Israel-Palestinian War 2023 - Page 183 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
#15312874
Between the tweets disrupting page loading and @wat0n being rude to everyone and patting himself on the back for it, this thread is pretty much unreadable.
#15312876
@wat0n

Then all it ever was was a story.

She has no corroborating witnesses and no forensic evidence.

Nada, zilch.

Nothing to back it up.

And nobody else is coming forward crying rape that might add credence to her story.


:)
#15312878
@Pants-of-dog nobody forces you to stay on the thread. I will call skinster out even if it hurts her feelings :*(

ingliz wrote:@wat0n

Then all it ever was was a story.

She has no corroborating witnesses and no forensic evidence.

Nada, zilch.

Nothing to back it up.

And nobody else is coming forward crying rape that might add credence to her story.


:)


No different from all the allegations of rape by Israeli forces, the allegations of massacres by them (yet we do have footage of Hamas killings), etc, etc.

And not just that. It's also no different from the allegations of rape by Donald Trump or Harvey Weinstein.

Why believe some and not the others?
#15312881
Dumb Zionist gets triggered by a flag in the West Bank. :D The insecurity of Zionists over Palestinian flags will never not be funny.




wat0n wrote:The photo of the baby the Israeli government uploaded was authentic.


No it wasn't and it was called out by many. Then the @Israel Twitter page deleted it.


I know that you can't understand that the media can, in fact, be private so I don't find it surprising to see you believe ToI is owned by the Israeli government. The Grayzone, after all, is a propaganda mouthpiece of the Russian government.


The Times of Israel is a mouthpiece of the Israeli government and one of the two founders is a settler.

The Grayzone is an independent anti-imperialist website that gets no money from the Russian government and despite the accusations of this happening by empire-babies like you, there is no evidence for it. It's just smears because that website got the scoop on how hasbarists like you are instructed to keep crying rape in an attempt to distract from genocide. You can't argue with that so you smear them. It is obvious. The Grayzone does excellent work and you're mad that it's run by Jews who hate Israeli colonialism.

Being a woman who gets off to rape videos is even weirder. Fact is, you are the only one who's demanded to watch footage of rape.


Demanding evidence is not demanding to see footage of rape. Your twisting of it to distract from your inability to prove this hasbara is why you keep going on about rape and masturbating and whatever else. And we also know hasbarists like you are instructed to keep crying rape to distract from genocide and here you are, repeatedly doing it. :lol:

This bullshit of "ooh I'm a wymyn I can't support rape" is nonsense.


If there was rape, the Israelis would have evidence of it and it would be looked at. All we've had so far is hoax after hoax on that front that's repeatedly debunked. Even the New York Times edited their story to jive with reality. The rape claims have only been atrocity propaganda and nothing more.

ingliz wrote:p.s. If these accusations are true, why is Israel obstructing the UN investigation into alleged rapes on 7 October?

Could it be that the Israeli police have been unable to find any victims – either dead or alive – of Hamas’s alleged sexual crimes?


Israel refuses an independent investigation on the alleged rapes because they made them up. wat0n refuses to respond to your question on this front for obvious reasons.

Pants-of-dog wrote:The constant insults and accusations in lieu of arguments by @wat0n detract from this thread.


And that's the point.

wat0n wrote:@Pants-of-dog
It's the proper response to the ridiculous accusations of genocide, even more so when the accuser justifies the October 7 massacre.


Resistance to occupation by the occupied is enshrined in international law and Palestinians have not only the legal, but moral right to resist. What Israelis suffered on Oct 7 is less than 1% of what Palestinians have suffered for almost a century, which has included much actual rape that has been documented by Israeli historians as well as others.

It is not my fault there are some people who want to virtue signal while demanding footage of rape and justifying a massacre. It is totally fine to put them in their place.


