HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 41 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Negotiator wrote:Wtf is going on ?

Times just named Zelensky "Man of the Year" and theres no thread about it yet ?

You think that was a bad choice? TIME Magazine has made worse choices and I'm just talking about the 21st century.

George W. Bush (twice!). Rudy Giuliani. Vladimir Putin. Ben Bernanke. Mark Zuckerberg. Donald Trump. Elon Musk.

Their choices are so fucking horrible that they make the FIFA executive committee look like saints.
MadMonk wrote:You think that was a bad choice? TIME Magazine has made worse choices and I'm just talking about the 21st century.

George W. Bush (twice!). Rudy Giuliani. Vladimir Putin. Ben Bernanke. Mark Zuckerberg. Donald Trump. Elon Musk.

Their choices are so fucking horrible that they make the FIFA executive committee look like saints.

I dunno, they made Josef Stalin Man of the Year. Twice. Sometimes they do get things right. Twice. :)

If Ami Ayalon was PM instead of Netanyahu, the top[…]

Oh joining the EU is easy ! Just ask Turkey ! :l[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

They should. That's the role of a tool. Europe […]

Quibbling about terminology is the exact method u[…]