Biden's Gender-Fluid Nuclear Official Charged With Felony Theft After Lying To Cops - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Biden's Gender-Fluid Nuclear Official Charged With Felony Theft After Lying To Cops

A senior Department of Energy official was charged with felony theft after stealing a piece of luggage from the Minneapolis airport in September - shortly before taking a leave of absence.

Sam Brinton, a gender-fluid nuclear expert who in 2015 defended underage gay prostitution website "Rentboy.com," allegedly took a Vera Bradley suitcase worth $2,325 from the luggage carousel at the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (MSP) on September 16, Fox News reports, citing a criminal complaint filed Oct. 16 in Minnesota state court.

It’s official. As of June 19th, I now serve my nation as the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy in the Department of Energy. pic.twitter.com/zLq3Bf97X2
— Sam Brinton (@sbrinton) June 29, 2022

According to court filings, surveillance footage showed Brinton taking the luggage, then removing its tag identifying the owner, before leaving the airport. Brinton was observed using the luggage during at least two other trips to Washington DC - on Sept. 18 and Oct. 9.

When a police officer called Brinton on Oct. 9 for questioning, Brinton confirmed that he still possessed the suitcase, but then claimed it was his.

"If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don’t have any clothes for another individual," Brinton told the officer, adding "That was my clothes when I opened the bag."

Two hours later, Brinton called back and apologized for not being "completely honest," adding that taking the wrong bag was a mistake because ht was tired.

"DEFENDANT said when they opened the bag at the hotel, they realized it was not theirs," reads the court filing. "DEFENDANT got nervous people would think they stole the bag and did not know what to do. DEFENDANT stated they left the clothes from the bag inside the drawers in the hotel room."

Brinton was ultimately charged with felony theft of a movable property without consent, a charge that could result in a five-year sentence, $10,000 fine or both.

Minnesota-based outlet Alpha News first reported the charges against Brinton on Monday.

Brinton was placed on leave about a month ago and another official was named as a replacement in the interim earlier this month, according to the Exchange Monitor which tracks government hires. The DOE didn't explain why Brinton took leave at the time. -Fox News

Sounds like Brinton can add 'klepto' to their resume.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bid ... lying-cops

Deutschmania wrote:Apparently this is not an altogether uncommon phenomenon . Others have also recounted having luggage mix ups . https://thepointsguy.com/news/took-wrong-bag-mistake-story/ , https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k8890304-o10-Somebody_took_my_luggage_at_the_airport_HELP-Air_Travel.html , https://www.fodors.com/news/travel-tips/heres-what-happened-when-i-accidentally-took-a-strangers-carry-on-bag-to-chicago And as @Morgan Le Fey alluded to, what Trump is alleged to have done is far more grievous. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2022/sep/07/trump-nuclear-document-special-master-biden-obama-bannon-latest

1) Not uncommon? "According to court filings, surveillance footage showed Brinton taking the luggage, then removing its tag identifying the owner, before leaving the airport. " It's not a "mix up".

2) "I now serve my nation as the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy in the Department of Energy"

3) My guess - has a Q level security clearance based on his work and his rank in the DOE.

4) What does Trump have to do with this?
BlutoSays wrote:4) What does Trump have to do with this?

You are exaggerating the seriousness of this person's misdemeanor because you think they "look weird" and as a gender non-conforming individual you would like to shame and do a transphobia to them.

Trump, on the other hand, did a whole actual insurrection with a band of hard-right militia thugs and assorted idiots like the Q Shaman and you wanna play the dumbest people on the planet in regard to... you know, a similarly failed coup in the 20s by that Austrian rat.

The Conservative love of hard right paramilitaries with long lists of violent acts (see Tiny Toese, and Enrique Tario to begin) has been well documented to this point.
Morgan Le Fey wrote:You are exaggerating the seriousness of this person's misdemeanor because you think they "look weird" and as a gender non-conforming individual you would like to shame and do a transphobia to them.

Trump, on the other hand, did a whole actual insurrection with a band of hard-right militia thugs and assorted idiots like the Q Shaman and you wanna play the dumbest people on the planet in regard to... you know, a similarly failed coup in the 20s by that Austrian rat.

The Conservative love of hard right paramilitaries with long lists of violent acts (see Tiny Toese, and Enrique Tario to begin) has been well documented to this point.

Uh huh. It's not a misdemeanor, shit head. It's FELONY Grand Larceny.

