Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 416 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Rugoz
Wels wrote:Now it seems, everyone in eastern Ukraine who took part in their sham referendums is in favor of Russian annexation.

Funny thing is that Russia doesn't control any of the territories and most people fled from there anyway, so it couldn't conduct real referendums even if it wanted to. It's so fucking stupid and ridiculous. :lol:
Yeah Boy, Ukraine is finally signing a document to allow fast asscention in to NATO as a response to Russian fraud show and Putins announcement. Secretary general of the UN and head of NATO will do their adresses soon also. Russia wanted to fight NATO, now lets see what is going to happen. Also Zelensky said negotiations with Putin is not possible but there can be negotiations with the next president who is not Putin.
All of NATO couldn't defeat 150k Russian soldiers after using up 80% of its ammo, 7 waves of mobilization and $80 billion.
>will defeat 400k Russian soldiers
>hmmm, actually annexing territory means you are desperate
>um um muh ukraine is going to j....join nato you'll see!

:lol:

Next goal:
Igor Antunov wrote:All of NATO couldn't defeat 150k Russian soldiers

Ukraine defeated the Russian professional army, now it's aiming to defeat the amateurs. Something tells me it's going to be a bloodbath. Putler rather have a large supply of bodies.
Rugoz wrote:Ukraine defeated the Russian professional army, now it's aiming to defeat the amateurs. Something tells me it's going to be a bloodbath. Putler rather have a large supply of bodies.

No more NKP fertilizer because of the war? No problem, dead Russian corpses will serve as fertilizer.
Rugoz wrote:Ukraine defeated the Russian professional army, now it's aiming to defeat the amateurs. Something tells me it's going to be a bloodbath. Putler rather have a large supply of bodies.

Sure looks like it. :lol:
Igor Antunov wrote:Image

Sure looks like it. :lol:

Russian forces got encircled in Liman today. The gains that Russia got at the start of the campaighn when Ukraine wasn't sure if war will start are quickly being removed.
As Putin making a announcement/celebration, other major Ukrainian city occupied by Russia is encircled :lol:
How pathetic. Seems as if the Ukranians don't respect russian borders now and are directly attacking russian territory. We should help them more! In fact, lets go for the whole country. We can leave ethnic Russians a tiny bit of land in the center, give the east islands and east coast to Japan, give some land to china for their cooperation, give some land to the ukranians for their suffering and destruction, give some land to the kazakhastan people for their resistance of russian pressure, give some land to the finish for the inconvenience of having to deal with a bunch of immigrants from russia, and the rest can be created a strategic military zone for NATO operations in the eurasian continent.
They want imperialism, lets give them what they are asking for.
XogGyux wrote:As Putin making a announcement/celebration, other major Ukrainian city occupied by Russia is encircled :lol:
How pathetic. Seems as if the Ukranians don't respect russian borders now and are directly attacking russian territory. We should help them more! In fact, lets go for the whole country. We can leave ethnic Russians a tiny bit of land in the center, give the east islands and east coast to Japan, give some land to china for their cooperation, give some land to the ukranians for their suffering and destruction, give some land to the kazakhastan people for their resistance of russian pressure, give some land to the finish for the inconvenience of having to deal with a bunch of immigrants from russia, and the rest can be created a strategic military zone for NATO operations in the eurasian continent.
They want imperialism, lets give them what they are asking for.

The referendum should unlock current gen tank and apc shipments like leopards older versions and abramses older versions that we have in stock. We have them in mass. Bradley apcs along with perhaps even Pumas.
@XogGyux

Yeah I saw that in the news where the Russians have been encircled by the Ukrainian Army and there is Putin wanting to celebrate.... what? A military failure? The Russian army must be embarrassed right now.
JohnRawls wrote:The referendum should unlock current gen tank and apc shipments like leopards older versions and abramses older versions that we have in stock. We have them in mass. Bradley apcs along with perhaps even Pumas.

The question is, do they really need more tanks? They got a bunch from russia already :lol: I think our focus should be on equipment that they don't have or harder to get, anti-air defense, drones, missiles, etc. I think I read somewhere that another batch of himars were making their way to ukraines, it would more than double the number of himars that they have and we all know how devastating that have been for the russians. Perhaps anti-air defense could come into play if there is a threat of nukes, my understanding is that tactical nukes would be on iskander kind of missile so they could be shot down with anti-air defense, so that should be of paramount importance if the threat of nuclear weapons use is believable. ofcourse they could not do anything against ICBM, even the US would have trouble with those due to multiple re-entry dummie missiles/warheads but at least mitigating iskanders would be helpful.
By Wels
There is a call from within Russia for those who oppose Putin's empire to unite and act.
Not all russians have given up. The hate Putin has sparked everywhere is hard to measure.
It is hard to see this from outside, and hold back.

There must be an obvious military defeat to topple Putin by the russian people, which is already close. Everyone in Russia is obviously waiting for his removal from power.
XogGyux wrote:The history is irrelevant, every territory ever belonged to someone else in the past.

Well, yea, I think my last sentence basically made this point.
Igor Antunov wrote:
All of NATO couldn't defeat 150k Russian soldiers

150K Russian soldiers could not defeat Monaco's police force.

Worst. Soldiers. Ever.
Rancid wrote:ok

What's going on in Lyman?

I tell you what. The russians are throwing a party and the Ukranians are invited :lol: .
Putin is going to order that they don't retreat, and they will all be slaughtered and it will send a signal to other russians that Putin does not give a shit about their meaningless lives. But then again, I cannot imagine living as a russian, yuk. :(
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I freely admit that at the time, I totally undere[…]

Stop condoning Islam Stop condoning Orthodox Juda[…]

@ingliz We have different parts of genetics b[…]

Farage, btw, is a Putin puppet. What a laugh. Th[…]