January 6th Committee Expected To Refer Trump On At Least Three Criminal Charges - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
wat0n wrote:The sex is not why Trump is being prosecuted, @Istanbuller

Yes, it is. Manhattan District Attorney (a Democrat) thinks that it is a crime that Trump's trying to cover up. New York State claims that hush money is an illegal campaign contribution that influenced the outcome of the general election. In other words, They officially blame Trump for winning the general election. :lol:

As I always say, Democrats are dangerous authoriğtarians who are on par with China's Xi and dictatorial regimes of Middle East.
wat0n wrote:No, the claim is that the hush money violated campaign finance laws.

Trump wouldn't be charged if he hadn't paid the money.

I think you misunderstood the story. There is nothing illegal about the payment. That is the reason why DoJ never tried to prosecute Trump. But new York State says that hush money influenced the result of general election of 2016. :lol:
Istanbuller wrote:I think you misunderstood the story. There is nothing illegal about the payment. That is the reason why DoJ never tried to prosecute Trump. But new York State says that hush money influenced the result of general election of 2016. :lol:

You could ask Michael Cohen if there's something illegal about the payment :lol:

From what I can tell, the most likely charge is one of falsifying business record. Probably a misdemeanor.
Istanbuller wrote:Yes, it is. Manhattan District Attorney (a Democrat) thinks that it is a crime that Trump's trying to cover up. New York State claims that hush money is an illegal campaign contribution that influenced the outcome of the general election. In other words, They officially blame Trump for winning the general election. :lol:

As I always say, Democrats are dangerous authoriğtarians who are on par with China's Xi and dictatorial regimes of Middle East.

Istanbuller, I think that you don't understand America at all. IMHO, *all* your opinions about America are therefore, worthless.

Trump commtted 2 crimes with that payment. He falsified a business record, which is a minor crime. But, he also somehow ran a foul of campaign finance laws. This is a serious crime and makes the 1st crime become also a felony, that is, into a serious crime.

The fact is that Cohen and other people plead guilty to these crimes. They would not have if your theory is true. They would have fought it all the way up to the USSC. They had plenty of money to fight it in appeals courts.

wat0n wrote:Right, it is totally not punishable for a sitting President to call GA officials so they can "find" some votes you need to win the state.

Trump, as a former Democrat, has many similarities with Biden. He is far away from conservative and libertarian values. That is why both Trump and Biden are from the same place. It is called authoritarianism.

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Hmm. I took it a second time and changes three ans[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]