Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 363 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Wels wrote:This sounds like Adolf Hitler's elementary school of friendship and tolerance coming for your help.
Stop ruZZian NaZis.

Why Godwin's law suddenly?
But, that's a strong NATO-matrix argument, I suppose :)

However, I have a new slogan for NATO fanboys and their longing for peace in Ukraine....(it 's not the original, though, but it suits your politics)...

"NATO fanboys cherish peace in Ukraine with all of their heart. They don't care how many men, women and children they kill to get it"
By Wels
Estonia has decided to remove Soviet-era war monuments from public places

The move is aimed at preventing them "from mobilising more hostility in society and tearing open old wounds" following Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the government said.
An iconic T-34 tank in the city of Narva, which borders Russia, was being taken to the Estonian War Museum.

Narva is Estonia's third biggest city, where 97% of its population of about 60,000 people speak Russian.
Estonia regained its independence in 1991 following the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The replica tank was taken from a plinth on Tuesday morning and loaded on to a military trailer ahead of its journey 200km (125 miles) to the west, public broadcaster ERR reported. Authorities said they were restricting public access to the area around the tank as well as other local monuments.

Russia's war in Ukraine is stirring tension in Narva in particular, Estonia fears.
In her statement, Prime Minister Kaja Kallas said her government would not "afford Russia the opportunity to use the past to disturb the peace in Estonia".
"Considering the speed of the increasing tensions and confusion around memorials in Narva, we must act quickly to ensure public order and internal security."

Foreign Minister Urmas Reinsalu said such monuments had been erected to glorify Russian occupation and had no place in Estonia's public space.
Apart from the T-34 tank, the World War Two cemetery will also be relocated with "a neutral grave marker" - an issue that the government acknowledges may create tensions. Last week, Russia voiced outrage at Estonia's plans.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62562909
Rugoz wrote:Says the idiot who peddles Russian propaganda, which is Godwin's law in overdrive.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, bloody Russian propaganda.
Let us, the NATO fanclub, support these nice Ukrainian guys to prove bloody Russian propaganda wrong.

Those who prevent these nice NATO guys from killing people in Donbas for eight years, are in fact bad bad boys.

Nice NATO guys:

I love how the guy on the far left of the last photo is face-palming. :excited:
Independent_Srpska wrote:Yeah, bloody Russian propaganda.
Let us, the NATO fanclub, support these nice Ukrainian guys to prove bloody Russian propaganda wrong.

You're right, a handful of Nazis justifies an invasion killing tens of thousands.

Let's destroy all countries on this planet because they have some freaking Nazis.

God are you a fucking retard.
By Wels
Putin does not combat nazism, he cultivates it.
From the russian liberation army in WW2, to today's far-right "Russian Imperial Legion" to Putin-friend Prigozhin's "Wagner" mercenaries, to "Rusich". Nowadays al lot wear nazi tattoos, especially russians. So cool you know.

re "Rusich":
""I'm a Nazi. I’m a Nazi,” said one of the men, Aleksei Milchakov, who was the main focus of the video published on a Russian nationalist YouTube channel.
“I'm not going to go deep and say, I’m a nationalist, a patriot, an imperialist, and so forth. I’ll say it outright: I’m a Nazi.”
“You have to understand that when you kill a person, you feel the excitement of the hunt. If you’ve never been hunting, you should try it. It’s interesting,” he said.
Aside from being a notorious, avowed Nazi known for killing a puppy and posting bragging photographs about it on social media, Milchakov is the head of a Russian paramilitary group known as Rusich, which openly embraces Nazi symbolism and radical racist ideologies. The group, and Milchakov himself, have been credibly linked to atrocities in Ukraine and in Syria.
"

https://www.rferl.org/a/russian-neo-naz ... 71760.html

Not that i think this man has any idea of the nazi ideology. The term "nazi" is meanwhile a bit overstretched and used for everything someone deems to be bad. Or "cool", depending on your view.

Some russian news reporters and anchormen are members in neo-nazi organisations, describe themselves as nazis and openly say so in russian Tv.

More "nazis" fighting for Russia than anywhere else.
Sans WW2 Germany, probably :)

Stop russian naZis.
Rugoz wrote:You're right, a handful of Nazis justifies an invasion killing tens of thousands.

Let's destroy all countries on this planet because they have some freaking Nazis.

God are you a fucking retard.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, just "a handful" of a few tens of thousands well armed Nazi affiliated units, that are part of state structures, and capable.of attacking a few millions Russians, descendants of Nazi victims.

