RT propaganda targets our WESTREN desperate men , what do you think about this AD? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Szabo wrote:It looks to me like whoever made this ad is the desperate one. Russia has degraded into a laughingstock. Years from now the history books will remember Putin’s Russia with the same loathing and disgust as we remember Nazi Germany.

+1

Armenian protesters were able to reach the putin’s military base in Gyumri Participants are chanting slogans - " Muscovy is occupier "

Szabo wrote:It looks to me like whoever made this ad is the desperate one. Russia has degraded into a laughingstock. Years from now the history books will remember Putin’s Russia with the same loathing and disgust as we remember Nazi Germany.

Ukraine and Nazi Germany share the exact same ideology, and Russia is winning both the war against the ukrainian nazis as well as the economic war the west is waging against them.

And they're winning both wars very easily, too.

What you dont get is that you blindly believe in western propaganda which is based on ukrainian propaganda, and thus you have no idea whats really going on.
Negotiator wrote:Ukraine and Nazi Germany share the exact same ideology, and Russia is winning both the war against the ukrainian nazis as well as the economic war the west is waging against them.

What you dont get is that you blindly believe in western propaganda which is based on ukrainian propaganda, and thus you have no idea whats really going on.

Did you forget to take your meds today?

Hey, in your delirious state, when do you see the West economically collapsing, or Ukraine getting conquered total by Russia?

Also, is Hitler a Jew, or is Zelensky an Aryan?

Finally, have you been getting any intense headaches recently which go away only after hearing the voice of Putin?
Lost young males that get swept up by man-o-sphere bullshit on social media are easy to manipulate. It is a group that can be targeted effectively. To prevent this from happening to more young people, we have to raise them to spot the fake tough guy bullshit. This is what I do with my son. Spot all the fake tough guy bullshit on the internet, and to realize how petty, immature, and just fucking stupid it all is.
Some people must be really retarded to believe on this kind of thing. According to Russians and some republicans... transgenderism is such a big problem... you'd be lucky to walk 1 block without having a transgender trying to rape you or something. Meanwhile, reality... far rarer. I work with people, thats my job, I see several dozen new faces every week... how many transgender have I seen? None in my current job of over 2 years, one on my previous job of 1 year and 1 during my 3 year residency... How many transgender do I actually know? None. The idiots that believe in this propaganda should probably be checked up to see if they have sufficient brain power to adequately breathe while doing anything else. Geez.
XogGyux wrote:Some people must be really retarded to believe on this kind of thing. According to Russians and some republicans... transgenderism is such a big problem... you'd be lucky to walk 1 block without having a transgender trying to rape you or something. Meanwhile, reality... far rarer. I work with people, thats my job, I see several dozen new faces every week... how many transgender have I seen? None in my current job of over 2 years, one on my previous job of 1 year and 1 during my 3 year residency... How many transgender do I actually know? None. The idiots that believe in this propaganda should probably be checked up to see if they have sufficient brain power to adequately breathe while doing anything else. Geez.

Indeed. This is hysteria stirred up by the far right. We've seen this happen over and over through history. I'm still waiting for the hysteria around extremist Muslims blowing up a bus at every street corner in America. This is just more fear mongering, to get dip shits to follow along storming the capitol (as an example).

Don't get me wrong, there are certain things about transgenderism that I find fucking stupid, like letting dudes that identify as women enter weight lifting competitions. However, this doesn't mean that transgender people are this grave existential threat to masculinity or femininity or humanity as a whole. I can tell you, the way to be a man, is most certainly not to follow these so called asshat/igor alpha's on the internet. :lol: Those guys are the biggest pusses, with the biggest misconceptions of what masculinity even is.

Russian society, or at least its elites that control the propaganda seem to be full of these fake tough guy types. This is why so many MAGAs and Blutos seem supportive of Russia in this conflict. MAGAs/Blutos are full of these fake ass men. They are cut form the same clothes. Basically a bunch of man-babies pretending to be men by shouting "I'm a man" loudly at everyone. :lol: Bunch of fucking pussies.
Last edited by Rancid on 09 Jan 2023 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
Negotiator wrote:Ukraine and Nazi Germany share the exact same ideology, and Russia is winning both the war against the ukrainian nazis as well as the economic war the west is waging against them.

Comedy gold.
Robert Urbanek wrote:Well, if Ukrainians kill a lot of Russian men, maybe Russian women will migrate to the West to find men to replace them.

they are already doing so. + many of them i ´d say majority hate the west. I read a story about Muscovite women who returned from Italy to Tomsk for 3 months :lol: only . still hates the west but can´t live in the horde
Robert Urbanek wrote:What did she hate about the West?

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "
litwin wrote:"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

That still doesn't answer my question, "What does she hate about the West?"
Rancid wrote:Indeed. This is hysteria stirred up by the far right. We've seen this happen over and over through history. I'm still waiting for the hysteria around extremist Muslims blowing up a bus at every street corner in America. This is just more fear mongering, to get dip shits to follow along storming the capitol (as an example).

Don't get me wrong, there are certain things about transgenderism that I find fucking stupid, like letting dudes that identify as women enter weight lifting competitions. However, this doesn't mean that transgender people are this grave existential threat to masculinity or femininity or humanity as a whole.
Russian women, especially Communists, in my biased opinion, can be both strong and feminine, in a way that is second to none. Case in point, Maryana Naumova. https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/maryana-naumova-strongest-girl-world-trades-weights-world-affairs-n336416
Robert Urbanek wrote:Well, if Ukrainians kill a lot of Russian men, maybe Russian women will migrate to the West to find men to replace them.
Already, both Russian and Ukrainian women have been seeking out international marriage, though not as much as one might think. https://www.cqmi.ca/en/russian-dating-news-cqmi/item/804-two-times-less-russian-women-wish-to-marry-a-foreigner , https://www.rbth.com/arts/lifestyle/2017/08/22/why-russian-women-choose-foreigners_826650
Deutschmania wrote:Russian women, especially Communists, in my biased opinion, can be both strong and feminine, in a way that is second to none. Case in point, Maryana Naumova. https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/maryana-naumova-strongest-girl-world-trades-weights-world-affairs-n336416
Already, both Russian and Ukrainian women have been seeking out international marriage, though not as much as one might think. https://www.cqmi.ca/en/russian-dating-news-cqmi/item/804-two-times-less-russian-women-wish-to-marry-a-foreigner , https://www.rbth.com/arts/lifestyle/2017/08/22/why-russian-women-choose-foreigners_826650

Maryana Naumova is a commie , wh0re and vatnik . you kind of women , is she to young for you ? but she likes ded like you , her lover is Zyuganov
Rancid wrote:Most (fake) tough guys are deathly afraid of women.

Actually a very good point, Tate is the recent example with Greta Thurnberg and his other "rape"/abuse/control freak/smuggling accusations.

@Potemkin and @ingliz have we discussed what t[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hopefully, we will all get what we deserve. Frie[…]

My take from this discussion is that @QatzelOk w[…]

Semafor. :lol: The Intercept :lol: