MTG making personalistic comments gets Burned by Crockett - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15315789
Tainari88 wrote:Look at this double standard bullshit. It is terrible the way all this name-calling goes on. But look at this folks:



It is terrible folks. But that bleach-blonde, butch body sure was a hard blow for MTG. :lol:


Not going to watch it by she is freaking weird even for Trumpist standards.
#15316374
JohnRawls wrote:Not going to watch it by she is freaking weird even for Trumpist standards.


Marjorie Taylor Greene is a bomb thrower who gets headlines, but ultimately accomplishes nothing and wields very little actual power. She's not well liked within the GOP because she attacks her own, fucking things up and causing needless headaches over basic shit like getting Mike Johnson into the Speaker of the House role.

Incidentally, Johnson is the man who shares his pornography with his own son, a fact he liked to share when speaking to crowds. This naturally made him a rising star in the GOP and allowed him to ascend to the Speaker role alongside other GOP luminaries such as convicted pedophile Dennis Hastert. He only narrowly edged out Jim Jordan because keeping his pedophilia in the family made him a uniquely strong sexual weirdo.

Anyway, one of the funnier things Greene does is post her shitty Crossfit exercises. Here's one she posted recently in response to the comments made by Crockett. She's not mad, so don't put it in the paper that she's mad. It also looks like it might be edited so that she did the exercise once, then just repeated it several times but TBH I don't give enough of a shit to examine it closely. The exercise looks moronic on its own.

https://www.instagram.com/realmarjorieg ... e=ig_embed

Personally, I hate lifting weights. I don't know much about it, but this doesn't look right to me? Like, I thought the point was smooth, controlled movements and not jerking weights around to make yourself look stronger while begging for an injury.

GOP politicians sure are a fun bunch. I agree with Nancy Pelosi when she says that America needs a strong GOP filled with drunken Cro-magnon wine moms, pedophiles, men who enjoy sharing pornography with their children, and insane men who attack Pelosi's husband with hammers.
#15316384
SpecialOlympian wrote:Anyway, one of the funnier things Greene does is post her shitty Crossfit exercises. Here's one she posted recently in response to the comments made by Crockett. She's not mad, so don't put it in the paper that she's mad. It also looks like it might be edited so that she did the exercise once, then just repeated it several times but TBH I don't give enough of a shit to examine it closely. The exercise looks moronic on its own.

https://www.instagram.com/realmarjorieg ... e=ig_embed

Personally, I hate lifting weights. I don't know much about it, but this doesn't look right to me? Like, I thought the point was smooth, controlled movements and not jerking weights around to make yourself look stronger while begging for an injury.


You mean this one?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7MMbU5O ... J4a2djcw==

Her form is good, it's a power clean

https://exrx.net/WeightExercises/Olympi ... PowerClean

She might be warming up.
#15316398
Rancid wrote:Yet... here we are.


My husband learned a new vocabulary slang word in English via Crockett. He did not know what Butch meant. I explained it to him and he laughed and said, 'le tiro duro. La llamo una marimacha entonces?' Then he said, that might alienate her LGBTQ supporters. You can't insult without political correctness being affected. Hee hee.

Look at these singers from Texas who made a song out of Bleached blond, bad built, butch body....comment.



:lol:
#15316418
SpecialOlympian wrote:Marjorie Taylor Greene is a bomb thrower who gets headlines, but ultimately accomplishes nothing and wields very little actual power. She's not well liked within the GOP because she attacks her own, fucking things up and causing needless headaches over basic shit like getting Mike Johnson into the Speaker of the House role.

Incidentally, Johnson is the man who shares his pornography with his own son, a fact he liked to share when speaking to crowds. This naturally made him a rising star in the GOP and allowed him to ascend to the Speaker role alongside other GOP luminaries such as convicted pedophile Dennis Hastert. He only narrowly edged out Jim Jordan because keeping his pedophilia in the family made him a uniquely strong sexual weirdo.

Anyway, one of the funnier things Greene does is post her shitty Crossfit exercises. Here's one she posted recently in response to the comments made by Crockett. She's not mad, so don't put it in the paper that she's mad. It also looks like it might be edited so that she did the exercise once, then just repeated it several times but TBH I don't give enough of a shit to examine it closely. The exercise looks moronic on its own.

https://www.instagram.com/realmarjorieg ... e=ig_embed

Personally, I hate lifting weights. I don't know much about it, but this doesn't look right to me? Like, I thought the point was smooth, controlled movements and not jerking weights around to make yourself look stronger while begging for an injury.

GOP politicians sure are a fun bunch. I agree with Nancy Pelosi when she says that America needs a strong GOP filled with drunken Cro-magnon wine moms, pedophiles, men who enjoy sharing pornography with their children, and insane men who attack Pelosi's husband with hammers.


Kinda creepy man that you are going to MTG Instagram in large part because she is crazy to view her exercise routines?
Teacher questions appropriateness of pow-wow

Exactly. But it is important to remember that thi[…]

This does not prove that in the slightest. Yes […]

This is overall a non-point. You're just engaging[…]

If you assume this claim is entirely true. There […]