Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 412 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Igor Antunov wrote:a terrorist act

The Americans have been gaming nuclear war since the 70s. They think they can win. I think they are in for a rude awakening when it all kicks off.

:|
By Rancid
GandalfTheGrey wrote:I thought they were only mobilizing men who had already served and/or had previous training?

When has Putin told the truth?

Why does everyone forgets that Russia kept saying, they were not going to invade, yet they did. That was the original lie out of mountains of lies. Actually, the real original lie is Putin's fake historical justification.

Anyway, the mobilization orders are going out seemly randomly to different men of all sorts of ages. Many with no real military experience. They are also handing out mobilization papers to protestors that get arrested.
Wels wrote:Yes, as said before i am not sure.

Also "Der Spiegel" (german newspaper) reports that the CIA warned Berlin already in June of a Nordstream sabotage. Most probably they would not have done so if they intended to do it themselves..
Putin does not care for economy and needs of russian people
(he just has started to annihilate the russian economy's workforce pool for the coming thirty years, if anybody noticed).

So he now is "all in". He needs a destabilisation in Europe. So no more gas sales. If the European political unity cannot be shaken by him, he is toast.
So cut it all, no selling now, not in the future. Trying to sow dissent as you (XogGyux) wrote above. Putin is at a point of no return.

From another forum, psycho assessment of Putin:
" ... psychopath's logic. Cut the gas because "The subject [Europe/"The West", the rest of the world] is disobedient. It needs to be punished."

The harder, the better. Deep rooting narcissism, and offence/insult.
Any psychiatrist and psychologist must get bright eyes when reading his case. The KGB did not promote him beyond a certain rank because its analysts assessed him to be incapable to fully foresee the consequences, of his decisions and acting in the present.

From that perspective it is surprising that he was able to play with Europe for almost 20 years. The explanation for that however is less to be found in him, and more in the weaknesses of the Europeans."

To be clear, I don't necessary think this is the russians either, after all, Putin was comfortable enough just "faking" leaks before the real ones started :lol: and this certainly removes the carrot from the view of the horse, now it is even harder to blackmail Europe by "If you don't do this I wont sell you any more gas" if the pipe is actually non-functioning, that blackmail becomes toothless as they couldn't physically restart delivery if they wanted. Although I think this is for NORD2 so who knows. I wonder if these things are insured, like some big pile of international insurance money, perhaps something that has not fallen into sanctions yet, I don't know.
What seems clear to me, if these pipes are destroyed/damaged beyond operation (and quick mending) it probably cements the already widening divide between west and russia. A "cool off period" like it happened during crimea seems even less likely if there are no means to "normalize" the situation. When europe finds another reliable supplier, and they undoubtedly will, Russia will be kind of fucked, it will take them a decade to pivot to other markets such as China and India in any meaningful way.
My friend from Germany got a letter from the gas supply company ...

He sent me a photo with the letter title: "Explodierende Gaskosten..."

What does it mean? Any of you Fanboys knows?

In the text further I could recognize only the figure: 400%....

I need translation...could it be in connection with the NATO's meddling at the Russia's borders?!

I wonder.
Another bold move by people in Donbass: Knight F6 Check

"The referendums are over. The results are clear. Welcome home, to Russia!" Putin ally Dmitry Medvedev, a former president who serves as deputy chairman of Russia's Security Council, wrote on Telegram.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/09/27/occ ... y-the-west
Independent_Srpska wrote:Another bold move by people in Donbass: Knight F6 Check

The only checking you should be doing is checking your mental sanity :lol: . This is not unexpected but it is meaningless.

This kind of shenanigans should give pause to European nations taking Russian refugees... Russia might decide to invade your country and perform a sham referendum to protect those Russians in your country :lol: Another reason why these people should be kept outside of the west. They are angry/dissapointed at their government... good, we want them in russia so they can do something about it. Instead of having a half a million young men flee the country they should have a half a million marching on the streets of Moscow and dethrowing the dictator.
XogGyux wrote:
This kind of shenanigans should give pause to European nations taking Russian refugees... Russia might decide to invade your country and perform a sham referendum to protect those Russians in your country

Well, yes. It's western devised protocol called R2P.

What you can do against it is :"Do not kill Russians, don't burn them in buildings, don't ban their language, especially if you live with millions of them on the borther of Russia."

Was that too much for you , the Fanboys?

It's a rhetorical question... :moron:
By Wels
"All American citizens are being urged to leave Russia ASAP by limited air or land routes and not to rely on ambassadorial assistance.
In Vladivostok, a Japanese ambassador was blindfolded and interrogated for allegedly buying classified information on the effects of the war on eastern provinces of Russia. He has been declared 'persona non grata' and given 48 hours to leave the country."

WWIII is well underway and not only "imho".
Wels wrote:"All American citizens are being urged to leave Russia ASAP by limited air or land routes and not to rely on ambassadorial assistance.
In Vladivostok, a Japanese ambassador was blindfolded and interrogated for allegedly buying classified information on the effects of the war on eastern provinces of Russia. He has been declared 'persona non grata' and given 48 hours to leave the country."

WWIII is well underway and not only "imho".

Honestly, at this point whoever is staying in russia is a foking moron that is gambling with their lives. Americans can be arrested for having a tiny bit of marijuana adjacent products on their persona and put to jail for over a decade :lol:
"Day 217 of my 3 day war. I invaded Ukraine and their men returned home to Ukraine to fight. When I asked Russian men to fight, they left Russia.
I remain a master strategist."

(DarthPutin)

By Wels
^ No one gives a sh!t :lol:
Did you see the videos where ballot papers were held up and "counted" for annexation, with no crosses marked? :p
And in Moscow they just said they postpone the annexation because the russian people is not ready to appreciate it due to the mobilization chaos.
I guess they need the time trying out whether their nuclear missiles will fly after decades of neglect.
Yeah, yeah.
Typical western circle of acceptance.
Denial phase.

You'll accept it, just like you get used to Crimea being Russia. :D
Independent_Srpska wrote:They say on Friday is expected these regions, that held referendums, to become Russia.
End game.

Oh yeah, because we are playing games with kids. Russia says "mine" and Ukraine is gonna lay back and say "sure you win" :lol: :knife: ROFL you are silly. Russia is going to say "mine" and Ukraine is going to say "they fuck its yours" and going to take it away. That only works if people respects what is yours, and certainly the world will not respect it. So the only people that this is going to fool is that 7 cats in russia that is buying the stupid propaganda, and to their surprise, they are going to be disgusted when "russia" gets invaded by ukraine and lose :lol: .
Independent_Srpska wrote:Yeah, yeah.
Typical western circle of acceptance.
Denial phase.

You'll accept it, just like you get used to Crimea being Russia. :D

"Explodierende Gaskosten"

Exploding costs.

The US did not blow up the pipeline. No reason. Russia did. Or. Diabolical as they may be, the Saudi's did. They have the most to lose from it.
Drlee wrote:"Explodierende Gaskosten"

Exploding costs.

The US did not blow up the pipeline. No reason. Russia did. Or. Diabolical as they may be, the Saudi's did. They have the most to lose from it.

The pipe should have been destroyed long time ago. And we should start extracting our gas and oil or buying from US. Dictatorships can't be trusted.

^ Behold a real-world example of the Dunning–Krug[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The question of whether or not October 7 was “just[…]

QFT. Now the terrified Republicans in my state[…]

I'll assume you don't have an answer then and we […]