An 'internationalist' CANNOT be 'anti colonial' - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15311794
ingliz wrote:If that's the case, politically, you are a nonentity.

Just another sheep to be shorn.


:lol:


It's fascinating this phenomenon from you guys...you display a genuinely insane level of disability in reading comprehension and when I notice it you try to just move on to some other dumb opinion. Shouldn't you spend a moment acknowledging that indeed your reading comprehension has some issues, maybe you have a neurological disorder? Maybe a doctor should check you out?
#15311796
@FiveofSwords

Why do you think you are important? Or rather, why do you think anybody other than yourself would think you are an important person?


:lol:
#15311798
ingliz wrote:@FiveofSwords

Why do you think you are important? Or rather, why do you think anybody other than yourself would think you are an important person?


:lol:


Well there you go again. I never suggested that I was important. But the fact I have more than a 3rd grade ability at reading comprehension woukd seem to make me one of the most impressive people in this forum.
#15311803
@FiveofSwords

Replying to @Tainari88, you said, "You probably suspect I'm in a relatively important position."

Why would you say that?

She's been taking the piss out of you and your beliefs the entire thread.


:lol:
Last edited by ingliz on 12 Apr 2024 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
#15311804
The OP seems like a rationalization for accusing all communists and anti-colonialists of being racist against white people.

Which cares?

Even if it were true, which it is not, it would be irrelevant since communists and anti-colonialists have little political power, especially compared to white people.
#15311806
@Pants-of-dog

You can't expect rational thought from an irrational conspiracy nut with grandiose delusions.

Look on the bright side finding a user who thinks he is Hitler reborn is a change from all the wannabe Napoleons in the Ukraine threads.

And you know what they say, a change is as good as a rest.


:lol:
#15311807
ingliz wrote:@Pants-of-dog

You can't expect rational thought from an irrational conspiracy nut with grandiose delusions.

Look on the bright side finding a user who thinks he is Hitler reborn is a change from all the wannabe Napoleons in the Ukraine threads.

And you know what they say, a change is as good as a rest.


:lol:


Well I had a great sleep. And the morning is beautiful. My husband wants to go out for breakfast at a health conscious restaurant here.

I put on a dress a friend gave me for Christmas and I am off to do that.

Ingliz so you are 8 hours ahead of me eh?

As for Five man, he needs to stop seeing his race as persecuted and work on getting a decent formal education, get some credentials, and then see what National Socialist people around the entire globe are doing to move their agenda forward.

If he focuses on the USA? He is going to have to realize it is a tough fight for his ideology.

Again, the economics kill any possibility for that.

The reality is that most people who go into that ideology in the USA are people who suffered serious job losses, and are always abused by divestment in rural communities. They are not attended to. That is why there is such a wide divide between rural American rednecks and white collar middle class workers in urban US cities. They resent it deeply.

The problem is they think emphasizing race wars as an alternative to really challenging international capitalism in a real way is going to be the ticket to a rebirth. It is the opposite.

But they won't find that out till it is way too late.

If they are intelligent men in the end they dump the race war crap and then go for nationalism and trying to create community solutions in their neck of the woods. Fighting a gun war in the USA is a losing battle. Everyone is armed in the USA. Liberals, conservatives, progressives, and everyone in between.

It is easy to pull the trigger and kill people in anger who are just minding their own business. It is a lot harder to pressure people in power with a lot of money and political clout to start taking into account the needs of rural rednecks in their own country.

But they won't learn until they find out how useless that race war shit is. Too bad for them.

If you study Hitler, he dealt with his political opponents in Germany. In an organized fashion. The Nazis in the USA never get any traction. The only traction they have gotten lately is with the GOP and Trump.

If Trump loses there will be violence and some more of them will be thrown in jail.

How to get beyond that issue eh?

As for his survival on PoFo? He has to stop insulting people and worrying about delusions of grandeur.

It is patently obvious he is not a formally educated person at all. If he got through high school in some average rural area in the USA it would be a miracle.

He could have cut his teeth on liberal thought in some community college at least. But he did not. He just listened to some White Genocide bullshit because again, none of these people have felt in control of their own destinies and none of them have accomplished anything noteworthy. The white race is supposed to be the superior race, the race with all the culture, the prestige and the success. And they in that system are the whites that never did shit with their opportunities at all. Did not go to college and graduate top of the class in general, did not become four star generals in the military, or Elon Musk innovators, did not become Bill Gates billionaires or inventors of technology that transforms the world like Steve Jobs. Not billionaires like Warren Buffett.

Just white guys who failed to get a decent education even though it was available to them, because they did not put in the effort. Now? They want to think that by being white and self-flagellatiing they can win some kind of rung on the ladder and maybe being white is the only thing they got going in their lack of accomplishment narratives.

The ones who do get an education that is real have a hard time finding work with the liberals. They should start hiring each other and stop worrying again about race wars. It does them no good.

