Races aren't real, but 'black' is real - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15313046
FiveofSwords wrote:Right..my unscientific claims like genes are actually heritable lol



Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real word. Inheritable is.

Maybe @late is correct? Are you a 13 year old in a basement who needs a refresher course on spelling? Vocab?

Hmm. How old is this guy? Could be he is not an adult yet.

@Rancid what does the Aye yo mean? Hee hee.

Es que provocame...
#15313067
FiveofSwords wrote: how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.

How was it refuted?

Gould provided prima facia evidence, as yet unrefuted, that Morton mismeasured his skulls in ways that conformed to 19th-century racial biases.

There is prima facie evidence of a racial bias in Morton's measurements.

— M. Weisberg (2014) Remeasuring man, Evolution & Development 16(3)


:)
Last edited by ingliz on 23 Apr 2024 13:29, edited 3 times in total.
#15313072
FiveofSwords wrote:I think I would just enjoy killing people in general. Doesn't need to be non whites. I think it would be pretty awesome to time travel and fight for Hitler in ww2, even though I guess I would be fighting my own grandparents lol. Huh...well that is kinda the premise of the bhagava gita.


Quoted for posterity.
#15313073
Tainari88 wrote:
Hmm. How old is this guy? Could be he is not an adult yet.
.


As nice a thought as this is, there's about fifteen years of 'FiveofSwords' white nationalist posting and getting banned from forums. There's an account on Stormfront, and he pops up in a few databases doxxing online neo-nazis.

Guy's just got a thick skull. :lol:
#15313074
Tainari88 wrote:Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real word. Inheritable is.

Maybe @late is correct? Are you a 13 year old in a basement who needs a refresher course on spelling? Vocab?

Hmm. How old is this guy? Could be he is not an adult yet.

@Rancid what does the Aye yo mean? Hee hee.

Es que provocame...

Cambridge Dictionary wrote:heritable
adjective biology specialized
uk /ˈher.ɪ.tə.bəl/ us /ˈher.ɪ.t̬ə.bəl/

A heritable disease or characteristic can be passed from a parent or grandparent to a child through the genes:
Autism is a heritable neurological disorder.
The claim that IQ is heritable provokes controversy
#15313102
ingliz wrote:How was it refuted?

Gould provided prima facia evidence, as yet unrefuted, that Morton mismeasured his skulls in ways that conformed to 19th-century racial biases.

There is prima facie evidence of a racial bias in Morton's measurements.

— M. Weisberg (2014) Remeasuring man, Evolution & Development 16(3)


:)

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... rima-facie

And uh...'weisberg'?
#15313104
Rancid wrote:At first, I thought @FiveofSwords was a legit white supremacist. Now, it just seems like he's just another internet edge lord. Probably very young.


Well...I think any psychologist would inform you that there simply is no such thing as a political dissident who does not engage in homicidal ideation. Oddly enough, however, if you look at the membership of 'extremist organizations' combined with incidents of 'white supremacist violence' according to the ADL itself, people the ADL label as 'white supremacist' engage in LESS violent crime than the general population. This is because we know it is not politically useful.
#15313106
Fasces wrote:As nice a thought as this is, there's about fifteen years of 'FiveofSwords' white nationalist posting and getting banned from forums. There's an account on Stormfront, and he pops up in a few databases doxxing online neo-nazis.

Guy's just got a thick skull. :lol:


Do they know anything about my educational or career history?
#15313108
FiveofSwords wrote:.I think any psychologist would inform you that there simply is no such thing as a political dissident who does not engage in homicidal ideation.


Is that in psychology text books somewhere?
#15313109
[quote="Rich"][/quote]

The idea that iq is heritable is not controversial among actual scientists by the way. In fact they currently estimate that the correlation between the iq of parents and adult offspring to be .8. Even Wikipedia will admit this.

The heritability of race, of course, is 1. Black parents always have a black child and white parents always have a white child. Very strange for a 'social construct'.
Last edited by FiveofSwords on 23 Apr 2024 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
#15313111
Rancid wrote:
Is that in psychology text books somewhere?



News to me..

"The analysis shows that dissident decision-making is based on tit-for-tat deliberations: Dissidents choose violent means primarily in response to violent repression, and nonviolent means in response to nonviolent repression."

