Mine is that I'm Anti-Fascist and hard left on top of the Anarchy. I ain't no Anarcho-Capitalist and I am completely Anti-Imperialist, Anti-Hierarchy (hard social hierarchies). Money is the third channel to power and is mostly used to offload exploitation on the lower classes. I am Anti-Neoliberal (Meaning strictly Anti-Capitalist, and "whatever" comes next must move us forward toward Autonomy). Personal Autonomy is the highest goal of humankind.
1. Anti-Fascist means we are forever vigilant for the rise of new fascists. It was never a one-time movement, it is always a permanent duty.
2. Anti-Capitalist: Money is the third channel to power. We reject its necessity and see it as a constant source of state control over your Autonomy.
3. Anti-Imperialist: Nations states like the UK, US, and modern Israel are either Settler-Colonial states or outright Empires depending on your semantics. We oppose the "trick" of Imperialism in all its forms from Turtle Island to Severodonesk. As such we see unity and community in supporting and honoring Indigenous Autonomy seekers. Anything that stems from the Imperium is the enemy of Autonomy.
4. Anti-Hierarchy: No social structure over your head is necessary. You don't need Popes and Presidents to tell you right from wrong you already know right from wrong. The pool of leaders who are picked to lead us is taken from the same pool of people you were born into.
Why cede your Autonomy to imaginary lines on maps or to magic books? Speaking of religion, both instances of the Roman churches are Imperial and always have been. Owning land and wealth means they will do ANYTHING to protect said land and wealth including placing people's lives secondary to their superstitions.
5. Pro-Community in whatever form the humans comprising it choose to run it, without weirdly unnecessary middle people getting sassy with you.
6. Low key number 6: Avoid a lot of overarching political stances. Keep it simple, be you.
So my question for you boot-lickers, liberals, and assorted lovers of the current order:
Why not steal anything you need from any Corporate entity? Due to our thoughts on community we do not see theft from individuals as legitimate, especially while we continue to live in a Capitalism, but Corporations and other large "Legal Social Apparati" that do not materially exist are THE problem today. In many ways Corporations form the core unit in a modern Capitalistic Feudal lanscape. We oppose that order.
Stealing from them hurts their bottom line. Or does it?
Nope, it doesn't. It hurts the insurance company's bottom line as all corporations are covered for theft with insurance. I've seen that stuff work in person, lol. Helluva thing the Capitalists got goin here.
They get paid whether they sell it or you steal it. They only don't get paid if it sits on the shelves unsellable. Of course, they could face higher rates but who cares because... Ain't no one in that business dying because their rates went up from theft! And if you shut one of them down by stealing them to death...see rule 1.
Now I don't recommend being an idiot and I truly believe you should limit your stealing to needs as opposed to wants. Though I don't judge those who steal huge televisions because those corps are the enemies too! However, the bigger the item the more attention you bring and you should weigh that against getting caught and the value of the item in question long term. I have no other opinion otherwise.
1. You are proposing and condoning illegal activity.
A. In the context of the discussion I'm talking about open, non-violent resistance to corporatism. The fact it's illegal is a function of their being in existence in the first place. Rule 1 of any Imperium: Always protect the Imperium at all costs.
2. Aren't you just some mad kid rebelling?
3. What is Turtle Island?
A. I suggest you Google the answer so you receive the one given by the Turtle Islanders themselves.
4. If your little plan succedes you will put people out of business and poor people will lose their jobs.
A. Retail Employees are some of the most exploited workers in modern Western economies. The jobs are easy to come by, and because most of them are abused at their jobs they end up being very lax over all in security. Again, putting the corps out of business IS the long term goal so... not sure what you want from me?
5. What are you akshually saying?
A. That theft from Western Corporations is a win-win for the little guy, a small boost to their personal lives, a small nick from an insurance company, and the terror that must come from a CEO sweating his christmas bonus based on insurance payments related to theft of retail products.