And here's a SECOND instance of him/her/it stealing luggage again and being charged with a second felony just yesterday. First time was in Minihopeless. This time it was in Las Vegas.

Energy department official accused of stealing luggage from Las Vegas airport
by: Vanessa Murphy Posted: Dec 8, 2022 / 03:35 PM PST

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — An energy department official is accused of stealing luggage from Harry Reid International Airport, the 8 News Now Investigators learned Thursday.

A felony warrant was issued for Sam Brinton, a deputy assistant secretary, sources said. The charge is for grand larceny with a value between $1,200 and $5,000, records showed.

Brinton is a deputy assistant secretary of the office of spent fuel and waste disposition, according to the Office of Nuclear Energy’s website.

Brinton faces charges for a similar incident at the Minneapolis airport. He was on leave after charges were filed in connection with that incident, an energy department spokesman said in November.

https://www.8newsnow.com/investigators/ ... s-airport/

Freak show: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bid ... gage-theft
OK. Who cares? They stole a bag and got caught. They probably won't do time.

Security clearance is mostly based on how easily blackmailed or manipulated you are. Drug addiction, massive debt, etc. This person being non-binary was, in all likelihood, a huge boost in getting their clearance. It's not like the 50's when a closeted homosexual could have that information held over them; nobody in the world is going to be surprised if they're told this person doesn't conform to normal gender stereotypes.

Compared to, say, Jared Kushner: the world's smartest boy who had a billion dollars in debt, had to redraft his security clearance application dozens of times, and had to have daddy order people to give him clearance anyway.

Also lmfao Bluto reads Zerohedge.
Don't lose faith, Bluto. You may die, but the truth of Hunter's laptop will live on forever. We will all die in the shadow of the truth of Hunter's laptop. Our job was to witness it's arrival. It is our children's job to decipher the truth of Hunter's laptop. The task of deciphering the crimes of the Biden family, as told by The Laptop, will require generations of scholars to examine what we know to be true: Trump Won.

I am as disappointed as you are. I would love to live long enough to see the truth of the Macbook. But the only reason we exist is to help our children understand the truth of Hunter's Macbook. We will pave the way so that our children can see the truth.

Though I may never see the Biden crime family held to account, I take solace in the words of Dan Bongino: "Like and subscribe. I make content on the daily, just search for Dan Bongino. That's bong ino. Subscribe to my Patreon for access to premium episodes."
BlutoSays wrote:Uh huh. It's not a misdemeanor, shit head. It's FELONY Grand Larceny.

First of all incel, you are the only shithead commenting in this thread. You're a real dupe and as Bugs Bunny would say an "Ultra Maroon".

I say again, there is stealing a fucking handbag worth over $500, which as an Anarchist my only critique is: (You got caught enby!).

It's a nothing compared to armed violent insurrection by Nazis, Nazi-alikes, 3rd positioners, and a host of dofuses much like yourself who all found themselves unified around Charlottesville.

You're still just mad because you're a transphobic.
The clock strikes midnight. Another day passes in my meaningless life where I have yet to read The Laptop.

What cruel god made me only to deny me accesss to Hunter's laptop? What insane demiurge would create life only to deny it witness to The Laptop?? Starting to feel a lot of sympathy for the Gnostics here.
Morgan Le Fey wrote:First of all incel, you are the only shithead commenting in this thread.

Why do lefties constantly resort to attacking political opponents for a supposed lack of conquests of women? Why do leftists even when those leftists who are women themselves or gay man constantly treat women as sexual objects to be accumulated like football trophies?

Actually I'm quite interested by what are the criteria to be an incel? How long do you have to go without sex before you count as an incel? 24 hours, a week, a month, a year? And what counts as sex for the purposes of incel eligibility? Does it have to be full intercourse? I presume sharing a bed is not sufficient? Also sometimes one can have less sex when one is in a partnership, than when one is single. What if one's partner has long term health problems? Does one have to be single to be an incel?
SpecialOlympian wrote:The clock strikes midnight. Another day passes in my meaningless life where I have yet to read The Laptop.

What cruel god made me only to deny me accesss to Hunter's laptop? What insane demiurge would create life only to deny it witness to The Laptop?? Starting to feel a lot of sympathy for the Gnostics here.

Relax. That'll happen in the new congress. Won't get Biden impeached but it will weaken the dynasty to where their agenda starts to roll backwards.