Well, my dear Nazi-supporting moron, that was not really smart pathway to walk, nor to whitewash "achievements" of your Nazi sweethearts :moron:
Wels wrote:Putin does not combat nazism, he cultivates it.

Choose your number of victims Soviets/Russians suffered from "cultivating" Nazism, invert it and get probability of you being reasonable.
By Wels
Why the war in Ukraine may be reaching a turning point
"The Ukraine war seems to be entering a new phase, with Ukraine launching military strikes deep in Russian-held territory and a major counter-offensive said to be in the works. Terence McKenna shows us the evidence."
Seeing is believing ..

"Russia has the initiative and you have to take this initiative away from them.
And if they fire at you from across their border they must know they are going to die when that happens. Otherwise they will just keep doing it."
Last edited by Wels on 17 Aug 2022 13:37, edited 1 time in total.
By Rugoz
Independent_Srpska wrote:Yeah, just "a handful" of a few tens of thousands well armed Nazi affiliated units, that are part of state structures, and capable.of attacking a few millions Russians, descendants of Nazi victims.

Tens of thousands of Nazi-affiliated units my ass. You're a delusional/lying piece of shit.

In reality the Ruscists are killing Nazi victims:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... urvivor-96
By Beren
Independent_Srpska wrote:Interesting.

It'd also be a good idea to regularly import North Koreans to Putin's Soviet-Russia, to who even it would be a paradise with great perspective, in order to effectively battle Mother Russia's severe demographic decline, because Russians themselves seem to refuse to multiply for the sole sake of Russia's greatness.

Putin Revives Soviet ‘Mother Heroine’ Title
By Rich
Wels wrote:Why the war in Ukraine may be reaching a turning point
"The Ukraine war seems to be entering a new phase, with Ukraine launching military strikes deep in Russian-held territory and a major counter-offensive said to be in the works. Terence McKenna shows us the evidence."
Seeing is believing ..

The statement: "The war in x may be reaching a turning point" could probably be said with confidence about a lot of wars a lot of the time. I'm personally quite uncertain about even the immediate future. Has Russia final ground to a halt or are we finally seeing the Ukrainian defenses in front of Donetsk City cracking? Could we see the Russians finally after 8 years of trying recapturing Avdiivka and Mar'inka?
Rugoz wrote:Tens of thousands of Nazi-affiliated units my ass. You're a delusional/lying piece of shit.

In reality the Ruscists are killing Nazi victims:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... urvivor-96

In reality?! :lol:
Maybe in NATO matrix " reality" where everything is possible except finding decent human being that doesn't support Ukronazis.
By Wels
Beren wrote:It'd also be a good idea to regularly import North Koreans to Putin's Soviet-Russia, to who even it would be a paradise with great perspective, in order to effectively battle Mother Russia's severe demographic decline, because Russians themselves seem to refuse to multiply for the sole sake of Russia's greatness. [...]

Fits. 60 sailors in the Kola Flotilla of the Northern Fleet refused orders to partake in the invasion of Ukraine. They stated that neither their contracts nor their oaths included language obliging them to go die in a foreign country for no reason.
By Wels
Rich wrote:The statement: "The war in x may be reaching a turning point" could probably be said with confidence about a lot of wars a lot of the time. I'm personally quite uncertain about even the immediate future. Has Russia final ground to a halt or are we finally seeing the Ukrainian defenses in front of Donetsk City cracking? Could we see the Russians finally after 8 years of trying recapturing Avdiivka and Mar'inka?

This is because the title is "... may reach", and i wrote "seeing is believing".
You are of course right, no one has "won" yet. At the very least the 14 million ukrainian fugitives and the dead. You may also add the so-called soldiers, poor russians having been promised the loan of a western garbage collector, risking their lives for something they do not understand on a territory they probably never heard of. They are not there out of patriotism.

But it is a change of response to the russian invasion.
Some see it like it as a strategic change of Ukraine, but this is wrong. This is a study about logistics and they have changed preferences. Makes no sense to hold cities or villages if Russia will just steamroll it all with their long range weapons. Instead they are now concentrating on the "Hinterland" to disrupt the enemy's logistics and make long-range attacks from within Ukraine impossible for Putin.
As soon as Putin fires from russian or belarussian territory thinks will get really interesting, Ukraine will of course target those positions, and this might probably involve Nato, sooner or later.
So for now Russia is forced to take back ammo depots and make them smaller against the new long-range capability of Ukraine's military hardware.
Will it work? We will all be soo smart, in hindsight ;)
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]

@annatar1914 do not despair. Again, el amor pu[…]

I think we really have to ask ourselves what t[…]