Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 568 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Politics_Observer wrote:@Szabo

Putin is in a world of shit right now and he knows it.

At this rate, pathetic Muscovite horde would soon pull museum pieces and send into the battlefield, the fact that they are sending these old equipment into the battlefield spending so much on transportation is a telling story on the horde's enormous losses in Ukraine

what we see the next in Ukraine ? T-35 ? :lol:

Ukraine Captures from Muscovites 11 Ancient KS-19 Anti-Aircraft Artillery Pieces (ussr made crap from 30s-40s)
By litwin
Rancid wrote:I wonder if Putin's inner circle are starting to plan for a life without Putin. I'm not saying they would kill him, or imprison him, or force him to step down. Still, I wonder what they are planning.

One of the biggest problems of dictatorships is the question of succession. This is why there is so often a civil war as soon as the dictator is toppled. Of course, it is also a fatal mistake as a dictator to name a successor.

In this sense, the Kim family in NK is actually very very very very successful.

they do , check out the list of the " private " armies , today i saw Info that Crimean pro - Moscow czar creates the own Wagner, Tatarstan have them , Chechenya etc. they are ready , qestion is who make the first move ... 8)

Don't forget the thousands of Japanese, Koreans , Hans the Muscovites murdered.

the Ethnic Cleansing or genocides Muscovites committed on those countries that they invaded, MAPS , VIDEOS, LINKS
litwin wrote: What games does he play ?

Prigozhin either feels the winds shifting or he's desperate and trying to court Western favour, possibly as a successor to Putin. With the Russian MoD cutting his balls off, I wouldn't bet money on him surviving 2023. With Xi making a move into Central Asia and Erdoğan pleading for Putin to "immediate cessation of the war in Ukraine", the rats might be feeling that the great Russian ship is in fact sinking.
By Rancid
MadMonk wrote:
Prigozhin either feels the winds shifting or he's desperate and trying to court Western favour, possibly as a successor to Putin. With the Russian MoD cutting his balls off, I wouldn't bet money on him surviving 2023. With Xi making a move into Central Asia and Erdoğan pleading for Putin to "immediate cessation of the war in Ukraine", the rats might be feeling that the great Russian ship is in fact sinking.

You would think Prigozhin would be charged with a war crime at this point?
By Wels
Xi snubbed Putin after their summit, calling a meeting of Central Asian countries as part of an audacious power play

"China's leader, Xi Jinping, has called a meeting of former-Soviet Central Asian countries [...]

Xi invited the leaders of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan to the first China-Central Asia summit on Wednesday, the AFP news agency reported. It remains unclear whether the reclusive state of Turkmenistan has been invited.

The states are all former members of the Soviet Union, and Moscow has long regarded them as being in its sphere of influence after the then-Russian Empire conquered them in the 19th century.

The move came as Xi was visiting Putin in Moscow as part of a 3-day-summit which concluded Wednesday, in which the nations pledged to deepen and extend their cooperation — and Xi signaled that Russia would have continued Chinese backing in its invasion of Ukraine.

[edit: seeing is believing lol]

Analysts say that China has secured significant leverage over Russia in return for its diplomatic and economic support, and that in calling the meeting of Central Asian nations it is seeking to exploit that advantage."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/xi ... r-AA18Zdrl

Rancid wrote:I wonder if Putin's inner circle are starting to plan for a life without Putin.

I was just talking to Putin on skype, and he replied: "I wonder if Rancid is starting to plan for a life without the Federal Reserve gansters or the American dollar's purchasing power."

And then he did this:

Mind you, he had just woken up and hadn't had his morning coffee yet, so he probably meant well.
By Wels
^ i thought it was quite clear that Putin cannot stand black people. Or are just of all you trying to humiliate Putin? :p

What troubles me more is that those supporting Ukraine are not doing enough.
The limitations on weapon systems have to do with a "fear of Russia and an escalation of the war by Russia". But why should we be afraid of Russia?

"Blank said he considered such concerns [edit: fear of a russian escalation] exaggerated. "I think we are too afraid of a escalation by Russia," Blank said.

"I don't understand why Russian territory should be excluded from Ukrainian strikes.

Russia started this war and has destroyed Ukraine." On the battle field, Blank said he saw a "significant difference" in the fact that Russia could concentrate its military equipment on the border with Ukraine and "fire at will" without fearing a counterattack. "If they could not do that anymore," Blank said, "that would be a great advantage for Ukraine."

Blank advocates for demonstrating that Ukraine "won't be pushed around."

I also think it is HIGH TIME to "demonstrate" that.

https://www.dw.com/en/the-united-states ... a-65121120
Last edited by Wels on 25 Mar 2023 22:07, edited 3 times in total.
By Rich
So Zelensky's says the great late autumn / winter/ spring summer offensive is off for the time being. Is this just a ruse to lull the Russians into a false sense of security? If not it s a bit odd. Remember Ukraine was meant to be in Crimea by Christmas or soon after. Why did they have enough equipment then but not now, when supposedly the West has transformed the Ukrainian offensive power beyond recognition? Is this a power play / rebellion by Zelensky against his NATO masters. Some people are saying that NATO is controlling the new offensive weapons, refusing to allow them to be used to save Ukrainian lives and homes in Donbas, but insisting they be used to conquer Crimea on NATO's behalf. I don't know if that's true but it might help explain things better.
By litwin
The war- criminal Putin badly needs to be removed from power, and Moscow horde must be dismantled !

Pres. Putin planned a ‘total cleansing’ of with ‘house-to-house terror’ to subdue its people, show leaked document I a case for The Hague !

By litwin
Some great points on why they decided to hold the line. I would add a few more to that, though I think you definitely got the most important ones so these are minor. - Holding Bakhmut allows Ukraine to keep a predictable enemy predictable. If they withdraw the cards change and so will Muscovites behaviors which could be harder to determine where to focus. Also as Sun Tzu says, never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake - added bonus is that they Keep damage isolated to current regions. Falling back means another city goes to ruin. While this might be tactically sound it has strategic consequences. Ukraine is fighting for both their people and their freedom so they do want to keep as many of their people protected as possible. Another key reason is that a nation’s ability to wage war depends on arguably three key factors one of which is the will to fight. A nations will to fight is the biggest multiplier in the determination to continue fighting and trading lives and resources. -Loosing another city will also cause greater war fatigue on the Ukrainian side and that cumulative effect can cause a collapse of their war effort eventually. It also turns this fight into a possible boost to their will to fight if they succeed. - Muscovites will to fight would receive a boost if they are victorious. Loosing after all they committed would likely negatively impact their will to fight and due to the resources and lives lost this is hard to paint over with propaganda. Moscow has had a very strong control over domestic messaging and that has kept war fatigue down. However their losses in Bakmut are so high they needed to switch to a hero narrative. Robing a victory in Bakmut can make future losses harder to bear if Ukraine’s counter offensive finds similar or better success to last year. It could turn the mood to hopelessness in Moscow and make it more difficult for them to quell unrest with so many losses. Should that continue it’s likely everyone in Moscow will have lost someone they know and the promise of national destiny might start to resonate less than the will to have things end. That would likely occur during a major mobilization.

Danish military expert : " Putin's winter offensive (including Bakhmut) - HUGE mistake ! "

By litwin
what think Moscow elites about current situation ? A secretly recorded conversation between ex-Senator Farkhad Akhmedov and famous pro - putin music producer Iosif Prigozhin (not Wagner's Prigozhin) reveals :

what I found interesting here , that they know that putin and Moscow empire are finished :) ....

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]