Mar-a-lago raided by the FBI - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

JohnRawls wrote:American fascination with stupid Epstein is something that I will never be able to understand and trying to link him to every bad act in the world.

Let me contextualize Epstien for you: imagine something nearly as important as Hunter Biden's laptop. If you can even conceive something that important. To be honest, Hunter's laptop is kind of a "Could God make a rock so heavy even he couldn't lift it" kind of thing.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Let me contextualize Epstien for you: imagine something nearly as important as Hunter Biden's laptop. If you can even conceive something that important. To be honest, Hunter's laptop is kind of a "Could God make a rock so heavy even he couldn't lift it" kind of thing.

But it is not only the Trumpsters doing it. Both sides are linking everyone Epstein. He was a rich guy that committed suicide and now has quadrilion conspiracy theories running around him or anyone who he ever met which is a lot since he was rich and attended same parties.
Poor baby @BlutoSays. He's lost his power of memes and is now resorting to Whataboutisms.

This thread isn't about Obama, but the piece of shit who came after him. Get a clue.
Damn. A letter documenting a former president's active engagement and him working with the exact agency in charge of handling records. This is some damning shit, my dude. You fucking got him.

And to think, Obungler was hiding the evidence on his own website the entire time. What a fool.

JohnRawls wrote:But it is not only the Trumpsters doing it. Both sides are linking everyone Epstein. He was a rich guy that committed suicide and now has quadrilion conspiracy theories running around him or anyone who he ever met which is a lot since he was rich and attended same parties.

Yeah, you can find pictures of him with lots of rich and powerful people. He probably had a lot of blackmail on some pretty rich and powerful people who would have preferred him dead than in court.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Damn. A letter documenting a former president's active engagement and him working with the exact agency in charge of handling records. This is some damning shit, my dude. You fucking got him.

And to think, Obungler was hiding the evidence on his own website the entire time. What a fool.

Yeah, you can find pictures of him with lots of rich and powerful people. He probably had a lot of blackmail on some pretty rich and powerful people who would have preferred him dead than in court.

Dude, if Epstein didn't commit suicide then with the amount of pushback we would have found out already. It was a suicide highly likely. Not sure how people are still stuck on him being killed while you all shouted about it for years and think that nobody really investigated this probably 5 times over.
JohnRawls wrote:
Dude, if Epstein didn't commit suicide then with the amount of pushback we would have found out already. It was a suicide highly likely. Not sure how people are still stuck on him being killed while you all shouted about it for years and think that nobody really investigated this probably 5 times over.

We live in an age where people simply care to believe whatever it is they want to believe and nothing else. It's the only way a moron like Trump came to power, and the only way he continues to get support from morons like blutosays.
Trump is raising money off of this again. Taking money from his moron supports. :lol:

I wonder how much Bluto has given... fucking jackass.
And now it's come to light, as reported by both the left-leaning The Guardian, and the conservative New York Post, that a possible Russian femme fatale might have gained access to the documents. There has been a number of female Russian agents working their wiles in targeting men in NATO countries. It makes one wonder if there might be a connection between these cases.
As the affidavit hit the docket, reports emerged of a woman posing as a member of the Rothschild family playing golf with Trump and Lindsey Graham while ingratiating herself with Trump’s supporters. Talk about synchronicity.

The incidents are under active investigation in the US and Canada. Her alleged real identity is Inna Yashchyshyn, a Russian-speaking immigrant from Ukraine.

This latest episode stands as a cross between Maria Butina and Inventing Anna. Life imitates life. History can be repetitive. One thing is clear, security is not a primary concern for Trump. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/aug/26/trump-mar-a-lago-affidavit-lloyd-green
A Ukrainian woman posing as a member of the Rothschild banking family has been outed as a fraud after she allegedly infiltrated former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, according to reports.

Inna Yashchyshyn, 33, lied to ritzy resort members that she was the heiress to the reputed family’s mass fortune, Anna de Rothschild, according to a probe by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

She appeared at numerous Mar-a-Lago functions mingling with the likes of Trump, South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham and others while she held the position as president of United Hearts of Mercy, founded by Florida-based Russian oligarch and former business partner Valery Tarasenko in Canada in 2015, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

After hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments to the foundation, processor Stripe Inc., suspected fraud and halted the funds for the campaign which was supposed to help families devastated by the COVID-19 pandemic.Yashchyshyn, 33, is now the subject of several federal investigations after it was revealed she is not in fact a member of the Rothschild family. She’s additionally under investigation by Canadian authorities for alleged financial crimes.

In actuality, Yashchyshyn is the Russian-speaking daughter of an Illinois truck driver. It’s unclear when she came to the US.

She allegedly made several trips to the ex-president’s Florida estate with her fake identity to make connections with some of the nation’s biggest leaders, according to the paper. https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/ukrainian-woman-inna-yashchyshyn-posing-as-rothschild-family-member-infiltrated-mar-a-lago/
A beautiful jewelry designer who criss-crossed Europe for 10 years was actually a Russian spy who infiltrated NATO by charming and seducing commanders.

She was known as Maria Adela Kuhfeldt Rivera but her real name was Olga Kolobova, and she was a spy working on behalf of Russia’s GRU foreign intelligence service, according to the investigative site Bellingcat, which used photo-matching software to out her.

Rivera took up residence in Rome, Malta and Paris before making Naples, Italy, her home base. She owned a jewelry boutique and talked her way into the city’s international party scene, including soirees and balls attended by NATO officers, the outlet reported.https://nypost.com/2022/08/27/russian-spy-exposed-for-luring-nato-chiefs-into-honeytraps/
Trump called for dumping McConnel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is where it's shown TRump has little power over Republicans. This should make @BlutoSays sad.
Trump was a weak little bitch who couldn’t deliver on the one promise he made that all Americans supported: locking Hillary up. I voted for her but I also wanted the Resolute Desk moved to a solitary cell.

Biden is a senile old man. Not only did he steal the election from Trump, but he is also going to lock him up. And he’s not just going to lock Trump up: he is going to take down the Cabal and free the mole children under New York Central Park from the adrenochrome labs. He will also kill the clone who replaced Tom Hanks and even though that’s not necessary I understand his reasons for killing a Cabal sleeper agent.

I’m not a big fan of Brandon. But he delivers. Trump didn’t deliver, he kind of deserves it for being a weak little bitch who had the election slapped out of his hands by a man who thinks he’s still fighting Cornpop in a 60’s parking lot.

I say lock up the man who refused to lock her up. The man who refuses to bring justice to the wicked is the bigger criminal. I don’t blame the criminal for being a criminal, I blame the sheriff for refusing to do his job. Which Trump decided not to do.

Hillary is still a free woman. Right now, Hillary walks among the innocent without a care. She’s coming for your children in the night because Trump was too weak to do his job.

Right now, at the very moment YOU are reading this, Hillary is boiling the bones of children in her witch’s cauldron to prolong her life through unnatural means. You thought you voted to stop this by voting for Trump. And he did nothing to stop her. That’s just weak governance for shit losers.
Rancid wrote:Trump called for dumping McConnel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is where it's shown TRump has little power over Republicans. This should make @BlutoSays sad.

None of Trump critics in the house survived the primaries. All of them lost to pro-Trump candidates.
Istanbuller wrote:
None of Trump critics in the house survived the primaries. All of them lost to pro-Trump candidates.

Not all, just the incumbents. The real takeaway from recent elections is that Dems are doing a lot better than expected.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]