South Africa launches case at UN court accusing Israel of genocide - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

QatzelOk wrote:In your opinion, wat0n, should it be illegal to DENY that Hamas committed mass rapes and barbecued Jewish children on October 7?

How many years prison should mass-rape-baby-barbecue DENIERS receive?

What about people who distort the facts that Israel gives us? How many years of prison for them?

**Follow up question: What was happening on October 6?

No, it should not be illegal. But you should and will be called out.

Holocaust denial shouldn't be illegal either, civil society reacting against it is enough.
@wat0n

After all the bollocks you've posted in the 'Israel' threads, I must assume you have more than a passing relationship with Israel.

Your love of playing the victim is something of a giveaway.

So take responsibility for your extended Israeli family's actions over the years.

Recognize that the October attack or something like it was inevitable.

And stop whining!

:roll:
Last edited by ingliz on 25 Feb 2024 12:47, edited 3 times in total.
Oh dear yet again Liberal narcissism is on display.

So here we have a titanic struggle between Jews and a group of Sunni Arab Muslims for lebensraum. This in itself is quite difficult for the western liberals to understand. Don't get me wrong the western liberals feel they have a massive, massive problem with lebensraum. In their view we've got far too much. People are living in far too big properties, people in houses need to move into flats, the flats that people are already living in are too big and need to be divided up and made smaller. Our parks are empty, we need more people to fill them and preferably most parks should be dug up to make houses and businesses. The liberal thinks we have far too much farmland and wilderness areas. Hence the need to flood our countries with ever more immigrants. Now the Liberal Elite don't live in small properties, but they need to live in huge walled mansions in-order to protect themselves from hate filled Nazis.

So for the liberal the ida of struggling to get more lebensraum rather than less is a strange one. No what the Liberal gets upset about is rapes. Its one thing to bomb a country into rubble like Iraq in 1991. Its one thing to make the case for nuclear weapons that could kill hundreds of millions of figures, its quite another to condone a couple of rapes in war. The Christians, particularly the Catholics had the ideal of sexual purity, or chastity. The liberals or Cultural Marxists have modified this idea into a pseudo feminist progressive woke version. For the traditional Christian all thoughts of sexual desire were sinful, particularly if they were by women. For the Liberals it is sexual desire by heterosexual cis White men that is a sinful abomination. A White man can gain purity by becoming homosexual or better still a trans woman.

Hence even the Cultural Marixist cheer leaders for Hamas are squeamish about rape. We will never know how many German women were raped by allied soldiers in the occupation at the end of world war II. The academic consensus seems to be that it was in the hundreds of thousands. And that's before we even get on to the rapists extraordinaire of the 1st Ukrainian front. Of course this was the Muscovites fault. When Poles, Ukrainians and Moldovians restarted pogroming Jews in the late nineteenth century of course we hold the Muscovites responsible. When cossaks pogromed Jews of course it was the Muscovites fault. And so naturally we blame the Muscovites for the industrial scale rape committed by the 1st Ukrainian and 1st Bylorussian Fronts.

But I digress. Many German women entered "voluntary" sexual relations with allied and Soviet troops in order to get protection from being raped by other allied and Soviet troops. And in the conditions where German women were starving, where their children were starving and most of the German men had been rounded up for slave labour. But isn't slavery wrong? No not when its done by the Liberals. The Liberals are not bound by human rights or rules of war. Nor are the liberals friends. The Liberals job is to enforce international law on others, so they always get a pass. So in these conditions it was easy for Allied and Soviet troops to get sex, to get the spoils of war even without rape or the threat of rape.

Anyway I find the idea that the Arab Muslim attackers wouldn't engage in rape on 10/7 utterly absurd. These weren't some highly disciplined, highly trained eite troops. These were young Muslim men who knew they were in the last hours of their lives. They weren't going to have leisurely occupation of Israel where they could use their positions of economy, power and status to seduce Jewish women. This is the narcissism of the liberal, expecting these young men, who have lived their whole lives without the dignity of state citizenship, to abide by traditional Christian / progressive feminist values utterly absurd.
ingliz wrote:@wat0n

After all the bollocks you've posted in the 'Israel' threads, I must assume you have more than a passing relationship with Israel.

Your love of playing the victim is something of a giveaway.

So take responsibility for your extended Israeli family's actions over the years.

Recognize that the October attack or something like it was inevitable.

And stop whining!

:roll:

One thing we've learned from this war is that those leftists who spend their time denouncing things like "rape culture" and "blaming the victim" are, in fact, rape supporters and are ready to blame the victims (if they're Jewish).

I recall your son lives in Russia. I wonder if he was deployed to Bucha, where there's evidence of the Russian army carrying out a massacre there very similar to that by Hamas on October 7. Was he, by any chance? This would explain why you identify with Hamas so much.
late wrote:Yes.

Tens of thousands simply died of boredom.

As offensive as your constant weaseling is, could you possibly ease off the blatant stupidity?

They died because Hamas operates from their homes and their infrastructure. Even UNRWA's HQ was used for that (as shown by the tunnel found under it, with a data center used by Hamas).