But? They insist on lies. They have to pay the price for that.
Last edited by Tainari88 on 12 Apr 2024 17:58, edited 1 time in total.
#15311808
Pants-of-dog wrote:The OP seems like a rationalization for accusing all communists and anti-colonialists of being racist against white people.

Which cares?

Even if it were true, which it is not, it would be irrelevant since communists and anti-colonialists have little political power, especially compared to white people.


The op is literally just an attempt to explain logically that internationalism is inconsistent with anti colonialism, actually.

The illustration with communism was just to illustrate the point and because it is a well known cliche. I do not think communists are the most anti white people out there and certainly not if they are actual communists who read Das capital and stuff like that. It is just common for pop communists who like to 'identify' as communist without knowing anything about the ideology to display as anti white, because that is a way they can please their bougoise masters. Naturally those cliche sort of people aren't really communists they just think communism is some sort of fashion statement.

Interesting that you think white people have a lot of power. What would you say is a powerful white advocacy organization?
#15311809
Tainari88 wrote:Well I had a great sleep. And the morning is beautiful. My husband wants to go out for breakfast at a health conscious restaurant here.

I put on a dress a friend gave me for Christmas and I am off to do that.

Ingliz so you are 8 hours ahead of me eh?

As for Five man, he needs to stop seeing his race as persecuted and work on getting a decent formal education, get some credentials, and then see what National Socialist people around the entire globe are doing to move their agenda forward.

If he focuses on the USA? He is going to have to realize it is a tough fight for his ideology.

Again, the economics kill any possibility for that.

The reality is that most people who go into that ideology in the USA are people who suffered serious job losses, and are always abused by divestment in rural communities. They are not attended to. That is why there is such a wide divide between rural American rednecks and white collar middle class workers in urban US cities. They resent it deeply.

The problem is they think emphasizing race wars as an alternative to really challenging international capitalism in a real way is going to be the ticket to a rebirth. It is the opposite.

But they won't find that out till it is way too late.

If they are intelligent men in the end they dump the race war crap and then go for nationalism and trying to create community solutions in their neck of the woods. Fighting a gun war in the USA is a losing battle. Everyone is armed in the USA. Liberals, conservatives, progressives, and everyone in between.

It is easy to pull the trigger and kill people in anger who are just minding their own business. It is a lot harder to pressure people in power with a lot of money and political clout to start taking into account the needs of rural redencks in their own country.

But they won't learn until they find out how useless that race war shit is. Too bad for them.

Once again you are just trying to get personal information about me by making dumb assumptions about me and also making dumb assumptions about what I believe
#15311810
FiveofSwords wrote:Once again you are just trying to get personal information about me by making dumb assumptions about me and also making dumb assumptions about what I believe


You can't even come up with a shred of evidence of White Genocide in the part of the USA you are at?

It is a lie.

Why not dump that lie and move on to something intellectually more substantive?

You can't.

Dumb assumptions. Who are you by the way?

You have a hard time saying.

Why?

You got booted out of sites everywhere because again, the internet is cracking down on hate speech and false narratives, because the liberals that are in Facebook, Instagram, YouTube are all protecting themselves legally.

This forum is nonprofit and ad-free.

So to be a great propagandist you have to know how to understand the tactics of great propagandists.

Do you know who is the expert on that in this forum? I do.

If you were respectful? I would definitely make sure you got plenty of information and had fun learning here.

But since you are a mean spirited little thinker....No. No help.

Have fun FiveofSwords.

You are as Ingliz stated a delusional person who thinks he is far more important than what he actually is in this world.

If you want to save your race, then just get a woman dumb enough to listen to your whining and bullshit and have 16 kids.

That will keep you busy and worried about getting shot by other races long enough to contribute to the future of the white race. Problem solved.

:D

Then, not understanding something very elementary @FiveofSwords says:

The op is literally just an attempt to explain logically that internationalism is inconsistent with anti colonialism, actually.


That was explained in that video. Ad nauesum.

You run from the rebuttals. Again.

This is what makes you a very weak debater.

You either address the rebuttal or you do not.

If you do not? Everyone is bored with you. And you get NOTHING out of most posters. Of all nationalities.
#15311812
FiveofSwords wrote:The op is literally just an attempt to explain logically that internationalism is inconsistent with anti colonialism, actually.


It fails at that too by incorrectly assuming all anti-colonialism is nationalism.

The illustration with communism was just to illustrate the point and because it is a well known cliche. I do not think communists are the most anti white people out there and certainly not if they are actual communists who read Das capital and stuff like that. It is just common for pop communists who like to 'identify' as communist without knowing anything about the ideology to display as anti white, because that is a way they can please their bougoise masters. Naturally those cliche sort of people aren't really communists they just think communism is some sort of fashion statement.


Wince this part seems like opinion, I will ignore it.

Interesting that you think white people have a lot of power. What would you say is a powerful white advocacy organization?


The government.

The police.

Most elite post secondary schools.
#15311835
Pants-of-dog wrote:It fails at that too by incorrectly assuming all anti-colonialism is nationalism.



