Quiz for 'educated' historians - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Fasces wrote:Patton got himself killed like Hitler killed himself. What a loser ideology. Everyone who follows it dies. Guess that's what we call 'survival of the fittest'. Blackshirts just ain't fit.

How many kids did Hitler have anyway? He must have been a prodigal spreader of genes to spur such loyalty. Even Stalin had a couple of kids, surely the true Aryan had some potent swimmers.

:lol: :lol:
Tainari88 wrote:Yes you do all the time. @ingliz pointed it out to you and you ignored it. You ignore like a coward every valid point.

What a loser attitude you have. :lol:

Igniz never has any idea what I am saying. He doesn't even have the reading comprehension of the average elementary school student. Neither do you.
Fasces wrote:Patton got himself killed like Hitler killed himself. What a loser ideology. Everyone who follows it dies. Guess that's what we call 'survival of the fittest'. Blackshirts just ain't fit.

How many kids did Hitler have anyway? He must have been a prodigal spreader of genes to spur such loyalty. Even Stalin had a couple of kids, surely the true Aryan had some potent swimmers.

So you think might makes right
FiveofSwords wrote:Igniz never has any idea what I am saying. He doesn't even have the reading comprehension of the average elementary school student. Neither do you.

Wow, you must have had reading dyslexia in school. It has traumatized you badly. That is why you never made it to the university. You had to read a lot of complex theories and you can't understand it well so you flunked out in high school and are too ashamed to admit you never got a fucking high school diploma and that is why you joined the Nazis. No formal education. And no real skills. Just roaming websites getting kicked off when you lost your cool and said racist hate speech and got banned. Fasces has got your number.

It is ok. I think reading dyslexia can be worked around. Do you want me to refer you to some reading therapists? You are a terrible speller and complexity is hard for you to deal with. I know that already. You do not capitalize, you can't infer meaning without people making it super simple for you and you have trouble with a lot of scientific data analysis and thinking. We already know that. You also moan and cry like a coward when you have to try to defend something that is hard to defend. You are not fooling anyone here. And Potemkin is way too hard for you and so are many others for you to take on here. You are incredibly unintelligent. And uneducated. It all makes sense why you joined the Nazis and did not even know who Don Black was from Stormfront. Short term memory loss. You can't retain information. It is like a sieve. :lol:

https://dyslexiaprinceton.org/dyslexia- ... toring.php

Lol. :lol:
FiveofSwords wrote:So you think might makes right

Hitler did. That's why he dug himself a hole and shot himself. He called his country a country of worthless pussies that deserve to be extinguished, then shot his lady, his dog, and himself.

What a chad.
Last edited by Fasces on 09 Jun 2024 19:27, edited 2 times in total.
Fasces wrote:Hitler did. That's why he shot himself. He called his country a country of worthless pussies that deserve to be extinguished, then shot his lady, his dog, and himself.

What a chad.

So you are trying to copy Hitler? I think you may have the wrong impression of him, but I don't really care.
Also what's the deal with 'Himmler'? Guy named Hitler finds himself a sidekick named Himmler? That's some Nintendo shit. What an embarrasment.

King of cringe, this Hitler guy.

"look at me, i'm a hitler too!"

- Himmler, probably.
Fasces wrote:Also what's the deal with 'Himmler'? Guy named Hitler finds himself a sidekick named Himmler? That's some Nintendo shit. What an embarrasment.

King of cringe, this Hitler guy.

"look at me, i'm a hitler too!"

- Himmler, probably.

I'm surprised you even heard of himmler. Clearly you are more educated than the average antifascist. Can you name any other members of the nsdap high command?
Only the ones with barbiturates addictions that killed themselves. Which is a surprising high number actually. What a cozy little bunker Hitler had. Bet he and the Heaven's Gate guy would have gotten along.
Fasces wrote:Only the ones with barbiturates addictions that killed themselves. Which is a surprising high number actually. What a cozy little bunker Hitler had. Bet he and the Heaven's Gate guy would have gotten along.

Now you aren't sounding very educated anymore
FiveofSwords wrote:So that's funny. Not a single person was able to give a decent answer

@FiveofSwords buys a pair of sunglasses ($1.99 at Walmart) which enables him to see the Jewish race…

Potemkin wrote:@FiveofSwords buys a pair of sunglasses ($1.99 at Walmart) which enables him to see the Jewish race…

Can't really stay on subject, eh? Even if that were true, it wouldn't help me figure out what Hitler had to say about jrws. I would have to actually read Hitler to know that...with or without sunglasses.
FiveofSwords wrote:Can't really stay on subject, eh? Even if that were true, it wouldn't help me figure out what Hitler had to say about jrws. I would have to actually read Hitler to know that...with or without sunglasses.

You are as dense as the bullet hitler used to shoot himself.

