American voters, you have been given fair warning, either you're MAGA or you're for democracy. - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Steve_American wrote:

Malcolm Nance — They Want to Kill Americans - with Zerlina Maxwell

Politics and Prose

Another video with Malcolm Nance where he lays out the threat, and asks you to vote this year because democracy is on the ballot.

Vote Blue, no matter who.

July 23, 2022, 55 min.

There's no substitute for being correct.

They're crazy, they're armed, and they want the streets to run red with blood.
BlutoSays wrote:You disapprove. Good. Good.

*steeples fingers*

Ah, you think I'm an out of touch moron. You have played perfectly into my trap. I have many more memes for you to ignore.

Bluto, I am going to say the most devastating thing you will ever hear: you are old, and marketers no longer want your money. You are not part of the 18-48 marketing demographic and therefore you do not exist to the society you want to build.

I am sorry. Take your RMD distributions from your inexplicable multitude of 47 IRAs and die on your Lay-Z-Boy while you struggle to get hard to get hard on your baby aspirin and generic Vicodin IV drip as Gretchen Carlson tells you what story of the moment you should be angry at, as narrated by the Libs of Tiktok lady giving an interview behind her Twitter logo.

In case this isn't clear: I think your entire existence is a fucking clown show, and that you are a pathetic Boomer who needs to call your nephew to ask how to copy and paste memes from Facebook onto a forum to "own the libs."

I can not imagine a more pathetic existence than struggling to gain attention on a forum of younger people who continually tell you that you suck and responding with, "Well then here are more of those meh-mehs!!!"
SpecialOlympian wrote:*steeples fingers*

Ah, you think I'm an out of touch moron. You have played perfectly into my trap. I have many more memes for you to ignore.

Bluto, I am going to say the most devastating thing you will ever hear: you are old, and marketers no longer want your money. You are not part of the 18-48 marketing demographic and therefore you do not exist to the society you want to build.

I am sorry. Take your RMD distributions from your inexplicable multitude of 47 IRAs and die on your Lay-Z-Boy while you struggle to get hard to get hard on your baby aspirin and generic Vicodin IV drip as Gretchen Carlson tells you what story of the moment you should be angry at, as narrated by the Libs of Tiktok lady giving an interview behind her Twitter logo.

In case this isn't clear: I think your entire existence is a fucking clown show, and that you are a pathetic Boomer who needs to call your nephew to ask how to copy and paste memes from Facebook onto a forum to "own the libs."

I can not imagine a more pathetic existence than struggling to gain attention on a forum of younger people who continually tell you that you suck and responding with, "Well then here are more of those meh-mehs!!!"

SpecialOlympian is losing his mind. Relax SO and repeat after me....Goosfraba! :D :D :lol:
Another reason to vote for every Dem you can at every gov. level.
The American voters need to listen to the Repuds when they tell them what they intend to do.
In this case they will shut down the Gov. to slash Social Security. Every voter, except the rich, depends on S.S for their parents, grandparents, or their own support.
This threat will effect every voter, unless they re rich.

Dan Crenshaw is a mega dork I don't care what he thinks.

He lost an eye because he sucked at war. I only listen to winners. Hell, he probably got it poked out by some dipshit marine's cock in what was called a "failed docking maneuver" in his discharge forms.

I actually respect people less for joining the armed services because lol @ the idea that my freedoms are being defended in any of the wars we are currently waiting to lose. Joining the armed services is a loser job option, no two ways about it. It's bottom of the barrel shit.

Warren Buffet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gomer Pyle
Republicans are fascists to a man. This will be the last democratic election in US history. The end of one person one vote has been a goal of Republicans for about 10 years now. Tomorrow they will probably get it.

We will not know the results of this election for two weeks or more. It will take the Republicans that long to file their lawsuits and clean their firearms.

I never thought the end of America would come at the hands of my fellow conservatives. Sadly, the deluded Putin drones will succeed in destroying what was once a great country. Putin will lose in Ukraine but he will win big in America.
Drlee wrote:Republicans are fascists to a man. This will be the last democratic election in US history. The end of one person one vote has been a goal of Republicans for about 10 years now. Tomorrow they will probably get it.

We will not know the results of this election for two weeks or more. It will take the Republicans that long to file their lawsuits and clean their firearms.

I never thought the end of America would come at the hands of my fellow conservatives. Sadly, the deluded Putin drones will succeed in destroying what was once a great country. Putin will lose in Ukraine but he will win big in America.

Indeed. In short, too many Americans took their freedom for granted. Now we will have a band of fascists supported by corporations and morons like Bluto.

America will be exactly like Putin's Russia.... a shithole.

I wonder if the MAGA strategy will be similar to Putin's which is to work towards turning the population apolitical as it is in Russia. Or, will they try something else.

On a more personal note. I intentionally decided to hold off on remodels to my home, because it's not clear if I should sink money here in America. Better to keep hold of it in case I need to leave, or if my kids need to leave. It's unclear where this is going (doesn't look good though).
Rancid wrote:Indeed. In short, too many Americans took their freedom for granted. Now we will have a band of fascists supported by corporations and morons like Bluto.

America will be exactly like Putin's Russia.... a shithole.

I wonder if the MAGA strategy will be similar to Putin's which is to work towards turning the population apolitical as it is in Russia. Or, will they try something else.

On a more personal note. I intentionally decided to hold off on remodels to my home, because it's not clear if I should sink money here in America. Better to keep hold of it in case I need to leave, or if my kids need to leave. It's unclear where this is going (doesn't look good though).

I completely agree. And I moved a small amount of cash abroad in case it is hard to transfer money overseas for the short haul. I do not think that hardly anyone understands the dire nature of this threat.

I have an "in" with two EU embassies (I do not wish to mention which two) that have said they will help me get a long term visa if necessary. Mexico is just 40 miles south and my Spanish skills are passable. They key is just getting enough money out of the country to live on for the long haul.
BlutoSays wrote:House R+25
Senate R+3

Biden is out of orifice by summer of next year.

Well, Bluto is wrong again.
Has he even been right?

OTOH, the House is still undecided.
If the MAGA/Repuds take the House, or if the Dems don't act, then America is screwed.
The Dems have failed to act several times, starting with Obama's 1st year, and in Biden's 1st year. Biden did act with several good moves this last summer.

It seems like the unlikely voters did turn out to vote, which is what I was hoping for.

IMHO, as an MMTer, America needs monthly checks for the foreseeable future to help the mass survive the inflation. IMHO, an excess profits tax would not keep corps from raising prices, but it would help the Gov. reduce the size of the deficit (not that it matters much at all).
Steve_American wrote:Well, Bluto is wrong again.
Has he even been right?

OTOH, the House is still undecided.
If the MAGA/Repuds take the House, or if the Dems don't act, then America is screwed.
The Dems have failed to act several times, starting with Obama's 1st year, and in Biden's 1st year. Biden did act with several good moves this last summer.

It seems like the unlikely voters did turn out to vote, which is what I was hoping for.

IMHO, as an MMTer, America needs monthly checks for the foreseeable future to help the mass survive the inflation. IMHO, an excess profits tax would not keep corps from raising prices, but it would help the Gov. reduce the size of the deficit (not that it matters much at all).

Ehh, I was off on the numbers by quite a bit, but they're getting subpoena powers in the House for investigations, power to set fiscal and other agendas, and the power to block whatever Biden wants from here on out.

Oh, and I'm about to post another jolt for you on why MMT sucks again!

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Settlement program is an example of slow ethn[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]