Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 566 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By litwin
Putin´s colonial war in Ukraine, Tatar's Alga battalion about war in Ukraine. " unit was 'almost completely' destroyed near Vuhledar. He is now facing criminal charges for leaving it and returning home after being injured

a long post, read here :

This is what will soon be needed to buy a loaf of bread in North America.

In the meantime, it might soon become illegal to not hate Russia, China, and half the world.
QatzelOk wrote:Image

This is what will soon be needed to buy a loaf of bread in North America.

In the meantime, it might soon become illegal to not hate Russia, China, and half the world.

What does this even mean?
By Rancid
litwin wrote:SOME heavy shitt the hordesmen smoke :lol:

It's interesting how Russia tries to link itself to Rome (something they have been doing since Catherine IIRC). It's more interesting that people gobble this shit up as some sort of justification for killing in the present. :?:
Putin must be foaming after the meeting and the "deal" with Xi Jin Ping :lol:
But those pictures, gigantic halls, lots of gold, almost like the viking halls to impress their population. Potemkin villages. Putin's ego just suffered a major shock :excited:
By Wels
Tainari88 wrote:Yes it was in another thread @Wels here it is:
@Wels I have had some British posters on here tell me that racism is not really the thing in the UK. And there is not really any kind of institutionalized racism. Is that true? I have no idea since I never lived in the UK.
It could be the British are more class conscious than about racial superiority. But for me? The two can't really be divorced from each other. What is your opinion on the matter? [...]

I have lived in England for some time, if not very long. I am not a UK citizen but what i can say is that I believe that England (not necessarily the UK) is very much tied to its older (assumed) glory, with all pros and contras that derive from it. I have always thought it funny how much they looked down upon Pakistan or especially India for its caste system, when they are following some similiar one themselves. They do not speak about it, it is seldom a real theme apart from comedy (where it is heartily laughed about, and then immediately forgotten ;) ), the fitting-in is all self-evident and voluntary, like standing in the line (which itself alone has no negative connotation!).
This thinking does not have to be institutionalised because all seem to accept it voluntarily. The education plays a role of course.
They do not think of themselves as racist, they do not think their god-given behaviour could confront anyone :p

And this, of course, is the view of an outsider.

re your question about racism I did not perceive it personally in the 1980ies and 90ies, but it is there. Maybe it has changed for the worse in the last years, I heard about the London police problems today.
Again, someone living in the UK will have a better answer.
By Rancid
Wels wrote:I have lived in England for some time, if not very long. I am not a UK citizen but what i can say is that I believe that England (not necessarily the UK) is very much tied to its older (assumed) glory, with all pros and contras that derive from it. I have always thought it funny how much they looked down upon Pakistan or especially India for its caste system, when they are following some similiar one themselves. They do not speak about it, it is seldom a real theme apart from comedy (where it is heartily laughed about, and then immediately forgotten ;) ), the fitting-in is all self-evident and voluntary, like standing in the line (which itself alone has no negative connotation!).
This thinking does not have to be institutionalised because all seem to accept it voluntarily. The education plays a role of course.
They do not think of themselves as racist, they do not think their god-given behaviour could confront anyone :p

And this, of course, is the view of an outsider.

re your question about racism I did not perceive it personally in the 1980ies and 90ies, but it is there. Maybe it has changed for the worse in the last years, I heard about the London police problems today.
Again, someone living in the UK will have a better answer.

I was shocked to hear when @Potemkin told me that no matter how filthy rich I am, no matter how many poors I kick to the curb and rob from, I would never be accepted into British high society. :*( :*( :*(
Rancid wrote:I was shocked to hear when @Potemkin told me that no matter how filthy rich I am, no matter how many poors I kick to the curb and rob from, I would never be accepted into British high society. :*( :*( :*(

You would fit right in to British High Society. They would take one look at you and think--English snobby man. Look, he speaks the Queen's English. Look, he looks pale as a glass of milk. Look, he has a British name like Nigel Frogsworth.

Yeah, you will fit right in.

Me too. They got plenty of Puerto Ricans over there on every corner. High English Society.

I get pissed off over here when they start speaking to me in English thinking I am from the USA. They say....in Spanish....you look tall, your face is not Mayan, you got to be from somewhere else....I then say, 'You are speaking to me in Spanish right now? I am answering you in Spanish---Did it occur to you that I might not be a Yankee person yes or no?'

They laugh, and say, 'you do have a point there. You're Cuban. I always knew it!'

:lol: :lol:
Tainari88 wrote:
You would fit right in to British High Society. They would take one look at you and think--English snobby man. Look, he speaks the Queen's English. Look, he looks pale as a glass of milk. Look, he has a British name like Nigel Frogsworth.

Yeah, you will fit right in.

Me too. They got plenty of Puerto Ricans over there on every corner. High English Society.

I get pissed off over here when they start speaking to me in English thinking I am from the USA. They say....in Spanish....you look tall, your face is not Mayan, you got to be from somewhere else....I then say, 'You are speaking to me in Spanish right now? I am answering you in Spanish---Did it occur to you that I might not be a Yankee person yes or no?'

They laugh, and say, 'you do have a point there. You're Cuban. I always knew it!'

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

The Mexicans here in Austin get confused as shit with me too.

Back on topic though.

Fuck Putin.
Apparently they are now taking tanks from the 40s out of storage. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rancid wrote::lol:

The Mexicans here in Austin get confused as shit with me too.

Back on topic though.

Fuck Putin.
Apparently they are now taking tanks from the 40s out of storage. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What are they going to do to recruit unwilling Russian soldiers eh?

Do they have an anti-gayness stipulation? If you say you are gay they might throw you in jail for a year? All the Russian macho men are gonna be confessing how gay they truly are! As long as Putin does not draft them.

I say just go to boot camp and disappear into some wilderness. That area of the world is damn huge. Just disappear.
QatzelOk wrote:In the meantime, it might soon become illegal to not hate Russia, China, and half the world.

IMHO it's a capital offense not to hate rogue nations with stupid or brainwashed people who think they deserve greatness but don't.

That half of the world, as you claim, are at best mistaken and IMHO at least complicit.

If they all think like you I do not give a damn if they do get annihilated, although of course it's better if they annihilate themselves instead of getting someone else's hands dirty. I think them annihilating themselves is bound to happen.
The T54 is actually a 1945 :lol: design. Though these are all 1951 or later versions as the turret changed along with other things. But still, this is like if the Americans sent M47s or the Brits sent Centurions.

If Muscovia is forced to deploy T-55s, it means they don't have anything newer in enough quantities. That means, after T-55s are destroyed, we will see T-34s. I'm not even joking....

litwin wrote:The T54 is actually a 1945 :lol: design. Though these are all 1951 or later versions as the turret changed along with other things. But still, this is like if the Americans sent M47s or the Brits sent Centurions.

If Muscovia is forced to deploy T-55s, it means they don't have anything newer in enough quantities. That means, after T-55s are destroyed, we will see T-34s. I'm not even joking....

Well the attrittion is taking its toll. Soon we will hear from Russian agitprop and comentators that "HAHA, the javelin that you use to kill our tank costs more than the tank itself, we win".

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]