The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 200 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15257266
@QatzelOk has no clue. I doubt he has watched 40 year old athletes die gasping in their own fluids while 90 year old's who have been vaccinated, get a scrip and go home to sleep it off.

The only thing dangerous about these vaccines is that they are being used as political tools to control people who are not intelligent or educated enough to know that they are being duped by the antivaxers.

I feel sorry for my sister-in-law who had her vaccination scheduled when she got covid. That was right after the vaccine was released. She is still dragging around an oxygen bottle.

People will die tonight from Covid. The statistics on vaccination shows that there is very little chance that they would die if they had just had the freaking vaccines.

Here is a statistic I would like to get from the matrix. How many people have anti-vaxers killed because they discouraged people from being vaccinated. I'll start. My next door neighbor.
#15257268
4 people contracted SARS-CoV-1 (from 2004) as a result of lab accidents. 1 in Singapore, 1 Taipei and 2 in Beijing. I've said before that we deserve a genuine investigation into lab accidents followed by a public debate into what work bio-labs should be allowed to pursue and what precautions are necessary when doing so.

See footnotes 80, 81 and 83
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SARS#Epidemiology
#15257325
Drlee wrote:@QatzelOk has no clue. I doubt he has watched 40 year old athletes die gasping in their own fluids while 90 year old's who have been vaccinated, get a scrip and go home to sleep it off.

The only thing dangerous about these vaccines is that they are being used as political tools to control people who are not intelligent or educated enough to know that they are being duped by the antivaxers.

I feel sorry for my sister-in-law who had her vaccination scheduled when she got covid. That was right after the vaccine was released. She is still dragging around an oxygen bottle.

People will die tonight from Covid. The statistics on vaccination shows that there is very little chance that they would die if they had just had the freaking vaccines.

Here is a statistic I would like to get from the matrix. How many people have anti-vaxers killed because they discouraged people from being vaccinated. I'll start. My next door neighbor.


People who try to promote bike helmets frequently know many, many people who have had major head injuries while riding their bikes, and hundreds more whose lives have been saved by a flimsy piece of plastic-covered styrofoam that sells for up to a hundred dollars.

It's called marketing, and it kills many more people than viruses do.
#15257435
Drlee wrote:Feel free to eschew helmets. Be sure to check the box that says xDONOR.


I can't really argue with you on this because you're a doctor.

I won't ask you where you got your credentials about bike helmets. I assume you watched all the corporate funded PR campaigns and "feel" (as a doctor) that the science checks out. I mean, if you watch enough PR campaigns, you can FEEL the science taking over your emotions, right?

As someone who has been communting by bicycle as my basic transporation for 50 years, and has read many many articles and books about bicycle safety, I am in no place to argue against an expert like yourself, one who has the same feelings about bike helmet science as most media viewers do.

No one ever got killed by wearing a bike helmet, right?

► Show Spoiler
#15257445
And, once more, I am a Community Health Specialist not a physician. (Last time I am going to begin a post with this. I am tired of it.)

It seems that the data on helmet use is really not open to dispute. Here is what a long term meta analysis says: (If you don't know what a meta analysis is or why it more powerfully proves the point google it before posting.)

A meta-analysis has been conducted of the effects of bicycle helmets on serious head injury and other injuries among crash involved cyclists. 179 effect estimates from 55 studies from 1989-2017 are included in the meta-analysis. The use of bicycle helmets was found to reduce head injury by 48%, serious head injury by 60%, traumatic brain injury by 53%, face injury by 23%, and the total number of killed or seriously injured cyclists by 34%.
#15257446
QatzelOk wrote:Can you say the same thing about vaccines though, doctor?


Have people died from taking a covid vaccination or suffered permanent negative health side effects? Absolutely. How many is still up for debate. Likely thousands given several billion recipients.

How many have been saved? The most cited study so far, conducted by researchers at Imperial College London’s MRC Centre for Global Infectious, estimated that during the first year of vaccinations (Dec 8, 2020, and Dec 8, 2021), the estimated saved lives are between 15 and 20 million across 185 countries. That figure is certainly higher today. Researchers at Brown University concluded that over 300'000 Americans could have been saved if they had been vaccinated.

You want to spew hate against Big Pharma? I'm right there with you.

You want to say our lifestyles are the cause of this pandemic? I agree.

We've had global pandemics for several hundred years before Europeans set sail across the seas. The Bubonic plague spread across Europe and Asia starting in the 6th century in the Byzantine Empire and returning in several waves, spreading along trade routes. Today we use industrialized slaughter of animals that we pump full of antibiotics and keep in filthy conditions. We've had it coming and our economic system promoted the conditions for it.

But please, bring us hard evidence of your conspiracy ramblings or don't. You clearly don't want to win any popularity contests and I somewhat admire you for that. But do you wish to convince anyone?

Global impact of the first year of COVID-19 vaccination: a mathematical modelling study

COVID-19 vaccines have saved 20 million lives so far, study estimates

COVID-19 vaccines saved an estimated 20 million lives in 1 year

This is how many lives could have been saved with COVID vaccinations in each state

Estimating Lives Saved by COVID Vaccines
#15257449
MadMonk wrote:Have people died from taking a covid vaccination or suffered permanent negative health side effects? Absolutely. How many is still up for debate.

Yes, and it turns out that this might include "everyone who has had the Pfizer-Moderna vaccines," we will have learned a valuable lesson as we die off.

Having a commercial media that advertises for Pfizer, and having governments that are revolving doors between private shareholder-focussed corporations and "governance" has brought us to a point where we have a lot of fake governments in the West, lead by pretty-boy bagmen.