Clearly, defunding past agendas is going to be part of the 117th congress. Pssst: that's a good thing!

AND NOW, BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND!

Biden's affirmative action pick for nuclear work. I wonder what person with a top secret clearance didn't get the job in the name of "wokeness"...

Rich wrote:Why do lefties constantly resort to attacking political opponents for a supposed lack of conquests of women?

Why do right wing hacks ignore when they attack first, then play the victim?

Oh wait, I said hack didn't I Richie Poor!

Rich wrote:Why do leftists even when those leftists who are women themselves or gay man constantly treat women as sexual objects to be accumulated like football trophies?

Its about many right wing men being socially unable to make meaningful relationships with women. Then they turn out to be Nazis like you pair of bozos! Or Nazi apologists, lovers, or whatever suits your Zieg Heilin'.

Rich wrote:Actually I'm quite interested by what are the criteria to be an incel?

Striaght men who are involuntarily celebate is pretty self-explanatory. Do you need a slide rule or...?

Rich wrote:Does it have to be full intercourse?

You're a weird, weird dude. I say flip a coin, if it lands on its side I'll be able to read your mind. Nevermind, that was a Twilight Zone ep.

Rich wrote:Also sometimes one can have less sex when one is in a partnership, than when one is single.

You aren't faking are you? You really didn't know what an incel was. Um... I have no interest in your scenarios, if you're an incel you're an incel: Unable to socialize with women you desire which ultimately leads to blaming women for being "prudish" and "not giving up the sex", etc. When it's really just men who expect to be lazy whores and do nothing whatsoever about themselves or their situations.

Then they start talking Nazi shit when the continued Fail to Launch reinforces their mating failures.

Rich wrote:What if one's partner has long term health problems? Does one have to be single to be an incel?

Just make up whatever you want, like everything else you write!
Bluto's obsession with Enbies and gay sex reminds me of closeted "straight" men who become the worst enemy of other gay people. Its that Bluto feels he has to hide it, so he resents when others flaunt their awesomeness and fearless social behaviors.

No one actually cares brah, just let it all out, you'll feel better and you don't have to keep trying to hurt people!
Morgan Le Fey wrote:You are exaggerating the seriousness of this person's misdemeanor because you think they "look weird" and as a gender non-conforming individual you would like to shame and do a transphobia to them.

Hmmm. It just got fired.

Does that mean Biden & Company was "exaggerating the seriousness of this person's misdemeanor because you think they "look weird" and as a gender non-conforming individual you would like to shame and do a transphobia to them" ?
Morgan Le Fey wrote:First of all incel, you are the only shithead commenting in this thread. You're a real dupe and as Bugs Bunny would say an "Ultra Maroon".

I say again, there is stealing a fucking handbag worth over $500, which as an Anarchist my only critique is: (You got caught enby!).

It's a nothing compared to armed violent insurrection by Nazis, Nazi-alikes, 3rd positioners, and a host of dofuses much like yourself who all found themselves unified around Charlottesville.

You're still just mad because you're a transphobic.

Hmmmm. It just got fired. Does that make Biden & Company "transphobic"?
BlutoSays wrote:Hmmmm. It just got fired. Does that make Biden & Company "transphobic"?

Nope, still just you you big doof! They (It's really not hard to just be nice and not some little name-calling toadstool, regardless of your personal opinions-- but here is the Enby hater still needing to be taught kindergarten :hmm: ) stole a handbag and got caught!

It was expected they would be fired, lol.
Morgan Le Fey wrote:Bluto's obsession with Enbies and gay sex reminds me of closeted "straight" men who become the worst enemy of other gay people. Its that Bluto feels he has to hide it, so he resents when others flaunt their awesomeness and fearless social behaviors.

No one actually cares brah, just let it all out, you'll feel better and you don't have to keep trying to hurt people!

Hi honey! You sound sexy tonight!!

Still punching down, brah?

Still desperate one of your memes will stick to something besides you?

Of course you are. Repugnicons (I know, these names are so fucking childish) glory in punching down because they've never been able to win a fair fight.

I get you're super homophobic.

I don't report much, but if you call me honey again psychopath it'll happen. Now go make a sandwich and a coffee and don't make us look at you for at least 24 hours.

In Canada, Indigenous people have been harassed ri[…]

That was weird

No, it won't Only the Democrats will be hurt by t[…]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]