Biden´s plan to destroy US N1 enemy "Oil Price cap on Moscow oil´ll hit putin immediately" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Biden´s plan to destroy US N1 enemy "Price cap on Moscow oil will hit putin and his empire immediately"

"Price cap on Moscow oil´ll hit putin immediately"

guys, what Oil Price cap´d be?

"Pооtin the Great Loser" is rapidly sending Muscovy back to 1917. "With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher"

I wish you were right, but I'd be cautious to overblow the significance.

Anyhow, Putin put a rope around his neck, made a nice lasso and threw the other end around a tree branch and attached it to the back of a running truck, he is just waiting for someone to press the gas pedal.
The reality is, he is too deep into this, he has set up such unrealistic goals that are truly unacceptable to the Ukrainians. There is really no negotiation that will be accepted by Ukraine that will allow him to claim his win. He is fucked.
XogGyux wrote:I wish you were right, but I'd be cautious to overblow the significance.

Anyhow, Putin put a rope around his neck, made a nice lasso and threw the other end around a tree branch and attached it to the back of a running truck, he is just waiting for someone to press the gas pedal.
The reality is, he is too deep into this, he has set up such unrealistic goals that are truly unacceptable to the Ukrainians. There is really no negotiation that will be accepted by Ukraine that will allow him to claim his win. He is fucked.

as I expected ))

XogGyux wrote:I wish you were right, but I'd be cautious to overblow the significance.

PS

EU is a boa 8)

BREAKING : 5th of December: EU oil embargo goes into effect. Just like that, sells 1.5M barrels of oil a day less than yesterday. The same needs to be done for gas AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !

I earlier predicted that the price of gas would go down, and it has. I said earlier in the thread that this price cap business was a trial run. If Europe can live with it, they'll give it teeth.

Either way, it's likely to kick gas prices higher in '23.

And while I support Biden if he thinks that's the way to go, we're pushing Putin hard. For example, using missiles to take out power plants in Ukraine.

If we don't match his escalation, he wins. And that, obviously is dangerous territory since that means missiles taking out power stations (and such) in Russia. Now, there are options, but they are mostly in Russia, and Russia is already hurting. The problem, from the beginning, has not been Russian strength, it's Russian weakness.

There are good reasons not to tell us what they have planned. But it is frustrating. Something I am surprised we haven't been hearing about is reinforced concrete barriers being planned around some crucial infrastructure. But it could be the transport systems are already maxxed out.
late wrote:I earlier predicted that the price of gas would go down, and it has. I said earlier in the thread that this price cap business was a trial run. If Europe can live with it, they'll give it teeth.

And while I support Biden if he thinks that's the way to go, we're pushing Putin hard. For example, using missiles to take out power plants in Ukraine.

If we don't match his escalation, he wins. And that, obviously is dangerous territory since that means missiles taking out power stations (and such) in Russia. Now, there are options, but they are mostly in Russia, and Russia is already hurting. The problem, from the beginning, has not been Russian strength, it's Russian weakness.

There are good reasons not to tell us what they have planned. But it is frustrating. Something I am surprised we haven't been hearing about is reinforced concrete barriers being planned around some crucial infrastructure. But it could be the transport systems are already maxxed out.

more great news for the horde ! :lol:

late wrote:I earlier predicted that the price of gas would go down, and it has. I said earlier in the thread that this price cap business was a trial run. If Europe can live with it, they'll give it teeth.

If we don't match his escalation, he wins.And that, obviously is dangerous territory since that means missiles taking out power stations (and such) in Russia. Now, there are options, but they are mostly in Russia, and Russia is already hurting. The problem, from the beginning, has not been Russian strength, it's Russian weakness.

a good point

Not even @wat0n denies that the IDF and Israeli[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]