Zionists will never put me in any place. :lol: I think you forget that I don't live under Zionist occupation and I'm also not one to be fucked with by supremacists whether they're Zionists or otherwise. At the Quds day demo I had the Zionist agitators running away from me because I was calling out their trouble-making bullshit (bear in mind, I'm just over 5 ft tall/short). I have video evidence of it if anyone aside from wat0n wants to see it (PM me).

It is also hilarious that @skinster and @QatzelOk can insult me and other posters openly without any response on your end. Typical leftist double standards.


:violin:

For someone who's called just about everyone who opposes the genocide of Palestinians a rape fan, you have some chutzpah right here.

Besides, calling you a Zionist is not an insult. Calling you a genocide fan is also not an insult. Calling you a liar isn't an insult either since it's true. Maybe if you weren't a lying Zionist who's defending genocide, people might be nicer to you.

We already have a hostage (Amit Soussana) who told the New York Times she was raped.

I bet you will now say she's lying.


This has already been dealt with. It is strange she didn't say anything when she was first released despite speaking to the press. Her story then magically appeared right after the reports of a Palestinian woman being gang-raped at Al-Shifa hospital in front of her children and husband who were forced to watch with threats of being killed if they didn't, and who was then shot in her legs by her rapists. Given all the previous lies about rape by the Zionists, it is hard to take that new claim seriously given the aforementioned timing when it could've been stated when she was released, months earlier. But if it did happen, it is obviously terrible, but it doesn't support the bullshit claim of "systematic rape on Oct 7" Zionists throw around because first, it didn't happen on that date, and second, her story is that the man she said who raped her deviated from the general rules of resistance fighters looking after captives. This last part of the story in itself would then prove there was no systematic rape and that fighters were instructed to treat the captives well. Something many hostages who were freed in November attested to. And then were silenced for. But more on that later...

Anyway, a bit rich for you to demand people believe X or Y when you deny a genocide is taking place. And it's a bit stupid to deny a genocide is taking place given that people have eyes and the entire thing has been live-streamed for over 190 days and the vast majority of the world views Israel as a pariah that needs to be dealt with. Israel's future is over. The settlers will fuck off and Palestine will be free from racist occupation soon enough.

And then Zionists like wat0n will crawl into their holes and pretend they were never paid to defend racist genocide.

I will call skinster out even if it hurts her feelings :*(


:lol:
#15312888
The IDF and Israeli government are enacting genocide in more than one way. By direct killings through military means, and deliberate famine.

Meanwhile, people all over the world are being cancelled for supporting Palestine or even criticizing the IDF and Israeli government.
#15312893
skinster wrote:No it wasn't and it was called out by many. Then the @Israel Twitter page deleted it.


We went through this ITT. Should I go back to the post showing the AI checker said one is authentic? :roll:

skinster wrote:The Times of Israel is a mouthpiece of the Israeli government and one of the two founders is a settler.


Zero proof of this.

skinster wrote:The Grayzone is an independent anti-imperialist website that gets no money from the Russian government and despite the accusations of this happening by empire-babies like you, there is no evidence for it. It's just smears because that website got the scoop on how hasbarists like you are instructed to keep crying rape in an attempt to distract from genocide. You can't argue with that so you smear them. It is obvious. The Grayzone does excellent work and you're mad that it's run by Jews who hate Israeli colonialism.


The Grayzone editors actually worked for Russia's Permanent Mission to the UN as we also saw ITT :lol:

skinster wrote:Demanding evidence is not demanding to see footage of rape. Your twisting of it to distract from your inability to prove this hasbara is why you keep going on about rape and masturbating and whatever else. And we also know hasbarists like you are instructed to keep crying rape to distract from genocide and here you are, repeatedly doing it. :lol:


You have a victim saying she was raped.

We have footage of Palestinian combatants executing Israeli civilians on October 7 yet you will still not believe it, so the demand of footage is not to gather evidence.

skinster wrote:If there was rape, the Israelis would have evidence of it and it would be looked at. All we've had so far is hoax after hoax on that front that's repeatedly debunked. Even the New York Times edited their story to jive with reality. The rape claims have only been atrocity propaganda and nothing more.


