A Black economist talks about racism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
For an alternative view you could try Dr Glen Loury. Black, an economist also talks about racism. He doesn’t have a vagina though; hope that doesn’t invalidate what he has to say.
ness31 wrote:
For an alternative view you could try Dr Glen Loury. Black, an economist also talks about racism. He doesn’t have a vagina though; hope that doesn’t invalidate what he has to say.

Her point is that racism costs us trillions. That is what those of us in the real world call a fact.

Your guys may have an interesting point of view, but as I keep pointing out, I've been doing this for forty years.

So... if you have a point to make, by all means make it.
late wrote:Her point is that racism costs us trillions. That is what those of us in the real world call a fact.

Your guys may have an interesting point of view, but as I keep pointing out, I've been doing this for forty years.

So... if you have a point to make, by all means make it.

late, a prime example that she didn't mention is that the US has a mostly private health care delivery and pay for system because Whites didn't want Blacks to get good health care. So, they have fought it, along with the insurance industry and doctors, aka AMA.

Fasces wrote:The fuck kind of point is that @ness31 :lol:

I thought it was a pretty good one lol. It might just be TED talks in general.

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

@skinster well, you've been accusing Israel of t[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]