Germany "leading military power" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
OMG

https://www.german-foreign-policy.com/e ... etail/9021

SO MUCH B.S. !!

I started to write comments all over the place, but really there is just one answer necessary:

For example, in a concise description of the strategy’s objectives, the General Staff Officer, Lt. Col. Philipp Lange explained: “It is important to us that the people in our country support the direction of this future strategy. This is why we are seeking a dialogue with our citizens.”

You're not looking for a dialogue. You're trying to convince us. Thats not a dialogue.

And the citizens, in a dialogue, would tell you WE DONT WANT WAR.

We've just been through a pandemic that you guys keep lying about ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME.

Declare Germany neutral already, and abandon NATO, just like Austria.

The USA is the kind of friend that you dont need an enemy anymore anyway, they've just fucked us over massively.
Negotiator wrote:

The USA is the kind of friend that you dont need an enemy anymore anyway...

But they do have an enemy, one that appears intent on starting a 3rd World War...
All fairly recent:

Russia will not resume Nord Stream gas flow until sanctions are lifted

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia- ... ted-2022-9

Macron: France, Germany to provide each other with gas, electricity, to weather crisis

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 022-09-05/

Germany to keep two nuclear plants available as a backup and burn coal as it faces an energy crisis brought on by war and climate change

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/06/germany ... coal-.html
@Negotiator The USA is the kind of friend that you dont need an enemy anymore anyway, they've just fucked us over massively.

Right. :roll: There would be no Germany if it were not for the US. Germany owes its very existence to the US. Of course the same could be said for a lot of countries.

History lesson fool. At the end of WWII the US dropped its ally, the USSR, and spent a shit ton of money rebuilding and defending West Germany. How do I know? I was fucking there.

Sometimes I hate young people.
British economy imploding
German economy imploding
American economy imploding

Because they sanctioned themselves from the world economy. :lol:

Russia growing larger, ruble strongest in years. Brazil, India and China (the only countries that matter besides Russia) all on board the bear train.

China and India running rampant in global downtown resource market, Russia dabbing on other peddlers and peddling their resources downtown with nary a crumb for the self sanctioned globohomo.

Like pottery. We have entered a new world order, one where the west sinks like a rock. Good riddance may it never recover.

And in before the shills; If you love Ukraine so much, why don't you move there.
Igor Antunov wrote:British economy imploding
German economy imploding
American economy imploding

Because they sanctioned themselves from the world economy. :lol:

Russia growing larger, ruble strongest in years. Brazil, India and China (the only countries that matter besides Russia) all on board the bear train.

China and India running rampant in global downtown resource market, Russia dabbing on other peddlers and peddling their resources downtown with nary a crumb for the self sanctioned globohomo.

Like pottery. We have entered a new world order, one where the west sinks like a rock. Good riddance may it never recover.

And in before the shills; If you love Ukraine so much, why don't you move there.

Do weed rather than Vodka. You will be less likely to drunk post bullshit like this.
Drlee wrote:Right. :roll: There would be no Germany if it were not for the US. Germany owes its very existence to the US.

If it were not for the US's intervention in WWI, Germany would have been the first modern super power. Fascism,the early development of which was financed by Britain (MI1c) , would probably not have been allowed to take power in Italy in a Europe dominated by the central powers. Ukraine would have established itself much earlier as an independent nation.

History lesson fool. At the end of WWII the US dropped its ally, the USSR,

:lol: I think it would be a little more accurate to say that the USSR dropped the United States. FDR for Stalin was pretty much the definition of a useful idiot. FDR asked Stalin to knock down the Manchurian domino. Once Manchuria fell to Communism it was followed by North Korea, China, North Vietnam, Laos, Cambodhia and South Vietnam. Luckily for us after that, the Communists of East Asia were more focused on fighting each other than knocking down more dominoes.

How do I know? I was fucking there.

Sometimes I hate young people.

I remember a disagreement between me and an older friend over the date of the 1970 Isle of Wight rock festival. He was there, I was not. Of course I was right. ;)
Sandzak wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q8TnpqlsIo&ab_channel=IntoEurope

Nordstream 1 and 2 are history.

They'll probably be repaired.

Drlee wrote: There would be no Germany if it were not for the US.

Jesus.

Germany is much older than the USA, dofus.

And the excuse that you won WW2 no longer flies when you yourself commit treason against Germany (and really Europe as a whole).
re Nordstream I and II
Negotiator wrote:They'll probably be repaired.

They cannot be repaired, Russia saw to this when they placed the charges during the final assembly as cam out a few days ago. As soon as the gas pressure drops saltwater will enter the pipe; the inner coating and layout including sensors etc. are not made to resist this. They are scrap.
Wels wrote:re Nordstream I and II

They cannot be repaired, ... They are scrap.

The correct answer would be "it has never been done before" but that is true for lots of things. If there's an economic incentive they will find a way to repair it. That's where I think will be the biggest stopper: Right now Europe is learning to do without Russia. That's not going to change no matter how the Ukraine war is going to end.

Blah blah. If Russia uses nukes, the rest of the […]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]