Florida Governor DeSantis Sends Two Planeloads Of Illegal Immigrants To Martha's Vineyard - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

pugsville wrote:More posting of someone else's dumb delusional thoughts,.

Can't you come up with your own your own dumb delusional thoughts?

I think you can, come on Bluto stretch yourself!

It bothers you which is why I love to do it.

That little bit of truth in every meme drives you bat-shit f'n crazy :lol: and you can't help but say something as a defense mechanism.
BlutoSays wrote:It bothers you which is why I love to do it.

That little bit of truth in every meme drives you bat-shit f'n crazy :lol: and you can't help but say something as a defense mechanism.

Dude, you are 60+ and still haven’t figured out how to get positive attention. Stop trying to fuck the Minions, they aren’t real.
No surprise to me. Republicans have been trafficking in illegal aliens for a couple of generations now. I mean Trump employed a shit ton of them. Try to run a country club in Florida with Anglo workers.

Desantis is committing a crime against humanity. The people who transport these illegals should be arrested and prosecuted. What they are doing is a felony. Desantis should be disbarred. As a minimum.

But the less intelligent Republicans are eating this up. It ticks all their boxes. It is cruel, illegal, racist misogynist. Everything they stand for.
Drlee wrote:No surprise to me. Republicans have been trafficking in illegal aliens for a couple of generations now. I mean Trump employed a shit ton of them. Try to run a country club in Florida with Anglo workers.

Desantis is committing a crime against humanity. The people who transport these illegals should be arrested and prosecuted. What they are doing is a felony. Desantis should be disbarred. As a minimum.

But the less intelligent Republicans are eating this up. It ticks all their boxes. It is cruel, illegal, racist misogynist. Everything they stand for.

Owning the libs is actually self defense and not aggression.
BlutoSays wrote:Evening, Chris! How are things in Cuckistan?

Yes! Yes!!! More of this!

I love Boomers melting into their La-Z-Boys absorbing Chan culture in their quest to understand Q!

Please, show us how melted your brain is. Are you a newfag or an oldfag now?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

List of things that have been discredited during […]

Yes, because the Palestinian resistance have a his[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

^ I shared the Sachs and Meirsheimer videos in her[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]