Elon Musk may be planning hostile takeover of Twitter - declines board seat with majority share - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

BREAKING: Email leaks reveal Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs was in regular communication with Twitter telling them who to censor

"This information of course comes from the Missouri v Biden case I've been covering extensively. This lawsuit has uncovered so many links between big tech and the government, you would think they were virtually married"

The lawsuit is against countless government officials from every angle (White House, FBI, CIA, CISA, etc)

Dr. Fauci and many others have already been deposed and are fighting to keep the depositions sealed from the public, I wonder why? BOOM @Eric_Schmitt. I'm seeing many people think this is from the midterms. It's clearly not but it demonstrates that the AZ SoS censored people that questioned the rigged 2020 election and that led to another election steal right in front of our eyes in 2022

Sad! "

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/63 ... i-v-biden/

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1599 ... 06208.html
It owns how morons like Bluto are intensely energized by the idea that anyone might coordinate with Twitter to help them enforce their own rules, and that none of these boring ass stories will ever gain any traction with normal people whose brains haven't turned to mush.
BlutoSays wrote:James Woods: Scratch a liberal and you will find a fascist every time. :lol:

It is kinda funny to see a "Conservative" complain that a huge dick of Hunter was removed from twitter/public eye.....

Are you pro-dick posting?
ness31 wrote:Tim Dillons take on this is great , he just ties everything together and walks the line perfectly.

Way to say something without saying anything.

Are you impressed at how good Bidens bloodline is dick wise? I heard that conservatives are amazed and jelouse.
SpecialOlympian wrote:None of those have the same zing as “Jews will not replace us!”

On the Jewish Question (Marx, 1844) wrote:...

Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew – not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew.

Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew.

What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.

Very well then! Emancipation from huckstering and money, consequently from practical, real Judaism, would be the self-emancipation of our time.

An organization of society which would abolish the preconditions for huckstering, and therefore the possibility of huckstering, would make the Jew impossible. His religious consciousness would be dissipated like a thin haze in the real, vital air of society. On the other hand, if the Jew recognizes that this practical nature of his is futile and works to abolish it, he extricates himself from his previous development and works for human emancipation as such and turns against the supreme practical expression of human self-estrangement.

We recognize in Judaism, therefore, a general anti-social element of the present time, an element which through historical development – to which in this harmful respect the Jews have zealously contributed – has been brought to its present high level, at which it must necessarily begin to disintegrate.

In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism.

The Jew has already emancipated himself in a Jewish way.

“The Jew, who in Vienna, for example, is only tolerated, determines the fate of the whole Empire by his financial power. The Jew, who may have no rights in the smallest German state, decides the fate of Europe. While corporations and guilds refuse to admit Jews, or have not yet adopted a favorable attitude towards them, the audacity of industry mocks at the obstinacy of the material institutions.” (Bruno Bauer, The Jewish Question, p. 114)

This is no isolated fact. The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews.

I don't know, this reads pretty face punchable to me.
wat0n wrote:I don't know, this reads pretty face punchable to me.

Its this sort of attitude that led the Vietnamese Communist Party to throw the ethnic Chinese into the sea. In many East Asian countries Chinese minorities tend to have a similar socio-economic association as Jewish minorities have in the West.

However the sentiments Marx is displaying here are remarkably similar to our modern self hating woke "White Liberals". its good to deconstruct the narratives, bigotry and prejudice of the ethnicity from which you originate. The problem is that too many of these de-constructors, don't stop there, but come to see their ethnicity as the source of some special source of evil. Many White people, hate White people with the same passion that Nazis hated the Jews.

Trying to talk a full on Nazi out of his hatred of the Jews can be thankless task. Getting him to see some kind of sense can seem almost impossible. But the same goes for a woke White Liberal. Try talking him out of his hatred for "Whiteness", Try talking him out of his fanatical belief that all lack of success for Black African minorities is due to endemic White supremacist racism.

Obviously the experiences under the Nazis and other Jew hating regimes tended to put a dampener on Jewish self hatred. it tended to encourage at least a modicum of racial solidarity. Even so, many of the most extreme anti-Zionists, the most passionate Israel haters post World War II have been of Jewish decent.
I don't often agree with @Istanbuller, but facts are facts.

Hate speech is vile, but knowing where the line between simply being offensive and inciting violence towards someone(actual hate speech) seems to have blurred, or even disappeared, on much of social media, with people getting banned or de-platformed simply for stating reality. Reality can be unpleasant and sometimes people are being hated for reminding others about it.

Twitter is only ONE social media platform, and his changes have been extremely minor, and only people who have actually broken the rules(not new ones, either) have been banned. If people choose to leave, then they can.
Godstud wrote:Twitter is only ONE social media platform, and his changes have been extremely minor, and only people who have actually broken the rules(not new ones, either) have been banned. If people choose to leave, then they can.

Twitter is a joke.

https://crimethinc.com/2022/10/28/the-billionaire-and-the-anarchists-tracing-twitter-from-its-roots-as-a-protest-tool-to-elon-musks-acquisition
Morgan Le Fey wrote:Twitter is a joke.

https://crimethinc.com/2022/10/28/the-billionaire-and-the-anarchists-tracing-twitter-from-its-roots-as-a-protest-tool-to-elon-musks-acquisition

From above wrote:Anarchists had more to do with the origins of Twitter than plutocrats like Musk. We can create new platforms, new points of departure for connection, new strategies for changing the world. We have to.

I will not stand by and let the filthy lies of these Anarchists go unchallenged. Twitter was built on Ruby on Rails. David Heinemeier Hansson was not an anarchist. In fact Leftie parasites have gone after him in the same way they went after Brendan Eich. Another person who built key components that enabled the creation and flowering of Twitter. These people claiming to represent the workers. Most of them couldn't write a JavaScript programme to tell you the time of day.

