HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 29 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15243204
Independent_Srpska wrote: bro,

your bro are the dirty mongols (maskali ) serv. YOU BOTH ARE : Asiatic barbarians butchers- rapists - war criminals SIMILARITIES , YES ? thats why you like each other SO MUCH . and soon you guys are gonna pay full price for your CRIMES !






any comment on this ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62560041


#15243241
litwin wrote:your bro are the dirty mongols (maskali ) serv. YOU BOTH ARE : Asiatic barbarians butchers- rapists - war criminals SIMILARITIES , YES ? thats why you like each other SO MUCH


Hey, Russian bro, you are only disappointed with your own weaknesses that you did not realize earlier that your artificial hate towards Russians is in fact your inner need to come out of the closet and yell from the top of your lungs:"I am a proud Russian" ..

Basically and psychologically your fear of height is in fact your urge to jump down...

Jump, bro, jump...you can do it...shout your Russian name now, aloud! :D :up: :up:
#15243247
Independent_Srpska wrote:Hey....



so whats about you are live a muslims slave live entire your history, how it feels? dont lie this time you war -criminal


how you do feel about your cuckolds are losing this war ? how do you feel about paying for your war - crimes in Bosnia and Kosavo ?

#15243253
litwin wrote:so whats about you are live a muslims slave live entire your history, how it feels? dont lie this time you war -criminal


But, if Russians don't stop Nazis with this Special Operation, you , being a Russian, lose too :hmm:
#15243260
Independent_Srpska wrote:... being a Russian,...:

SUCKS. AND MOSCOW´S POODLE AS WELL ASK YOUR ROLE MODEL MILISEVIC, OPPS, WE KILLED HIM :lol:

THE HAGUE WAITS YOU SLAVE

ANY COMMENT ON THIS SEMI -TURK ?
#15243304
Independent_Srpska wrote:Only .



MUSLIM SLAVE IN DELIRIUM , TOO MUCH OF VODKA, BUT DONT WORRY WE FIX YOUR MENTAL SICKNESS IN THE HAGUE 8) . DO YOU AGREE THAT THE FREE WORLD´D HUNG THE WAR - CRIMINALS IN THE HAGUE ?


Image
#15243353
Independent_Srpska wrote:Of course..


The Ukrainians are certainly mastering the Orc serfs . by the way, how many you semi - turks dare to come to Ukraine , not many , right ? The Ukrainians are defenseless Bosniak women and kids ....

#15243354
How could Ukrainians do it ? This shot is the best one I've seen this year. The another one was into the hatch of Lada 9. Sniper shot.


#15243361
litwin wrote: The Ukrainians are killing defenceless Russian women and kids


This is good sign for you ..you started to recognise the real root of the problem and it could be your first step towards embracing your real Russian identity.
Way to go, Russian bro.
#15243421
Sandzak wrote:@litwin Ignore "Independent_Srpska", he is a brainwashed fanatic, who knows how to awake darkest feelings in a person.



yes a Lunatic , like all servs, to be a Moscow ally in the middle of Europe :lol: form of madness

  • 1
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • 36
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

If you claim that information provided by the Uni[…]

The funny part is that Poland, Finland and other c[…]

Truss vs Sunak

There is no evidence that tax cuts for the rich r[…]

At some point folks like you need to realize you'[…]