Covid-19 was an act of biological warfare perpetrated on the human race - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Interesting video.

But most people would say that it is lunacy to suggest that governments would conspire with multinational corporations in order to commit profitable genocide against millions and millions of people.

Most people would say that this idea is lunacy, but not all people would say this.

Of course, this could never happen to YOU, right?
You're just too much of an asset to multinational corporations, right?
Posting an article from a corporate-funded mainstream media provider, late wrote:But that's back in the real world, and you guys never go there...

Mainstream media is "the real world," but the information they publish is often funded by interested parties, and should thusly be read with a critical eye.

In 1680, Reuters would have informed "The First Nations Times" that the blankets the colonists were generously donating were warm and comfy, and were essential to keep First Nations warm during the coming cold snap.

And the resulting articles would have been funded by the British Empire and its corporations.
QatzelOk wrote:But most people would say that it is lunacy to suggest that governments would conspire with multinational corporations in order to commit profitable genocide against millions and millions of people.

Most people would say that this idea is lunacy, but not all people would say this.

Of course, this could never happen to YOU, right?
You're just too much of an asset to multinational corporations, right?

What is of particularly note is how the Apache, deliberately tried to start a war between the Spanish and the Comanche. This is not the only case of Ameriindians dragging peace loving Europeans into their wars.
late wrote:Actually, that article reflects the science, which has been predicting this sort of thing for decades...

ScienceTM has been brought to you by
Pfizer and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

Pfizer: Selling products, saving lives!

Bill Gates: a lunatic megalomaniac with free reign over mercenary Western politicians!

On a related note, the Five Filters of Propaganda model includes these two filters: Ownership and Advertising.
In other words, billions of dollars in cash will buy you whatever propaganda you want.
QatzelOk wrote:
Science has been brought to you by
Pfizer and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

The medical community formed a movement to upgrade our pandemic response during the Clinton years. They didn't accomplish much, but it illustrates the problem.

We've known, for a long time, that we needed to do more, a lot more.

You are, once again, completely out of your depth.
late wrote:The medical community formed a movement to upgrade our pandemic response during the Clinton years. They didn't accomplish much, but it illustrates the problem.

We've known, for a long time, that we needed to do more, a lot more.

You are, once again, completely out of your depth.

I was a lifeguard for ten years. I'm perfectly comfortable in the deep end.

"Updating pandemic response" sounds nice on paper. But in the background, bio-weapons and weaponization of viruses has been quietly advancing in leaps and bounds since then. And Fauci, Gates, etc. have all been involved, making billions of dollars in the background.

Your Pollyannaish "we need to clean our rooms and pull up our socks" (pandemic response upgrade) denies so much background information that it is an example of lying through omission.
How British experiments risked making the Covid pandemic ‘more lethal’
Scientists carried out tests using delta and omicron that ‘could have combined the two variants and leaked from the laboratory’

Report authors said that many countries are conducting “risky research” that could lead to the “accidental or deliberate release of a pandemic-capable pathogen”.

Dr Filippa Lentzos, co-director of the Centre for Science and Security Studies at King’s College London, said: “There has been a global boom in construction of labs handling dangerous pathogens, but this has not been accompanied by sufficient biosafety and biosecurity oversight.”

Prof van der Merwe has argued previously that many scientists were reluctant to consider the possibility that a laboratory leak started the pandemic for fear of having to curtail their own risky viral experiments.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 ... ic-lethal/
Godstud wrote:How British experiments risked making the Covid pandemic ‘more lethal’
Scientists carried out tests using delta and omicron that ‘could have combined the two variants and leaked from the laboratory’

Report authors said that many countries are conducting “risky research” that could lead to the “accidental or deliberate release of a pandemic-capable pathogen”.

Dr Filippa Lentzos, co-director of the Centre for Science and Security Studies at King’s College London, said: “There has been a global boom in construction of labs handling dangerous pathogens, but this has not been accompanied by sufficient biosafety and biosecurity oversight.”

Prof van der Merwe has argued previously that many scientists were reluctant to consider the possibility that a laboratory leak started the pandemic for fear of having to curtail their own risky viral experiments.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 ... ic-lethal/

Of course Western oligarchs are experimenting with deadly viruses as yet another way to control the world and contain the rest of the human race.

My question is, with this kind of oligarchy in charge, why would a normal person ever trust or believe anything they write in Mainstream Media?
I think it was a laboratory leak.

I dont think that all governments would ever unite like that. There have been deep divides between those governments even back then. And they clearly acted indepentenly of each other. The unifying factors are from the WHO, but I expect the influence of the WHO to dwindle thanks to its recent behavior.

The way the message about the genocide of the native americans is ironically in itself racism against christians. Just like you cannot blame modern germans for the three genocides of the nazi regime (jews, gypsies, "slaws" meaning poles and russians), you cannot blame all modern christians for something people in the USA did to native americans.

I always found it very funny when people called me nazi after learning that I'm a german. I'm part pole, so if Hitler had succeeded, I couldnt even exist. Genodice of the poles was part of this plan. Maybe keep some of them practically as slaves, thats all.
Negotiator wrote:...you cannot blame all modern christians for something people in the USA did to native americans.

The Roman Catholic church created the Discovery Doctrine, which opened the door to genocide against First Nations.

These genocides profited the Catholic Church directly because Catholic nations give 15% of their land to the Vatican.

So the Church "stole land" by "making genocide acceptable."

LIkewise, hundreds of Protestant churches in the USA promoted Racism and genocide.

Imagine claiming that Christianity has done any good in the world when it has condoned genocide, along with many genocidal Crusades. All of which it profited from - like any organized crime family with a mass media monopoly.

"Trust me, I bring warm blankets and a cross...."
Burning Platform via Epoch Times wrote:Pro-Vaccine Journalist Who Called for Punishment For Refusing Jab
Dies Suddenly

A Canadian journalist who took strong positions in support of COVID-19 vaccines—including calling for vaccine passports and terminating police officers who refused the jab—has died suddenly.

Ian Vandaelle, a 33-year-old business journalist who worked at the Financial Post and earlier at BNN Bloomberg, was declared brain dead and taken off life support earlier this month, his partner, Stephanie Hughes, said in a post on X.

In other reports, he's called "WEF-funded" and "excellent journalist."

For an example of his excellent journalism, here is one of his tweets:

I like how he uses "My foot" to express cynicism towards other people's concerns or opinions.

I will use "My foot" to counter an argument on pofo this week...in his honour.
KurtFF8 wrote:This thread needs to be moved to conspiracy theories

The Liberals are highly fascistic, but unlike traditional fascists, they pretend they are not fascists. Creating the special category of "Conspiracy Theory" allowed the Liberals to restrict free speech without the open book burning that the Nazis took part in. Calling something a conspiracy theory merely means its something that the liberals don't like or in some instances its a theory that the Liberals want to protect from criticism.

So Joe Biden summed it up nicely when he said we prefer truths over facts. You need to understand that when the Liberal says truth he really means dogma. So although the "Truther" movement wasn't ideal it adhered to the Liberals 3 truths of 9/11.

1 It wasn't done by Muslims
2. It had nothing to do with Islam
3 There was no involvement in Saudi or Pakistani state officials.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yale course on Ukrainian history: https://www.yout[…]

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]