Kanye West, you're, so, so laughably wrong - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Kanye West wears a "White lives Matter" Tee shirt and the next thing he tells us is he likes Hitler. What???

If there's one thing, one short phrase that sums up what the Allies stood for in World War II, it is "White Lives Matter" and if there's one pithy phrase that could sum up, Hitler's beliefs and actions it is "White lives don't matter." World War II was a conflict of three great alliances the Communists, the White Supremacists and the Axis.

The Communists, this consisted of The Soviet Union and its fanatically loyal Communist vassal parties outside of the Soviet Union. The importance of these has been seriously underestimated. These were obviously Communist united by the Marxist - Leninist - Stalinist ideology.

The White Supremacist Allies. Committed to a racist European / "White" supremacist hierarchy in their home countries and a White (European race) dominated world outside of their home countries.

The Axis - An alliance of the disaffected, sharing no common bond or ideology. Yes I hate to break it to you, but the Japanese did not believe in European racial domination. :lol: I would suggest the TV series "Tokyo Vice" set in 90's Japan its a nice counterweight to anyone who still suffers form the delusion that Japan in any way gave any concession to the idea of European racial superiority. They were not even particularly anti communist despite the nonsense that's been spread by both Liberals and Neo Nazis. Romania and Finland would have attacked Russia to regain land even if it had still been Tsarist. Bulgaria never declared war on the Soviet Union at all.
So the question arises why are Salem Liberals so insistent on silencing Kanye West rather than debating with him. I suspect Kanye West is not just some lone crazy voice. but that a significant minority of Black African Americans may disagree with the establishment narrative on World War II. I mean for someone to fly the flag for Hitler and the Axis they've got to explain

1 Why Nazi rule over Poland, Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Russia etc was a good thing.

2 Why Japanese rule over China, Indonesia, Vietnam etc was a good thing.

3 Why Mussolini's rule over Greece and Ethiopia was a good thing.

I think part of the problem is that Liberals have spent a good part of the last few decades gas lighting us into believing that the allies in Second World War were fighting a war against racism. When France fell the British Empire stood alone with the dominions. :lol: The idea that so called "Whites" from Apartheid South Africa were volunteering to travel thousand of miles, to possibly lay down their lives in order to eradicate racism, does somewhat stretch credulity.

The truth is that the Allies, I'm talking about the racially European leaders and the racially European voting citizens here, not colonial troops, saw themselves in a war to defend White Christian Civilisation. The Nazis were seen as having abandoned Christian civilisation and the Japanese were seen as having never being part of it in the first place. Even men like Churchill who were not actual Christian believers were passionate about saving White Christian civilisation.
Rich wrote:So the question arises why are Salem Liberals so insistent on silencing Kanye West rather than debating with him. I suspect Kanye West is not just some lone crazy voice. but that a significant minority of Black African Americans may disagree with the establishment narrative on World War II. I mean for someone to fly the flag for Hitler and the Axis they've got to explain

1 Why Nazi rule over Poland, Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Russia etc was a good thing.

2 Why Japanese rule over China, Indonesia, Vietnam etc was a good thing.

3 Why Mussolini's rule over Greece and Ethiopia was a good thing.

I think part of the problem is that Liberals have spent a good part of the last few decades gas lighting us into believing that the allies in Second World War were fighting a war against racism. When France fell the British Empire stood alone with the dominions. :lol: The idea that so called "Whites" from Apartheid South Africa were volunteering to travel thousand of miles, to possibly lay down their lives in order to eradicate racism, does somewhat stretch credulity.

Actually, the Apartheid system in South Africa was only set up after the end of WWII, as I’m sure you are aware @Rich. You’re over-egging the pudding just a tad, though I agree with your fundamental point. The ‘meaning’ of WWII was constructed retrospectively, and was only really cemented into place after the cultural revolution of the 1960s. At the time, it was seen by most thinking people as a war of “the bad against the worse”, to use Doris Lessing’s phrase.

The truth is that the Allies, I'm talking about the racially European leaders and the racially European voting citizens here, not colonial troops, saw themselves in a war to defend White Christian Civilisation. The Nazis were seen as having abandoned Christian civilisation and the Japanese were seen as having never being part of it in the first place. Even men like Churchill who were not actual Christian believers were passionate about saving White Christian civilisation.

Indeed. I can remember reading a reported conversation between Roosevelt and Churchill during which they tried to convince themselves and each other that Josef Stalin was actually “a Christian gentleman”. Lol.
@Potemkin ;

"Indeed. I can remember reading a reported conversation between Roosevelt and Churchill during which they tried to convince themselves and each other that Josef Stalin was actually “a Christian gentleman”. Lol."

Well, at least not a gentleman. Inside joke...
Potemkin wrote:Actually, the Apartheid system in South Africa was only set up after the end of WWII, as I’m sure you are aware @Rich. You’re over-egging the pudding just a tad, though I agree with your fundamental point.

I did know but I had forgotten that the National Party only came to power in 1948. So you are correct I was guilty of over-egging the pudding in the pursuit of a simplified argument. However the beginnings of Apartheid had already started, although the full emancipation of the Afrikaner proletariat over their Anglo patrician masters wouldn't take place till 1948. I the Afrikaners had had full equality with the Anglos in 1939, I very much doubt they would have entered the Second World War as a belligerent.

I know. I quoted that bit too. If you read my pos[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster I will never vote for Biden ever. That[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]