HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 28 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Independent_Srpska wrote:So, my dear ..bro,....

ivan´s poodle tell me how do you feel to be humiliated by muslims on the daily base by the muslims albaniens or chechens ? how you servs- maskali can live like this ? is it cos you have always been muslims slaves ?

how do you feel when you watch this video , just dont lie this time you poor semi-turk

ivan, tell chechya is cool, slap the ivan´s slave face , :lol: such low scum folk )))

Rich wrote:I think this post gives a good insight in to how the liberal establishment continually tries to gas light us. The Liberal establishment whips up a campaign of hate and censorship against those of us that questioned "Black Lies Matters", those of us that said the actions of some individual policemen in a Democrat run city in a police department run by a Black African American were not a world priority and didn't justify special treatment during Lockdown. Yet the Liberal establishment green lights the most disgusting, blatant Nazi style racism shown in this post.

Absolutely.
Dehumanization of an opponent is an ultimate goal before physical action.
That's how so called "liberal" societies function in the last 30 years.

Aggressive autocratic oligarchs in the Western establishment can do whatever they want...they can use depleted uranium, cluster bombs, false flags, fake reports, they can violate international law, human rights, but only if they properly convince their electorate they wage wars of aggression against dehumanized opponent.
In that case all those violations of everything are acceptable for the "liberals".
litwin wrote:look war - criminal, your pathetic provocation dont work here, just get over it and keep serving to your muslims overlords

Why would you be provoked by a simple fact that you are of Russian origin?
You should be proud.
litwin wrote:so ivan, no comment on you war - criminal race move to Siberia ? where you ´ll be loved by your fav chechen muslims full time ?

But, you are from Siberia, your roots must be there.

Have you done your DNA ancestry analysis?
You must be related to Putin himself.
That's why you subconsciously had chosen liTwIN ~Putin) nickname...you simply can't escape inner you, my Russian bro.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]