Non-binary as minimalism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Asia Kate Dillon, as Taylor Mason on Billions, became the first non-binary character on American series television. She/they had a monkish persona: a vegetarian with a buzz cut, tiny car, thin body, and simple formless clothes.

Perhaps, for some, a non-binary identity is part of ego destruction: reducing your existence and your physical impact on the world to the bare minimum. Thus, your identity as a man or woman is excessive ornamentation. It must be stripped away to achieve the barest self, which is then capable of transcending this physical world.

By late
I looked at the trailer for Billions. It sucked.

I really don't know why someone would give bad fiction import. There is good writing, to be found, that ain't it.

And the gal is different, you don't need a degree to see that one. But what does it matter, if she doesn't like sex, or some other kink.

Just leave me out of it.
By Rich
Well I actually identify as non binary myself, just non binary in terms of race, rather than sex. I reject the Cultural Marxist pseudo science that says there are only two races, Whites and persons of colour. note how they emphasise the humanness of the Coloured and constantly seek to dehumanise the Colourless, making them ripe for replacement.

As for non binary gender, I'm a bit more sympathetic to it, as opposed again to Cultural Marxist pseudo science that says a human of the male sex can transition to being a human of the female sex. They can't. Its fantastic to see the humiliating climb down by Nicola Sturgeon who has implicitly accepted that so called trans women are not women at all but men.
By late
Rich wrote:

Well I actually identify as non binary myself, just non binary in terms of race, rather than sex.

You're borrowing language that doesn't belong there. Right wing types often sail into a topic they know nothing about, and start making sh*t up.
Robert Urbanek wrote:Asia Kate Dillon, as Taylor Mason on Billions, became the first non-binary character on American series television. She/they had a monkish persona: a vegetarian with a buzz cut, tiny car, thin body, and simple formless clothes.

Perhaps, for some, a non-binary identity is part of ego destruction: reducing your existence and your physical impact on the world to the bare minimum. Thus, your identity as a man or woman is excessive ornamentation. It must be stripped away to achieve the barest self, which is then capable of transcending this physical world.

She was good in John Wick.
late wrote: Right wing types often sail into a topic they know nothing about, and start making sh*t up.

Indeed, look at all the nonsense they make it in the so called "man-o-sphere".

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]