Another tactic of the rape supporters is to deny these things happen, even when there's clear evidence showing it.
wat0n wrote:
They died because Hamas operates from their homes and their infrastructure. Even UNRWA's HQ was used for that (as shown by the tunnel found under it, with a data center used by Hamas).

Another tactic of the rape supporters is to deny these things happen, even when there's clear evidence showing it.

They died from indiscriminate violence. They died from civilian punishment.

2000 pound airburst bombs don't discriminate, they kill everything. We've gone over that before, you know better.

I've asked you before, how much mass murder is enough?

You don't see a limit. But there is good news, for me, anyway. The sad attempt to pretend this isn't a war crime is going from absurd to insane.

It's small beer, but I like being correct.
late wrote:They died from indiscriminate violence. They died from civilian punishment.

2000 pound airburst bombs don't discriminate, they kill everything. We've gone over that before, you know better.

And they're used because of military grade infrastructure like the tunnel I mentioned in that post.

No, that's not indiscriminate.

Even worse, the US experience in Mosul shows that using lighter bombs can be just as deadly to civilians since they need to hit the same target several times over.

late wrote:I've asked you before, how much mass murder is enough?

You don't see a limit. But there is good news, for me, anyway. The sad attempt to pretend this isn't a war crime is going from absurd to insane.

It's small beer, but I like being correct.

How much rape is enough for you?

When will you stop supporting rape?
Rich wrote:Oh dear yet again Liberal narcissism is on display.

So here we have a titanic struggle between Jews and a group of Sunni Arab Muslims for lebensraum. This in itself is quite difficult for the western liberals to understand. Don't get me wrong the western liberals feel they have a massive, massive problem with lebensraum...

The "group of Sunni Arab Muslims" are also known as "the local population."

The "Jews" in this case, are invading European terror gangs.

And what you are calling the battle for lebensraum... is actually the very liberal battle for moneyraum.

The search for Moneyraum was the cause of hundreds of genocides in the Americas, but Big Money is ready to go back there again in the Levant because... money.
late wrote:You use bunker busters to hit underground facilities, that's a different weapon.

You need better lies.

It's interesting how you simply omitted what I mentioned.

No, often a light bomb is not enough. Going back to Mosul, sometimes the light precision bombs used by the US would even fail to kill the ISIS fighters they were meant to kill, even if they'd destroy the house they were in (burying the civilian residents in the rubble). They'd flee to the neighboring house, leading it to be bombed too, and for its residents to be buried as well. Then rinse and repeat. This tactic was decided under the Obama administration assuming the same things you are, but in reality it did not help as much as it was hoped.

Even third party sources that are not particularly pro-Israel acknowledge so:

AOAV wrote:AOAV’s data suggests that, up to the beginning of November, 92% of recorded IDF air strikes caused reported civilian casualties: 276 of the 299 recorded IDF strikes in Gaza caused 4,104 civilian casualties (2,798 killed, 1,306 injured).

This means the average number of reported civilians killed per total air strikes (including those not reported as causing civilian casualties) was 9.4. The average number of reported civilians killed per civilian casualty-causing air strike was 10.1.

AOAV’s data for the other conflicts included in the X post shows the current operation to deadlier per air strike than the

Battle of Raqqa, from June 6, 2017 to October 17th, 2017:
161 air strikes, 157 of which caused 1,863 civilian casualties (1,424 killed, 439 injured)
9.1 civilians killed per civilian casualty-causing air strike, 8.8 civilian killed per total air strikes

Other comparisons:

Battle of Mosul: Oct 16, 2016 – Jul 20, 2017:
159 air strikes, 125 of which caused 2,980 civilian casualties (1,914 killed, 1,066 injured)
15.3 civilians killed per civilian casualty-causing air strike, 12.0 civilians killed per total air strikes

Aleppo Offense: Sept 22, 2016 – Oct 16, 2016
21 air strikes, each of which caused 1,134 civilian casualties (446 killed, 688 injured)
21.2 civilians killed per civilian casualty-causing air strike.

So even a battle fought using only the type of munitions you are advocating for (Mosul) as planned and hoped for by the Obama administration is showing a greater lethality for civilians per airstrike than this war.

And Israel has also used bunker busters, which can also kill many civilians if the collapse of a tunnel leads to the collapse of buildings above it (as it has also happened).
wat0n wrote:...Israel has also used bunker busters, which can also kill many civilians if the collapse of a tunnel leads to the collapse of buildings above it (as it has also happened).

Even if these bombs kill hundreds of civilians, the well-publicized intent is to just kill Hamas, so "it's worth it," right?

I mean, there are a lot of evil witches in the Middle East, and the Israelis have had a lot of bad experiences with various kinds of witches in different countries. Right?

Thanks for the laugh. You notice how instead of[…]

https://twitter.com/babadookspinoza/status/1778913[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 The most dangerous people are not o[…]

On the epidemic of truth inversion

@FiveofSwords Are light skinned Latinos white?[…]