Wince this part seems like opinion, I will ignore it.



The government.

The police.

Most elite post secondary schools.


So you think the government concerns itself with the survival and interests of white people?
#15311838
Tainari88 wrote:You can't even come up with a shred of evidence of White Genocide in the part of the USA you are at?

It is a lie.

Why not dump that lie and move on to something intellectually more substantive?

You can't.

Dumb assumptions. Who are you by the way?

You have a hard time saying.

Why?

You got booted out of sites everywhere because again, the internet is cracking down on hate speech and false narratives, because the liberals that are in Facebook, Instagram, YouTube are all protecting themselves legally.

This forum is nonprofit and ad-free.

So to be a great propagandist you have to know how to understand the tactics of great propagandists.

Do you know who is the expert on that in this forum? I do.

If you were respectful? I would definitely make sure you got plenty of information and had fun learning here.

But since you are a mean spirited little thinker....No. No help.

Have fun FiveofSwords.

You are as Ingliz stated a delusional person who thinks he is far more important than what he actually is in this world.

If you want to save your race, then just get a woman dumb enough to listen to your whining and bullshit and have 16 kids.

That will keep you busy and worried about getting shot by other races long enough to contribute to the future of the white race. Problem solved.

:D

Then, not understanding something very elementary @FiveofSwords says:



That was explained in that video. Ad nauesum.

You run from the rebuttals. Again.

This is what makes you a very weak debater.

You either address the rebuttal or you do not.

If you do not? Everyone is bored with you. And you get NOTHING out of most posters. Of all nationalities.


I rarely read much of your posts. I certainly am not going to bother watching your stupid videos. Try putting your 'rebuttal' in words and free from strawman and ad hominem fallacies.

I mean...you clearly cannot do that so this is a funny request.
#15311851
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes.

It is more complicated than that, obviously, but you seem to want a simple yes or no answer.


Well there isn't anything 'complicated' about your claim that white racial interests have great power. It's funny. As far as I can tell the only white people who do have power are the ones who would disavow the concept of caring about white racial power. That kinda implies that what you are suggesting is the opposite of the truth...doesn't it?
#15311861
FiveofSwords wrote:Well there isn't anything 'complicated' about your claim that white racial interests have great power. It's funny. As far as I can tell the only white people who do have power are the ones who would disavow the concept of caring about white racial power. That kinda implies that what you are suggesting is the opposite of the truth...doesn't it?


If we assume that politicians always say what they mean and mean what they say, then you might have a point. But politicians are not always honest.

Nor do their personal motives matter in many cases. They can honestly believe they support some modern diversity agenda, and still tacitly support those policies that lead to systemic racism.
#15311864
Pants-of-dog wrote:The government.

The police.

Most elite post secondary schools.

This is not wrong.

All races and societies, to my knowledge, commit racism, contain racist people, and therefore lots of people in all sorts of positions of power in every country are racist, including politicians, police, wealthy elites etc. The US is no exception, but also isn't unique in that regard.

Anti-colonialism is a different issue. I don't know who in their right mind would be actively "pro-colonialism", besides a greedy business person, or someone extremely racist. Unfortunately the world doesn't work so simply, and geopolitics in a world of limited resources makes countries fight over them for their own security. Societies have always and will always compete against each other until they no longer have to.
#15311866
ingliz wrote:You can't expect rational thought from an irrational conspiracy nut with grandiose delusions.

Look on the bright side finding a user who thinks he is Hitler reborn is a change from all the wannabe Napoleons in the Ukraine threads.

Both Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan followed great power, extreme militarist ideologies. The bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki put an end to those ideologies for good. There will never be another Hitler. There will never be another Toto. There will never be another Napoleon, Genghis Khan or Julius Caesar.
#15311868
Rich wrote:Both Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan followed great power, extreme militarist ideologies. The bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki put an end to those ideologies for good. There will never be another Hitler. There will never be another Toto. There will never be another Napoleon, Genghis Khan or Julius Caesar.

That’s what they thought at the Congress of Vienna, @Rich. :lol:
#15311870
FiveofSwords wrote:I rarely read much of your posts. I certainly am not going to bother watching your stupid videos. Try putting your 'rebuttal' in words and free from strawman and ad hominem fallacies.

I mean...you clearly cannot do that so this is a funny request.


Good. Remain with no effort at all and not understanding at all.

Soon, you will be what you should be. A person with no real answers but wanting attention that is not earned.

Lol.

I do not give a shit about foolish men worried about being booted out of fora on the internet because they can't even back a single claim of theirs.

I do not have to read your posts either. Why should I?

Lol.

It does not contain anything truthful. Just paranoia about white people becoming extinct due to what?
  • 1
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15

Here's a joke "China is a threat to the Unit[…]

there were at least 2 Irish people in the US sena[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

Well China announced there are going to be 2 more […]

More insanity, these people are barbarians, nothin[…]