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/00220027231179102
#15313112
late wrote:News to me..

"The analysis shows that dissident decision-making is based on tit-for-tat deliberations: Dissidents choose violent means primarily in response to violent repression, and nonviolent means in response to nonviolent repression."

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/00220027231179102

You might want to look up what 'ideation' means for psychologists.
#15313114
FiveofSwords wrote:
You might want to look up what 'ideation' means for psychologists.



I know what it means, some of us play in the real world.

On top of that, you need more than one liners to explain whatever your weird tangent of the day is. You often don't do common usage, you often have no idea what the actual academic consensus is; and you often don't understand the topic.

Add that to your adolescent passive/aggressive nature, and it adds up to a whole lot of nothing.
#15313116
late wrote:I know what it means, some of us play in the real world.

On top of that, you need more than one liners to explain whatever your weird tangent of the day is. You often don't do common usage, you often have no idea what the actual academic consensus is; and you often don't understand the topic.

Add that to your adolescent passive/aggressive nature, and it adds up to a whole lot of nothing.


But clearly you do not know what ideation means. I clearly used that word and you clearly misunderstood it. I dunno if you play in the real world but you are not educated in psychology.
#15313120
FiveofSwords wrote:
But clearly you do not know what ideation means. I clearly used that word and you clearly misunderstood it. I dunno if you play in the real world but you are not educated in psychology.



As is usually the case, you are wrong.

Back in the real world, people pay attention to behavior, esp. if they are dissidents.
#15313122
late wrote:As is usually the case, you are wrong.

Back in the real world, people pay attention to behavior, esp. if they are dissidents.


https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/ideation

As is usually the case, I am right. There is a huge difference between ideation and acting. Indeed, I was asked if I 'fantasize about killing non-whites whites'. That is different from actually killing non whites. You shared a paper (a wrong one, in fact...easily refuted) about when dissidents actually commit violent acts. You just have no idea what anything means. You never will. I would not bother trying to educate you.
#15313123
Rancid wrote:At first, I thought @FiveofSwords was a legit white supremacist. Now, it just seems like he's just another internet edge lord. Probably very young.


He according to @Fasces is a Stormfront dude that runs around doxxing online Neo-Nazis.

Lol.

Could be he does not like the new Nazis and wants an older version. Does he keep getting booted out? I think he gets into a psychological issue, and it explodes into homicidal ideation and then he loses it and gets booted out. Or he becomes the Nazi in a forum and when other nazis show up he can't stand the competition and he doxxes them? And then he gets booted out?

But the truth is @late is correct. His way of debating is really not good for getting anywhere. You have to say, hmmm, one or two lines, never shows any real substance, runs and evades, does not delve into the subject?

Then the 'you are incapable of understanding my greatness.' Lol.

:violin:



It sounds like that song in Spanish, 'Si Me Comprendieras' If only you could understand me...He does not understand that in fora we are only what we write. Nothing else. No one in here is going to know what the hell you are talking about unless you actually write the concept or idea out and explain why you back that concept, idea, or philosophy. You then back it up with historical documents, again, videos, links, graphs, reading materials, articles, podcasts, or something...

Or you write so clearly that it is perfectly understood. You can be concise and precise, or long winded and thorough. But if you make the point and or do a great analysis of the topic and come up with backing documents to make it substantive you get your point across and it is engaging hopefully for your audience.

At the end of the day debate fora should be about good writing, reading and thinking.

If you waste a lot of time on fighting and insulting all the time it just becomes boring. Eventually. Lol.

Though, political debate fora is about provocation of your opposites.

@Fasces so you think Five man here is the same guy bouncing in and out of Stormfront all these years?

Did he have time to pop out some white children to combat white genocide in his neck of the woods? And he did not do it yet?

He could not find the right woman yet?

And now he has homicidal ideation about people whom he has never met and thinks that is the way to get the Nazi agenda done?

It truly is the Nazi Twilight Zone. :lol:
Last edited by Tainari88 on 23 Apr 2024 15:41, edited 1 time in total.
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 15

Different Races have a different mix of other huma[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Learn some history. Churchill was one of the larg[…]

Ok, I'm on board then. I'm pretty sure this is m[…]

Moscow empire is definitely the junior partner […]