Mar-a-lago raided by the FBI - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rancid wrote:I don't understand why MAGA morons who claim they want to make America stronger thinks it's ok to weaken it by allowing documents that should never leave certain government facilities to leave those facilities... :?:

It is the big government which make the US weaker. If you don't hide so much info from citizens, then you don't have to hide them by producing classified documents.

Biden is a strongman who is authoritarian as much as Maduro. He would make a brutal dictator. If you try to silence the opponent by trying to arrest him, then it is called "supression" by every standard.
XogGyux wrote:
Well, obviously because Trump never stopped being president and he has been directing the government from Mar-A-lago. That is the only explanation why he had secret documents because he needs them to do his job as the ACTUAL commander in chief. :lol:
These people are morons...

I wonder if the Republican party is going to push Trumpism/Fascism away, or embrace. So far, looks like they are still on the fence about this over all. The very fact that they are still trying to play the middle is precisely what I cannot vote for them for the foreseeable future. This is so obviously fucked up.
Rancid wrote:I wonder if the Republican party is going to push Trumpism/Fascism away, or embrace. So far, looks like they are still on the fence about this over all. The very fact that they are still trying to play the middle is precisely what I cannot vote for them for the foreseeable future. This is so obviously fucked up.

Rancid wrote:I wonder if the Republican party is going to push Trumpism/Fascism away, or embrace. So far, looks like they are still on the fence about this over all. The very fact that they are still trying to play the middle is precisely what I cannot vote for them for the foreseeable future. This is so obviously fucked up.

Does Biden play the middle by trying to lock up his political opponents? :?:
The two of you above this post are absolute fucking morons. Thanks fully one of you doens't live in the US. Unfortunately, the other does.
Rancid wrote:The two of you above this post are absolute fucking morons. Thanks fully one of you doens't live in the US. Unfortunately, the other does.

Address Donald Trump, Jr.'s post above or shut your pie hole.

Constantly posting facism, racism, Trumpism!! ain't cutting it.
Istanbuller wrote:He is not a random person. He is an ex-president. He is also the frontrunner for GOP 2024 president candidate.

If this was happened in another country, The US would immediately issue a condemnation. Suppressing the opposition is anti-democratic wherever it happens.

Trump literally ran on locking his opponent up. A campaign promise everyone was disappointed about him failing to deliver on.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Trump literally ran on locking his opponent up. A campaign promise everyone was disappointed about him failing to deliver on.

One year old survey claimed just 40% of republicans support that Trumps runs again for presidency.
A hundred year old survey just claimed that no Republicans would vote for Trump.

:lol:
BlutoSays wrote:

Address Donald Trump, Jr.'s post above or shut your pie hole.

Constantly posting facism, racism, Trumpism!! ain't cutting it.

You are the laughing stock of pofo.
BlutoSays wrote:Image

Why do you keep posting these? Your Facebook feed must be fucking wild, man.

I don't know how you expect us to address this, or what you plan to gain from our opinions on sexy minions.
I think @BlutoSays has reverted down to even lower orders of brain functionality. Meaning, it's become so difficult to understand even basic logical concepts, that he now resorts to meme bombs from twitter/facebook/truth social/whereever as a means to "make a point" or "fight back".

Basically, he's down to his reptilian brain because things have gotten too complex (when they are not that complex) for his stupid little dumb shit brain, that he now does what he does.

Whatever was left of his marginal higher levels of functioning are gone.
As a financial planner this is the goal I set for most of my clients: retiring and then melding in to your reclining chair and basically doing the Soylent Green suicide scene, but instead of pastoral scenes and operatic soundtracks it's Dan Bongino and Ben Shapiro shouting at you about why you should support police violence.

Long story short, Blutosays has chosen to retard himself into being a radio relay for minions memes that get advertised to him on Facebook. Despite the fact that he is a living adbot, nobody on the right will ever call him out for being a huge fucking moron. Because at the end of the day, while rightwingers hate the idea of using collective action to solve problems they are more than happy to have allow their loudest, hardest braying jackasses to lead them in thought terminating cliches that call them to collective action.

I just want to reiterate here: all rightwing thought is moronic and has no cohesive ideological structure. It is angry old racists constantly kneejerking in reaction to whatever happens, like a slime mold shrinking away from penicillin. Nothing can be done. Material conditions can never be improved. But while you are warming your hands over a trash fire under an underpass you can rest assured of one thing: the libs have been owned. This, and only this, is the premise of all rightwing thought in Ameria.
"CNN reported a basic fact about the president being investigated."

Bluto: "FAKE NEWS [insert sexy minions memes here]"

Literally, the libs engage with reality so I will reject reality to own them. It's not complicated, but it has to be stated because otherwise we might forget what kind of morons we are dealing with.
pugsville wrote:Well perhaps you should stop?

But then how would we get our uncut Facebook memes? I want to see what the sexy minion are going to do next.

I don't want Facebook memes that have been stepped on. I want the raw shit, the minions memes that make a Boomer's brain light up like a Christmas tree. Except I want an androgynous Gen Z person of indiscernible gender to call it a Faith Tree just so I get that raw, hardcore Boomer anger shit.

I want the good stuff. I want to see an old person raging against their favorite candy bar being renamed kind of shit. I want the pure, raw lines of coke feeling you get from seeing a Boomer realize they're no longer the target demographic for consumer goods kind of feel, the hard shit. Like straight up blackjack bragging about his standing desk kind of shit, I'm talking the black tar heroin of minions memes shit.
American fascination with stupid Epstein is something that I will never be able to understand and trying to link him to every bad act in the world.
JohnRawls wrote:American fascination with stupid Epstein is something that I will never be able to understand and trying to link him to every bad act in the world.

Just a synonym for bad person. it's like linking everything to Nazis or Jews, or Trotski-Facists, Wokes, Trump, Terrorist, Anti Christ whatever.

It's put whatever group beyond of Pale, they evil right they don't use deodorant, cats and dogs living together in the street,.

It short hand to brand the group whatever is so bad there no point understanding or talking it's just scream abuse time.

They can be dismissed with reason.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]

This year, Canada spent more paying interest on it[…]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachment[…]

On the epidemic of truth inversion

Environmental factors and epigenetic expressions […]