HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 30 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

litwin wrote:yes a Lunatic , like all servs, to be a Moscow ally in the middle of Europe :lol: form of madness

Nah, the futile madness is your denial that you are a Russian by origin.
I can see your mother tongue is Russian.
Embrace Putin in yourself! :lol:
Independent_Srpska wrote:Nah, the futile madness is your denial that you are a Russian by origin.
I can see your mother tongue is Russian.
Embrace Putin in yourself! :lol:

litwin wrote:turk/war criminal in delirium [...]

Seems so.

B.t.w.
"I grew up speaking Russian, I am Russian by blood, but I don't associate myself with Russia or the Russian world," says Anatoly Deryugin, a major in the Latvian army.

"If a robber or a murderer comes to your house, no matter what ethnicity he is, Russian-speaking or not, you don't care where he comes from. He is no longer a brother or a friend."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62592714

"Until 2017, Latvia's social democratic Harmony party, which represents the interests of the Russian minority, was widely seen as pro-Russian and had ties with the ruling United Russia party in Moscow.

But Harmony has condemned Russia's invasion of Ukraine, and one of its MPs, Boris Cilevics, describes becoming totally disillusioned with the Kremlin's expansionist ideology: "[Modern Russia] is absolutely analogous of the policy of Nazi Germany - the only chance for normalisation is a military defeat for Russia." 

I agree ..
Wels wrote:Seems so.

B.t.w.
"I grew up speaking Russian, I am Russian by blood, but I don't associate myself with Russia or the Russian world," says Anatoly Deryugin, a major in the Latvian army.

"If a robber or a murderer comes to your house, no matter what ethnicity he is, Russian-speaking or not, you don't care where he comes from. He is no longer a brother or a friend."

Yeah. All cool...only, this pathetic narative of yours does not fit your happiness when ethnic Ukrainians under Kiev regime harass ethinc Russians for eight years.

It seems you NATO fanboys, and pathological Russophobes do care about ethnicity. Of course you do.
Independent_Srpska wrote:Yeah. All cool...only, this pathetic narative of yours does not fit your happiness when ethnic Ukrainians under Kiev regime harass ethinc Russians for eight years.

No they did not. How often do we have to tell you? Russia placed its agents provocateurs and the rest is history.
Also it is not my narrative but russian-latvian Maj Deryugin who calls russians robbers and thieves.
Independent_Srpska wrote:"The Aggressor is the one who attacks before the USA does", Milos Zeman, the Czech President

The Czech president Milos Zeman today:
[...] Milos Zeman said Russia's invasion of Ukraine was "a cold shower" for him and many others who misjudged Moscow, and he argued that Russian President Vladimir Putin should face a "war [crimes] court" and Russian justice over his actions.
https://www.rferl.org/a/czech-president ... 82412.html
Wels wrote:No they did not. How often do we have to tell you? Russia placed its agents provocateurs and the rest is history.

But they oh so did.
Yes, Russia planted Azov in Ukrainian military structure.
Also it is not my narrative but russian-latvian Maj Deryugin who calls russians robbers and thieves.

But it is yours also...and everybody else's from the NATO camp.
You are all like:"Dead 500.000 Iraqi children is cool and it was worth it...OMG, Putin prevents Kiev from killing people in Donbas,
bad Putin bad."

The Czech president Milos Zeman today:
[...] Milos Zeman said Russia's invasion of Ukraine was "a cold shower" for him and many others who misjudged Moscow, and he argued that Russian President Vladimir Putin should face a "war [crimes] court" and Russian justice over his actions.

Fair enough. Miloš got it.

Though, had Bush, Obama and Clinton faced war crimes court, it would be easier for Zelendsky, Biden and Putin to face it....alas...
Independent_Srpska wrote:But they oh so did.
Yes, Russia planted Azov in Ukrainian military structure.

But it is yours also...and everybody else's from the NATO camp.
You are all like:"Dead 500.000 Iraqi children is cool and it was worth it...OMG, Putin prevents Kiev from killing people in Donbas,
bad Putin bad."

Fair enough. Miloš got it.

Though, had Bush, Obama and Clinton faced war crimes court, it would be easier for Zelendsky, Biden and Putin to face it....alas...

tons of semi - turkish, slave BS,

the reality :

Wels wrote:You do not quite understand – me and a lot of the west are not for US politics, it is just that Russia is so much worse.

Makes complete sense for Taiwan to send these. What better way to see how they preform in a real world situation and make any necessary changes before they need them themselves. 800 if it is true is a massive game changer. This will allow patrol units the extra advantage they need. 800 should last for months

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]