1. Report some losses yourself
2. Cooperate with legal workers
3. Distance yourself from street
4. Avoid dividing legal workers
5. Escape legal family for while
Downgraded to a domestic case (i.e., not murder) avoid illegal prostitution for a while and -to the best you can- consider testifying civil case in court of law; lending mechanical help on-season is a plus. Downgraded again to a civil case, seriously consider intimacy with a security worker.
Just assembled this pattern from various scenarios. Thought that sharing it could be useful.