Trans male becomes female, then becomes male again, now going female for 2nd time - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15183710
This guy was born a boy, transitioned to a female, then decided to transition back to male, then now has decided that he's adamant about transitioning back to a female again.



It's really a shame, good looking kid, he probably could have had any female that he wants, though I doubt many normal females could accept this craziness.

Quote from this trans person in the video:
"My whole life just basically came to this point where, like, things do not work, why don't they work?"

Yeah, maybe the solution is to try changing genders and get boob implants.


I think at some point he's going to come to the realization that gender is not the problem.

Might take him another transition or two to get there.
#15249968
This is all transphobic nonsense and does nothing to explain the everyday situations poor trans people face with social scorn passing for a poor excuse to try to understand others.

Modern gender science isn't just some buzzword. It's actual science. I can post links from reputable universities but if you'll just say "Bias!" and ignore them it's not worth the work.

All of your comments would be deleted on Twitter if reported for transphobia, I promise you that.

I don't know the moderation rule here, and they are what they are, but I'm just floating that out there before the lot of you do more transphobia because I said something about it.

Anyway, this woman is poor, and particularly in the Southern states, there is no actual healthcare for trans individuals. That's not something someone is going to talk about on a vid. The idea that gender is just some lark to kids is both super ignorant and condescending as all hell.

I doubt she cares about sex with women, so whatever she looked like as a dewd is irrelevant when your body doesn't work or do what you expect it too. (Yes, bring on the heckles!)

I think a couple of you are better than this.
#15249978
Morgan Le Fey wrote:Modern gender science isn't just some buzzword. It's actual science. I can post links from reputable universities but if you'll just say "Bias!" and ignore them it's not worth the work.
Modern "gender science" is mostly psychological mumbo jumbo that is easily explained: Gender Dismorphia.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dy ... ily%20life.

Most "gender science" has very little science behind it, but they do recognize that when it comes to male/female biology there are always outliers and exceptions.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:All of your comments would be deleted on Twitter if reported for transphobia, I promise you that.
Yes. Nowadays if you criticize anything, even without hate, using facts, you can be cancelled.

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."

Morgan Le Fey wrote:I don't know the moderation rule here, and they are what they are, but I'm just floating that out there before the lot of you do more transphobia because I said something about it.
Everything is transphobia to the extreme left. Even facts. No one here is transphobic. We're discussing the problems with Gender Dismorphia and how people who transitioned want to transition back because they regret their decision.

I live in Thailand, where transgender people(male to female) are relatively common. Extremely few, however, ever do a full conversion to a female. You probably have less than 1% of transgender people actually doing this. There's no going back from that without very expensive elective surgery. This isn't something that should be funded by the government, though... particularly if someone wants to go back and forth between the two because of poor decision-making or mental illness.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:Anyway, this woman is poor, and particularly in the Southern states, there is no actual healthcare for trans individuals.
They have to pay for insurance just like everyone else in the USA. They aren't suffering discrimination. They're suffering from simply being poor.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:I doubt she cares about sex with women, so whatever she looked like as a dewd is irrelevant when your body doesn't work or do what you expect it too. (Yes, bring on the heckles!)
People are free to like or dislike who they want. Your body does what it was biologically designed to do. That's what people EXPECT it to do.
Last edited by Godstud on 08 Oct 2022 00:31, edited 1 time in total.
#15250049
You don't know anything about gender science. It's just another rando right wing influenced position based in science detail.

I'm not reading transphobic links.

I'm also not going deep into this.

You're wrong.

Find University research on gender.

Then learn some compassion for poor queers.
#15250104
Morgan Le Fey wrote:You don't know anything about gender science. It's just another rando right wing influenced position based in science detail.
Right-wing? :?: Science is right wing to extremists who don't like reality. You seem to want to ignore it.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:Find University research on gender.
No. That's not how this works. You provide links to actual studies. It's not my job to prove your argument is true, when it's clearly in defiance of actual science and medicine.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:I'm not reading transphobic links.
Now the NHS is transphobic? :lol:

Morgan Le Fey wrote:*science denial
Yes, that is what you are doing. Thank you for the example.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:Then learn some compassion for poor queers.
I have compassion for people who have problems. Why do you go to an emotional argument that is irrelevant? You are virtue signalling.
#15250630
Tiktok - This is what giving a 16 year old girl testosterone for 5 years looks like - produceguy_

The video show what appears to be a balding man, not very attractive, about 21 years of age, with what definitely sounds like a man's voice talking.
The headline over the video reads "This is what giving a 16 year old girl testosterone for 5 years looks like".

"So I got out of my haircut, cause my hair was driving me nuts. And I shaved it because I'm tired of watching my hair thin out, and it's less distressing if I shave it...
So when I talk about "being too far gone" - I don't know what else to call it - this is what I mean, this is how deep my voice is... um... It's gotten deeper over time. And it's settled. This is what I mean by hairless [bends down head and shows balding reclining hair line] It just keeps getting worse, it keeps thinning, it keeps receeding backwards... um... [looking momentarily not happy] you know and I'm not exactly sure that's coming back... um... Those are the main things, when I talk about being intergenized [intergenital], um, to the point of no return. Um, I really don't see those being fixable. [looking with anxiety out the window] So, that's when I talk about... you know, kind of just staying how I am, regardless of how I feel. Um, that's why, just because I don't really see me personally being able to come back from what's happened, so far. So I hope that's a little explanatory... just to kind of give more awareness to the situation, so you can see where I'm at. Words are not working well with me right now. I'm just going to cut this off, there you go... This is what happens when you give a woman testosterone, for 5 years. This is what happens essentially. So you know, that's it..."

produceguy_ , Tiktok, October 9, 2022
Exit Brexit?

Say the quiet part out loud: Brexit is a Russian s[…]

Waiting for Starmer

They deserve to be absorbed by the state sector a[…]

We should put you and Bluto in a room together, ti[…]

https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1598216047550640[…]