You even have victims who have come forward. The ones who weren't burned alive, that is.

skinster wrote:Israel refuses an independent investigation on the alleged rapes because they made them up. wat0n refuses to respond to your question on this front for obvious reasons.


There is no need of one when Israel is perfectly able to do one.

skinster wrote:Resistance to occupation by the occupied is enshrined in international law and Palestinians have not only the legal, but moral right to resist. What Israelis suffered on Oct 7 is less than 1% of what Palestinians have suffered for almost a century, which has included much actual rape that has been documented by Israeli historians as well as others.


Sure, rape supporter.

skinster wrote:Zionists will never put me in any place. :lol: I think you forget that I don't live under Zionist occupation and I'm also not one to be fucked with by supremacists whether they're Zionists or otherwise. At the Quds day demo I had the Zionist agitators running away from me because I was calling out their trouble-making bullshit (bear in mind, I'm just over 5 ft tall/short). I have video evidence of it if anyone aside from wat0n wants to see it (PM me).


I'm already doing that, and it makes you butthurt that I'm calling you out for demanding to watch rape footage for masturbating.

skinster wrote: :violin:

For someone who's called just about everyone who opposes the genocide of Palestinians a rape fan, you have some chutzpah right here.

Besides, calling you a Zionist is not an insult. Calling you a genocide fan is also not an insult. Calling you a liar isn't an insult either since it's true. Maybe if you weren't a lying Zionist who's defending genocide, people might be nicer to you.


Calling you out for demanding to watch rape footage isn't an insult either, because it's true

:)

skinster wrote:This has already been dealt with. It is strange she didn't say anything when she was first released despite speaking to the press. Her story then magically appeared right after the reports of a Palestinian woman being gang-raped at Al-Shifa hospital in front of her children and husband who were forced to watch with threats of being killed if they didn't, and who was then shot in her legs by her rapists. Given all the previous lies about rape by the Zionists, it is hard to take that new claim seriously given the aforementioned timing when it could've been stated when she was released, months earlier. But if it did happen, it is obviously terrible, but it doesn't support the bullshit claim of "systematic rape on Oct 7" Zionists throw around because first, it didn't happen on that date, and second, her story is that the man she said who raped her deviated from the general rules of resistance fighters looking after captives. This last part of the story in itself would then prove there was no systematic rape and that fighters were instructed to treat the captives well. Something many hostages who were freed in November attested to. And then were silenced for. But more on that later...

Anyway, a bit rich for you to demand people believe X or Y when you deny a genocide is taking place. And it's a bit stupid to deny a genocide is taking place given that people have eyes and the entire thing has been live-streamed for over 190 days and the vast majority of the world views Israel as a pariah that needs to be dealt with. Israel's future is over. The settlers will fuck off and Palestine will be free from racist occupation soon enough.

And then Zionists like wat0n will crawl into their holes and pretend they were never paid to defend racist genocide.


Yes, we know you support raping Israeli women (it sets you off, after all) and will refuse to hold the perpetrators accountable by simply denying that they were raped. Nothing new here.

This is why you have such a different standard for allegations of rape of Israeli women as opposed to allegations of rape of any other women.

Pants-of-Dog wrote:The IDF and Israeli government are enacting genocide in more than one way. By direct killings through military means, and deliberate famine.

Meanwhile, people all over the world are being cancelled for supporting Palestine or even criticizing the IDF and Israeli government.


Nonsense, but it's useful for those aiming to justify the massacre of October 7 as you did.

Nobody claims the Houthis are carrying out genocide even though they have refused to allow any aid to the other Yemenis who will not refuse to submit to Iranian proxy rule. Nobody accused the UN WFP of genocide when it decided to cut food aid to the Tigray over misappropriation even though it led to 1,329 starvation deaths.