That most people don't realize this... might kill us all.

And by the way, all your sources get money from Pfizer, Gates, or some other entity that makes a lot of cash off of other people's stupidity and lack of connections to power.

If I wanted to prove that abortion is always wrong, I could simply quote news services that are funded by the Vatican. There used to be thousands of these before people realized what a buffoon the Pope is.
#15257546
QatzelOk wrote:Yes, and it turns out that this might include "everyone who has had the Pfizer-Moderna vaccines," we will have learned a valuable lesson as we die off.


Well, we are dying off but not because of this.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... tudy-finds

(Although the news is not too relevant to me as there's no woman who wants to reproduce with me while at the same time I want to reproduce with her)
#15257584
--And by the way, all your sources get money from Pfizer, Gates, or some other entity that makes a lot of cash off of other people's stupidity and lack of connections to power.


Share with me how Bill Gates is making money on vaccines.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Bill and Melina Gates have given away billions of dollars. They get no money from their foundation. Indeed they give it obscene amounts of money. So along come a bunch of so-called liberals and try to condemn them by misquoting an article Gates posted. Is this where we are. The the left has to rely on bald faced and deliberately lying? And in doing so slam one of the few of the ultra rich who are trying to help the poorest of the poor. Here is the truth though I do not for a moment expect you to believe it: (The highlight are mine so even you or a republican can understand it.)


The $200 billion figure came from a Wall Street Journal article titled The Best Investment I’ve Ever Made on Januar 16, 2019, Gates explained talked about the $10 billion investment made by his foundation in global health organisations such as Gavi, the Global Fund and the Global Polio Eradication Initiative. “What if we had invested $10 billion in energy projects in the developing world? In that case, the return would have been $150 billion. What about infrastructure? $170 billion. By investing in global health institutions, however, we exceeded all of those returns: The $10 billion that we gave to help provide vaccines, drugs, bed nets and other supplies in developing countries created an estimated $200 billion in social and economic benefits,” Gates wrote.


Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation told AFP Fact Check that the clip was taken out of context. In an email, it said, “When we talk about return on investment (ROI) for vaccines, we mean lives saved and economic growth for the areas where the vaccines are made available.” The foundation has so far ploughed billions of dollars into developing medicines to fight diseases such as malaria, polio, Coronavirus and more. For instance, it has committed over $3 billion in HIV grants to organizations globally and over $1.6 billion to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. It has also committed over $300 million to the global Covid response.


But no. In your pathetic hatred for people with money you would prefer the millions of people to have died. Pretty easy to ignore the third world from the worker's paradise, Canada.

Fuck. I am glad I am a Republican. With all its warts and evil at least it doesn't claim to be righteous. But you can't make a liberal happy. They cannot accept good works. I goes against their beliefs about 'all rich people'.

Fucking idiot.
#15257590
Drlee wrote:Share with me how Bill Gates is making money on vaccines.
...
Fucking idiot.


By experimenting on people with them in private-public partnerships.

Especially in the less wealthy countries of Africa and Asia.

You obviously didn't get your PhD through high-quality research. :lol:

Why not entertain us with a narrative about how generous the Clintons have been with their foundation.

And speaking of generosity...

I am currently selling this prime piece of property for a bargain-basement price:

Image

Aren't I generous.
#15258896
QatzelOk wrote:Calling people names will not help us understand the recent "pandemic."
Your idiotic conspiracy theories fall apart when you even engage in even the most simple critical thinking. Apparently, you're not big on using that head of yours except for decoration. :D
#15258924
Godstud wrote:...the most simple critical thinking...


National Review wrote:In Germany, You Must Be Fully Vaxxed before Your Death by Assisted Suicide

Image

The ironies of assisted suicide never end. Germany allows suicide on demand — including assistance — as a fundamental constitutional right. But now, you must be vaccinated against COVID before a euthanasia group will help you kill yourself...

The German Euthanasia Association:... “Euthanasia and the preparatory examination of the voluntary responsibility of our members willing to die require human closeness. Human closeness, however, is a prerequisite and breeding ground for coronavirus transmission. As of today, the 2G rule applies in our association, supplemented by situation-related measures, such as quick tests before encounters in closed rooms.”...


Not sure if the included photo is of the Pfizer needle or the one that ends your life. Anyone else know?
#15259036
SpecialOlympian wrote:But Qatz, helmets keep radio waves out of your head. You're just going to allow media to pass through your brain?


Bike helmet laws and electric cars... are about saving the automobile industry.

I wonder what COVID-19 was trying to save.
#15259049
SpecialOlympian wrote:Bike helmets have certainly protected the paint job on my car, and for that I thank the brave cyclists who have been crushed under my wheels.

There are lots of cyclists in Holland, @SpecialOlympian. I just thought I would say that, for no particular reason at all. :)
#15259054
QatzelOk wrote:Bike helmet laws and electric cars... are about saving the automobile industry.
Right, because people don't get into accidents that don't involve cars. :roll: Your entire premise is idiotic. I wear a bike helmet(on cycle AND motorcycle) because if I crash, it will protect my head. Helmets protect your head against ALL accidents, but I don't think you are intelligent enough to realize the obvious.

You're a meme. Is that what you were going for? You've become that which you despise. You're a parrot for the village idiot.
  • 1
  • 198
  • 199
  • 200
  • 201
  • 202
  • 203

No, it does not. Yes it does. Read the definiti[…]

“We Know Muscovites Lie Because Their Lips Are Mov[…]

The list is vast with writers. Since I am a woman[…]

I am objecting to the way that scientific disco[…]