The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 199 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Drlee wrote:...the USA is loosing over 300 people a day to Covid.

This call-to-arms is in need of more exclamation marks.

Look at the ad I posted again:

The bird yells "Ring around the collar!" in a loud, shrill voice.

To the distracted media viewer, this instills a memory of being humiliated by bullies (female bullies) as a child.

It is women who are targeted by this ad. Their fear (and childhood trauma memories that evoke it) are what drive the "need" for this soap product.

Advertising hijacks your instinctive fears, and makes you illogically buy stuff that really makes no sense.

Yellow on collars is harmless. And 300 flu (or covid) deaths in the USA per day (one in a million) is not significant at all.

Learn to use exclamation marks to evoke more emotions!
Yellow on collars is harmless. And 300 flu (or covid) deaths in the USA per day (one in a million) is not significant at all.

I'll take comfort in that when the news comes of your passing.
You'd think a guy who advocates for pre-agricultural tribal life wouldn't shit on dogs for being social animals that seek approval from their peers.

Which is why I continue to be proud of Qatz for finally evolving into Homo Economics, the man who is an island unto himself; an individual businessman existing only to negotiate his way through a completely atomized society.

He needs no one except his liege Charles and his colonization dollars or Canadian money units or whatever the fuck they call them up there.
Drlee wrote:I'll take comfort in that when the news comes of your passing.

Yeah, it's really all about me, isn't it? And of course, we all want to live forever in heaven eventually, right?

And living forever means that you must believe every lie you're told by the rich, correct?

I remember all the presents I got for pretending to belive in the lie of Santa Claus. Very inspirational, wasn't it. During our formative years when we were learning how to act in society. "Believe big people's lies, and they will make you rich!"

Emily Oster wrote:Let's Declare a Pandemic Amnesty

...These precautions were totally misguided. In April 2020, no one got the coronavirus from passing someone else hiking. Outdoor transmission was vanishingly rare. Our cloth masks made out of old bandanas wouldn’t have done anything, anyway. But the thing is: We didn’t know....

Some people are asking for a new Nuremberg trial, others are calling for amnesty.

Kaylee McGhee wrote:Why 'COVID amnesty' isn't possible

...The damage is too great, the consequences too devastating, for us to move on and put it all behind us — especially since the majority of those responsible for the havoc wrought refuse to apologize for or even acknowledge the harm their policies have done. Democratic Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly, for example, said in September that she would make “no apologies” for her decision to shut down the state’s schools despite the enormous academic and social setbacks students have suffered as a result. Disgraced former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo likewise refused to admit that his policy forcing COVID-19 patients into nursing homes cost thousands of lives. And Dr. Anthony Fauci continues to insist that mask mandates were and still are a good idea and that their only downside is that no one wants to obey them.

These people don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. They certainly didn’t give it to those of us who protested school closures, warned that cloth masks were ineffective, and argued that forcing the young and healthy to abide by restrictions that could only have ever benefited the old and at risk was nonsensical. Instead, we were accused of endangering the lives of those around us. ...

But in the current West, our politicians are mosly the spokesmodels of organized crime billionaires. So what are the chances that the billionaires and their spokesmodels are going to hold another trial like the one in Nuremberg?
SpecialOlympian wrote:You'd think a guy who advocates for pre-agricultural tribal life wouldn't shit on dogs for being social animals that seek approval from their peers.

If you are suggesting that dog owners are the peers of their owned animal slaves.... you are trashing dog-ownership from a different angle than I usually do (animal cruelty, slavery, abuse of physical inferiority).

Which is why I continue to be proud of Qatz for finally evolving into Homo Economics, the man who is an island unto himself; an individual businessman existing only to negotiate his way through a completely atomized society.

Of course, human isolation just means that puppy mills can make more money. And making money is all that matters to Homo Economicus, all 300 pounds of him sitting in his SUV drunk, waiting for the light to change.
Some sort of story is not going around about how the vaccine is more dangerous the covid? I sort of caught an inkling of this on youtube.

Let me guess, whoever "interpreted" the research, probably completely missed the conclusions of the research?
Qatz, who is your favorite Megaman boss?

Rancid wrote:Some sort of story is not going around about how the vaccine is more dangerous the covid? I sort of caught an inkling of this on youtube.

Let me guess, whoever "interpreted" the research, probably completely missed the conclusions of the research?

This has been the story since the vaccine rolled out. All of the conspiracy minded weirdos have been saying everyone who got the shot will die on X date for years now.
Rancid wrote:Some sort of story is not going around about how the vaccine is more dangerous the covid? I sort of caught an inkling of this on youtube.

Nobody knows how dangerous the new improved "vaccines" are. We will find out soon.

The screen-viewer is fed pre-digested conclusions about studies that he has never really seen or been in a position to interpret. So, the screen-viewer is limited to whatever information Google-Youtube-Twitter and the mainstream media allow to get through their commercially-funded censors.

Censorship is a way of keeping a large population ignorant, and so we don't really know anything about these "vaccines" or the virus that was used to justify them (and to destroy the incomes of middle-class people in the West).

The screen-viewer is forced - by his ignorance and lack of community - to TRUST whatever the paid spokesmodels tell him.
QatzelOk wrote:Nobody knows how dangerous the new improved "vaccines" are. We will find out soon.
:lol: Yes, they do. You're an idiot. You don't like modern anything and think we should dwell in caves and die of preventable diseases. You're a troll of the worst fucking kind and have turned into a right-wing anti-vax SHILL who promotes right-wing dipshit conspiracy theories.
Godstud wrote::lol: Yes, they do. You're an idiot. You don't like modern anything and think we should dwell in caves and die of preventable diseases. You're a troll of the worst fucking kind and have turned into a right-wing anti-vax SHILL who promotes right-wing dipshit conspiracy theories.

The case for taking experimental gene therapies on a massive scale.... is defendable by using obscenities and scare words?

In my humble opinion, Hate speech will never replace common sense.
QatzelOk wrote:The case for taking experimental gene therapies on a massive scale.... is defendable by using obscenities and scare words?
That's not what it was, but then again, medical science is beyond your understanding, so you bury yourself in the right-wing conspiracy theories, that you have become so fond of. The only person using "scare words" is the fool calling it "experimental gene therapies".

QatzelOk wrote:In my humble opinion, Hate speech will never replace common sense.
:roll: You are far from being humble. When you start to use common sense, please inform me. So far, you haven't engaged even basic critical thinking. Until time as you do that, common sense will evade you.
AFAIK wrote:
This may be the best lab leak video you'll ever watch. Reasonably thorough and balanced.

A number of labs have looked for genetic manipulation and didn't find it.

We're past the point where guessing is adequate; we need solid work.
wat0n wrote:Natural viruses can (and do) also leak from research labs. That is, even if that theory is true it doesn't mean the pandemic was something "intentional" or that the virus was "man made".

Yes, but you must agree that all the bio-labs that are working on extremely deadly viruses... are really important for improving our quality of life, right?

I mean, hyper-viruses are so modern, and we just HAVE to get them before North Korea does (population 25 million).
wat0n wrote:I'd say that, yes, they are. How else are we going to learn about viruses? :eh:

By dying of one?
Oh, Fuck off, @QatzelOk. These labs are looking for ways to make vaccines, and medicines, to protect us from diseases. The conspiracy theories, which you choose to partake of, like a glutton at an all-you-can-eat buffet, are the realm of fools and idiots.

Israel won't comply because one of their explicit[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]