Also, calling those who support the October 7 massacre out is fine, even more so when they are the first ones to whine about racism and police campus speech.
#15312902
Teh usual BS of ignoring the arguments and making insults and accusations. It is stupid and boring.

At this point, @wat0n could call Hitler an antisemite and no one would pay attention.
#15312903
@Pants-of-dog sounds like you're projecting here. I provided you with examples of cases where aid access has been explicitly and publicly limited without leading to accusations of genocide. In one of them, there's even no accusations of criminal behavior at all.

Typical from October 7 supporters.
#15312906
@wat0n has problems with whataboutisms.

this makes sense since he thinks an ad hominem is an actual argument.

———————

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/2 ... han-younis

    ….
    “In the hospital courtyard, civil defence members and paramedics have retrieved 180 bodies buried in this mass grave by the Israeli military. The bodies include elderly women, children and young men,” Al Jazeera’s Hani Mahmoud reporting from Khan Younis said on Sunday.
    …..


No doubt there will be some justification for this, Perhaps there is a tunnel nearby.
#15312907
Pants-of-dog wrote:@wat0n has problems with whataboutisms.

this makes sense since he thinks an ad hominem is an actual argument.


Projecting much?

And it is not a whataboutism to point double standards out.

Pants-of-dog wrote:———————

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/2 ... han-younis



No doubt there will be some justification for this, Perhaps there is a tunnel nearby.


It's hard to know, the history by Hamas of using hospitals for military purposes makes it hard to know. And it is also possible these bodies were buried by hospital staff since it is obviously not easy to hold proper funerals during a war.
#15312939
There was no mass grave before the IDF came in.

There was one when the IDF left.

Unless someone sneakily dug and filled a mass grave under IDF noses, the IDF did it.
#15312953
This is at least the second mass grave found at a hospital site after the hospital has been attacked by the IDF.

Like the previous one, this mass grave is probably filled with hospital patients who died during the attacks.
#15312960
@Pants-of-dog

Wasn't there evidence some were buried alive in that earlier mass grave you were talking about?
#15312962
ingliz wrote:@Pants-of-dog

Wasn't there evidence some were buried alive in that earlier mass grave you were talking about?


A quick Google search seems to indicate that during one of the many attacks on hospitals, some people were buried alive when an IDF bulldozer destroyed a hospital building.

However, this was separate from the mass graves.
#15312963
Not sure about whatever you're talking about @Pants-of-dog



Again, why is it strange to you that Palestinians are burying the dead inside hospital grounds? If anything, now they can get a proper burial and funeral assuming combat does not resume in Khan Younis in the meantime.
#15312977
The Palestinians were forced to bury the dead that were piling up in the hospital.

The reason the dead were piling up was because the IDF had cut off medical supplies and other necessary goods and services, causing mass deaths in the hospitals.

So, the mass grave is a direct result of the blockade caused by the IDF when they invaded Khan Younis in January and blockaded Nasser Hospital, which was completely cut off on the 18th.

The IDF bombed the city.
The IDF invaded.
The IDF sent hundreds to the hospitals with injuries.
The IDF then cut off the hospitals.
The IDF consequently ensured that the people they injured were unable to receive medical treatment.
The Palestinians then had to dig a grave.

But somehow this is Hamas’s fault?

This is almost a laugh but it is really a cry.
#15312978
The reason the bodies are piling up in hospitals is because of a war Hamas started by committing the largest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust and its tactic of using human shields. Why doesn't Hamas fight the IDF in open fields and not inside Gaza's cities?
  • 1
  • 181
  • 182
  • 183
  • 184
  • 185
  • 203

And all the other states with Dem governors, and […]

@Unthinking Majority I agree that the proteste[…]

A nation is a race In what language are these w[…]

Terrorist strategy is not to defeat an enemy with[…]