative or batshit insane overall while women tend to be more patterned/emotionally manipulative/stable in thought.

Anyway, not sure about university but primary and secondary schools definitely do (unintentionally in most cases) discriminate against boys as 70% of the staff is female here in cunt land (pun intended), while over 65% of boys live at home alone with just a mother in single parent households (no father). This leads to a female oriented upbringing, in a female oriented education system-which is probably detrimental to boys long-term. The lack of masculinity in the west is no doubt the cause of growing globohomogenous degeneracy and rising angst between the sexes, along with growing confusion about gender and the workable norms of biology.

I've been around Zoomers in my recent job and boy let me tell you they're fucked beyond comprehension. Emotionally and socially stunted by technology overall, the girls are self absorbed and completely dependent on constant 24/7 validation coming from their little screens, they are highly dysphoric and encouraged to be confused, while the boys are encouraged to engage in drug use and nanny state dependency, goaded into a culture where it is seen shameful to be physically strong or assertive. Many are now spending as much as women on their hair and nails at the hair dressers and walking around with purses.

I just want to let you know that these pictorials were probably the cause of some domestic violence in my household this evening :lol:
ness31 wrote:I just want to let you know that these pictorials were probably the cause of some domestic violence in my household this evening :lol:

Both setups have their charm. You should explain to your partner how indispensable men and women are to each other. The most annoying, pain in the arse women rejuvenate me regardless. There's something to be said about that. Most Men and Women just click. Love me the companionship...in small doses. Marriage is still too scary. :eek:
Igor Antunov wrote:Marriage is still too scary. :eek:
Modern feminists make marriage a scary proposal. :excited:

I'd avoid marriage to a Western woman unless you had a really good prenuptial agreement.

Universities are not discriminating against white males.
Marriage is scary if the woman has all these unrealistic expectations of what a man should be like and what he needs to bring to the table. And if you think marriage is like prison, it's going to be like a haunted house for ya. The problem is that women want to change men and everyone else around them. I even wonder if white men around my age also want to try to change their partner to be more manageable. No way, not me. I am too damn old to change! (Well late 30s, but I still think that's too old to change.)

I posted a good article that includes a study about how white men just don't want to enroll in college and university. Why are they so against higher education? I think it's stupid but I'm not exactly a genius myself. I do not regret going to university either the first time or my current education (2 more years!). It really changed the way I see myself and the world. If I could afford it, I would take tons of classes on various subjects. Learning can be an adventure.
@MistyTiger Men don't marry a woman and try to change her. They want the woman as they see her NOW. Women are the ones prone to wanting to change the man.

Find a relationship now, @MistyTiger. The longer a woman puts it off, the harder it will be to get into one. Men do not care about how much education a woman has, or how good of a career she has. That's not what men are after(I am generalizing, of course).

Marriage is scary for men because if/when it ends in divorce, they'll lose most of the things they have worked for and might have to support the woman for the rest of their life.

Thus marriage rages were at an abysmal 6.1/1,000 in 2019 and divorce rates are hovering around 50%. Note: College educated women are responsible for initiating 90% of divorces.

Trump is selling Trump Bibles for $59.99. The guy[…]

In this thread, for example, we see Palestinians d[…]

I am of the opinion, and have been for a long tim[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]