These so called Anarchists, these pseudo radicals are nothing more than the Goons for big Tech fascism. Their job in as much as it can be called a job is go round punching and harassing anyone that dares to stand up to the corporate establishment. We see it with their attempt to destroy Mozilla and cement the Google /Apple browser duopoly and We see it with their attacks on Linus Torvalds and their attempt to damage Linux and shore up the Apple / Windows Desktop monopoly.

Twitter of course abandoned Rails for Scala, and the world owes them a great debt for doing so. But Martin Odersky is not an anarchist either, nor were the people at Sun who creatd the JVM.
The Deep Twitter State. Former FBI General Council fired at twitter...

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/12/07/t ... t-twitter/

On Tuesday, Elon Musk surprised many by firing former FBI General Counsel James Baker as legal counsel for Twitter. For many of us, the most surprising thing was that Baker was still at Twitter. I had assumed that Baker had left the company with Vijaya Gadde, Twitter’s former chief legal officer who was the key figure behind the company’s notorious censorship system. I cannot imagine a less compatible figure to remain at the company to implement the new transparency and free speech policies of Musk. What was equally surprising was to see one of my columns referenced in the story.

Yesterday, I was returning from a hearing in Richmond when my phone seemed to explode. It appears that Musk announced the firing as part of an exchange with journalist Matt Taibbi on my recent column, “Six Degrees from James Baker: A Familiar Figure Emerges With the Release of Twitter Files.”

Musk was responding to Matt Taibbi tweeting on the Sunday column. He posted “In light of concerns about Baker’s possible role in suppression of information important to the public dialogue, he was exited from Twitter today.”

Taibbi later added details that seemed to confirm the fears of figures like the New York Post’s Miranda Devine, who has played a major role in exposing the Hunter Biden scandal. Devine immediately noted on Fox News that the release strangely did not include emails on known meetings with the FBI on censoring information. She speculated that someone was holding back information. There was also a curious delay in the release of material that Musk said would be forthcoming.

Taibbi explained: “On Friday, the first installment of the Twitter files was published here. We expected to publish more over the weekend. Many wondered why there was a delay.”

Musk then removed any doubt about what “exited” meant for Baker: “On Tuesday, Twitter Deputy General Counsel (and former FBI General Counsel) Jim Baker was fired.. Among the reasons? Vetting the first batch of “Twitter Files” – without knowledge of new management.”

Musk added that Baker’s explanation for delaying the release of materials was “unconvincing.”

The tweets were an ironic twist given Baker’s controversial career. Conservatives often cite Baker as part of a “deep state” committed to opposing former President Donald Trump and working closely with Democratic interests. Now he is accused of essentially being part of a deep state at Twitter sabotaging or obstructing efforts of Musk to release information.

Taibbi added that journalist Bari Weiss (who like Taibbi is helping in the release and analysis of the material) was shocked by the conduct. Taibbi quoted Weiss as saying “My jaw hit the floor.” 

As I discussed earlier, Baker was a controversial figure at the FBI and was forced out after James Comey was fired as director. Twitter seemed eager to hire him. Later few of us were surprised to learn that he then became an advocate for censoring the Hunter Biden story or that the cry of “Russians” seemed to justify extreme measures.

Twitter’s ex-safety chief, Yoel Roth, said the decision was a “mistake” but the story “set off every single one of my finely tuned APT28 hack and leak campaign alarm bells.” The reference to the APT28 Russian disinformation operation dovetailed with false claims of former U.S. intelligence officers that the laptop was “classic disinformation.”

The Russian disinformation claim was never particularly credible. The Biden campaign never denied the laptop was Hunter Biden’s; it left that to its media allies. Moreover, recipients of key emails could confirm those communications, and U.S. intelligence quickly rejected the Russian disinformation claim.

Still, there were a few Twitter executives who expressed unease with censoring the story, including former global communications VP Brandon Borrman, who asked, “Can we truthfully claim that this is part of the policy?” Baker jumped in to support censorship and said, “It’s reasonable for us to assume that they may have been [hacked] and that caution is warranted.”

There was no evidence the Post’s Hunter Biden material was hacked — none. Yet Baker found a basis for a “reasonable” assumption that Russians or hackers were behind it.

Now, there is a strong suggestion that Baker played a role in limiting or delaying the release of material. The question is whether some of that information deals with the earlier disclosures of the FBI communications. There are also curious deletions on some of the emails of dates and times.

Baker is likely to find himself a popular figure in the weeks to come. Putting aside the requisite media contract for such figures like Peter Strzok, he is likely to be one of the first to be subpoenaed to appear before a House committee.

In the meantime, Musk will now have to review any material redacted or removed by Baker. The release of that material could shed light on not just the cause for Baker’s termination but his role at Twitter in allegedly undermining Musk’s policies. More importantly, any material related to the FBI and other agencies would be key in determining if there was a system of “censorship by surrogate” at Twitter.

What is also clear is that, despite the full mobilization of Washington against Musk, the billionaire is undeterred. Once again, the normally unstoppable forces of Washington may have met their first immovable object.
Lmao they're still trying to push the "Twitter is censoring us nazis" angle and look at their proof:

Basically, each of these dipshits were running multiple accounts to boost themselves. That violates the TOS for Twitter, and now they're angry that they weren't boosted despite trying to game the system.

BlutoSays wrote:The Deep Twitter State. Former FBI General Council fired at twitter...

by Jonathan Turdley

Lmao this dude's name.

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

@Tainari88 Same here. I scored 2% for Author[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]