FBI, R.I.P.? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By wat0n
BlutoSays wrote:It's infested with lifers. There have to be mass layoffs, but I think that'll be happening in the next couple of years.

Republicans really need to attack their budget and dump cold water on their party. Close offices, cut out whole layers of management.

You know Trump would do that today and Desantis definitely would also. It really needs to be done for much of this bloated .gov

It's just an out-of-control leviathan. 87,000 new bodies for the IRS? :lol: No good can come of these overgrown federal bureaucracies.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Why did Comey announce Hillary had the emails before the vote?
By Rancid
Tainari88 wrote:The Right all of a sudden think the FBI is after them...let me laugh. :lol: :lol:

It his hilarious.

"Defund the FBI" :lol:

These are just people that are a combination of easily manipulated by MAGA-ism, and well, just fucking dumb.
By Rancid
I clearly recall @BlutoSays saying that he just wants laws enforced. This is what it means to enforce laws (equally) you fucking dip shit.

"Law and order" :roll: fucking moron.
By BlutoSays
Rancid wrote:I clearly recall @BlutoSays saying that he just wants laws enforced. This is what it means to enforce laws (equally) you fucking dip shit.

"Law and order" :roll: fucking moron.

If it weren't for double standards, democrats would have no standards at all. 8)

By pugsville
BlutoSays wrote:It's infested with lifers. There have to be mass layoffs, but I think that'll be happening in the next couple of years.

Republicans really need to attack their budget and dump cold water on their party. Close offices, cut out whole layers of management.

You know Trump would do that today and Desantis definitely would also. It really needs to be done for much of this bloated .gov

It's just an out-of-control leviathan. 87,000 new bodies for the IRS? :lol: No good can come of these overgrown federal bureaucracies.

So Trump did not have the gutyz to do anything serious and choked when faced by someting than photo opportunists and attempting to sign his name with his sharpie. Fail.ail fail,

Trump did nothing,

'
By pugsville
BlutoSays wrote:If it weren't for double standards, democrats would have no standards at all. 8)

Fox news....

Well if it;s all you captors let you watch in that basement,

Well it is cruel and inhuman,

If only there was federal investigation organization that could save you...
By ckaihatsu
BlutoSays wrote:
If it weren't for double standards, democrats would have no standards at all. 8)

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS1lzpd6Gf0

*Keystone cops*, from both Democrats and Republicans.

The precedent is that Trump was already impeached for the charge of incitement of insurrection.

Here's from the other thread:

After Joe Biden won the 2020 United States presidential election,[6] then-incumbent Donald Trump pursued an unprecedented[7][8] effort to overturn the election,[20] with support and assistance from his campaign, proxies, political allies, and many of his supporters. These efforts culminated in the 2021 United States Capitol attack by Trump supporters, which was widely described as an attempted coup d'état.[21][22][23][24] One week later, Trump was impeached for incitement of insurrection but was acquitted by the Senate. In June 2022, the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack said it has enough evidence to recommend that the U.S. Department of Justice indict Trump.[25]

Trump and his allies promoted a "big lie" of numerous false claims and conspiracy theories claiming that the election was stolen by means of rigged voting machines, electoral fraud and an international Communist conspiracy.[26][17][14][15][27][28][34] Trump pressed Justice Department leaders to challenge the election results and publicly state the election was corrupt.[35][36][37] However, the U.S. attorney general, the director of National Intelligence, and the director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency – as well as some Trump campaign staff – dismissed these claims. State and federal judges, election officials, and state governors also decided the claims were baseless.[38][39][40][41]

A small group of Trump loyalists, including Trump's chief of staff, Mark Meadows, his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and several Republican lawmakers from the House Freedom Caucus, attempted to keep Trump in power. At the state level, their tactics targeted state legislatures with the intent of changing the results or delaying the electoral vote certification at the Capitol.[42] At the national level, they promoted the idea that Vice President Mike Pence could refuse to certify the election results on January 6, 2021. Consequently, hundreds of elected Republicans, including members of Congress and governors, initially refused to acknowledge Biden's victory,[43] though some later changed their positions.[44][45]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempts_ ... l_election

viewtopic.php?p=15242323#p15242323
By ckaihatsu
pugsville wrote:
Fox news....

Well if it;s all you captors let you watch in that basement,

Well it is cruel and inhuman,

If only there was federal investigation organization that could save you...

'Powerpoint roadkill', as I like to call it.

x D
By libertasbella
wat0n wrote:The FBI had a warrant so it's not like it acted against the law.

It's easy to keep things legal when you play by your own rules.
By ckaihatsu
ckaihatsu wrote:
*Somewhere* in the video, the former DNI uses the term 'Democratic partisanship.'

= D

---

libertasbella wrote:
It's easy to keep things legal when you play by your own rules.

Fuck! There it is!

x D
By BlutoSays
ckaihatsu wrote:Not Even the President Can Declassify Nuclear Secrets

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ts/671119/

FBI and DHS warn of increased threats to law enforcement and government officials after Mar-a-Lago search

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mar-a-lago ... forcement/

This is one of the big problems with you. You read headlines and immediately form a story around them.

I'm not sure the FBI was ever even looking for nuclear (Q clearance) material.

How do you know that someone didn't see the affadavit or warrant or whatever and see the word nuclear in it and immediately leak that to the press? Another 40 million clicks generated. :lol:

Meanwhile, for all we know, the DOJ had boilerplate language that covers all materials from A-Z and everything in between and shoved it to the warrant to cover every expediency (and knowing full well at some point, it would probably become public creating more swirl). Meantime, you have dickheads like rancid, late and and politics_observer who read that headline and immediately go to:

OMG TRUMP WAS SELLING NUCULAR SECRETS TO THE ROOOOOSKIES!!!!!!!!

Then all you dumbasses spooge into a mosh pit and gyrate in it for the next five days. JFC
By ckaihatsu
BlutoSays wrote:
more swirl

x D

(That's what I say every time I go to the *ice cream parlor* -- !)

x D

x D

Tori Amos - Raspberry Swirl (Official Music Video)

By Rancid
@BlutoSays; the same asshat that claims he wants laws encorced, is the same asshat that complains when they are being enforced. Especially against a treasonous piece of shit TRump.

By extension, this makes @BlutoSays a piece of shit traitor that should be thrown in prison like the piece of shit weasel honorless scum he is.
Last edited by Rancid on 15 Aug 2022 01:57, edited 2 times in total.

@FiveofSwords On e again, you fail to provide[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]