Hitler was a shit writer or he had a shit editor plus he is not a popular philosopher or historian. Besides Mein Kampf and his political declaration at the end of the war, I doubt anybody here are/were interested in reading Hitlers works or personal correspondence. Regarding "Mein Kampf" probably everyone in this topic read it along with political declaration both are shit, like 1/10 should be used as toilet paper instead of reading because of horrible language and composition. Its not like you read John Rawls or works about Stalin by Kotkin or whatever.
JohnRawls wrote:You are as dense as the bullet hitler used to shoot himself.

Hitler was a shit writer or he had a shit editor plus he is not a popular philosopher or historian. Besides Mein Kampf and his political declaration at the end of the war, I doubt anybody here are/were interested in reading Hitlers works or personal correspondence. Regarding "Mein Kampf" probably everyone in this topic read it along with political declaration both are shit, like 1/10 should be used as toilet paper instead of reading because of horrible language and composition. Its not like you read John Rawls or works about Stalin by Kotkin or whatever.

The question is not whether Hitler was a great poet.

And mein kampf is not the only source that exists for his thoughts.

But obviously if anyone has suffered through such history, which would be part of being educated, then they ought to be able to answer the question, rather than complain about his bad writing.
Last edited by FiveofSwords on 11 Jun 2024 20:09, edited 2 times in total.
Fasces wrote:
Patton was an American general in WW2. He beat the Nazis. If Might makes Right, Pattonism beats Hitlerism.

That doesn't make sense.

We don't generally name policy after people. For one thing, it was a group effort, mostly.

Before Hitler, the German General Staff was working on improving the effectiveness of war. They did that because their military was weak after WW1. Guderian published Achtung Panzer in 1937. Rommel, the 'Desert Fox', was reknowned, but a lot of the time what he did was copy something Guderian did in Russia.
wat0n wrote:Much of Hitler's nonsense in Mein Kampf goes along the lines of "the other day I found something I didn't like, it's the Jews' fault".

You and I both know you haven't read it. And when you say something like this, it makes it very obvious that you didn't read it for anyone who has read it. Why would you simply lie pointlessly?
The origin of Hitler's hatred of Jews is not clear. In Mein Kampf, he described his development into an antisemite as the result of a long, personal struggle. Supposedly, his aversion to everything Jewish came to fruition when he was living and working as a painter in Vienna (1908-1913). Most historians believe that Hitler came up with this explanation in hindsight. He would have used it to assure people who were not yet convinced of his ideas that they would eventually see the light.One way or another, it is clear that Hitler came into contact with antisemitic ideas at an early age. To what extent he shared them at that point, is not certain. If he was prejudiced against Jews while living in Vienna, his prejudice had not yet crystallised into a clear worldview. After all, one of the most loyal buyers of his paintings in Vienna was a Jew, Samuel Morgenstern....

What we do know is that two Austrian politicians greatly influenced Hitler's thinking. The first, Georg Ritter von Schönerer (1842-1921), was a German nationalist. He believed that the German-speaking regions of Austria-Hungary should be added to the German empire. He also felt that Jews could never be fully-fledged German citizens.From the second, the Viennese mayor Karl Lueger (1844-1910), Hitler learned how antisemitism and social reforms could be successful. In Mein Kampf, Hitler praised Lueger as 'the greatest German mayor of all times'. When Hitler came to power in 1933, he put similar ideas into practice. ... antisemitismAgainst the backdrop of revolution and violence, Hitler's antisemitism was becoming increasingly radical. It is noteworthy that he said he did not support uncontrolled 'emotional' pogroms (outbursts of anti-Jewish violence). Instead, he argued for an ‘antisemitism of the mind'. It had to be legal and would ultimately lead to the 'removal' of the Jews.As early as August 1920, Hitler compared the Jews to germs. He stated that diseases cannot be controlled unless you destroy their causes. The influence of the Jews would never disappear without removing its cause, the Jew, from our midst, he said. These radical ideas paved the way for the mass murder of the Jews in the 1940s. Hitler blamed the Jews for everything that was wrong with the world. Germany was weak and in decline due to the 'Jewish influence'. According to Hitler, the Jews were after world dominance. And they would not hesitate to use all possible means, including capitalism. In this way, Hitler took advantage of the existing prejudice that linked the Jews to monetary power and financial gain.Hitler was not bothered by the apparent contradictions in his thinking. He held that communism was a Jewish conspiracy, too, as the communist leaders include many Jews. Nevertheless, only a small proportion of the Jews were communists. This idea of 'Jewish communism' was to have awful repercussions in the war with the Soviet Union that started in 1941. The population and prisoners-of-war were treated brutally by the Germans... https://www.annefrank.org/en/anne-frank/go-in-depth/why-did-hitler-hate-jews/

Also , I think that this letter by Hitler might shine a light as to his stated underlying motive in being hostile towards Jewry . https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/adolf-hitler-s-first-anti-semitic-writing

Have you forgotten about the 14 guys who did not […]

Unless of course Israel manages to find a replacem[…]

The Rothchilds are responsible for Anti-Semitic co[…]

Hold on. Can we know with much precision how ofte[…]