Quiz for 'educated' historians - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15318077
FiveofSwords wrote:Lol.. you say the most ridiculous things...what?


So Hitler had control over Third Reich policies, but those policies aren't aligned with Hitler's beliefs.

He just did random shit? Just woke up one day "oops, hand slipped, accidently killed all those Jews" - which, according to a modern neo-Nazi, is not what he really wanted to do, but a good thing that happened regardless.
#15318082
Fasces wrote:So Hitler had control over Third Reich policies, but those policies aren't aligned with Hitler's beliefs.

He just did random shit? Just woke up one day "oops, hand slipped, accidently killed all those Jews" - which, according to a modern neo-Nazi, is not what he really wanted to do, but a good thing that happened regardless.


Um...the party was aligned with his beliefs. But I seem to be the only person who knows what those beliefs actually are. You would think that if people want to 'learn the lesson' of world War 2, they would want to know what beliefs are actually dangerous.

But anyway...obviously Hitler did not destroy Germany. That of course was thr work of the allied armies. And world War 2 started when the uk and France declared war. Germany didn't start the war with them
#15318084
You don't seem to know Hitler, either. According to him, Germans destroyed Germany and deserved to be extinguished. Because he was a loser and they were losers and the Slavs and Amero-Jews were clearly superior.
#15318088
Fasces wrote:You don't seem to know Hitler, either. According to him, Germans destroyed Germany and deserved to be extinguished. Because he was a loser and they were losers and the Slavs and Amero-Jews were clearly superior.

So that is thr lesson you learned from ww2? People who think jews and slavs are superior are going to kill a bunch of jews?
#15318089
Fasces wrote:You don't seem to know Hitler, either. According to him, Germans destroyed Germany and deserved to be extinguished. Because he was a loser and they were losers and the Slavs and Amero-Jews were clearly superior.


Hitler used Francisco Franco's Spain to jump into a U Boat and get to South America. He learned Colombian Spanish and was photophaphed in 1954 with his good friend who ran the university there at the time.





Hitler spoke Spanish and died in a nation full of mixed-race inferior people. He had nowhere else to turn. The superior first-world countries would not want him around. Now Five Man is in a similar dilemma. He is not happy with the state of affairs and needs WWIII to happen. He wants to flee to an African nation where the dummy Africans who are incompetent will just roll over and let them have their way. South Africa is an example. Those ANC people rolled over with the Apartheid regimes and Mandela never became the Prez at all over time. No. Those Africans were just corrupt dummies and did not take the power away from their superiors.

Why is that story ending badly? Lol.

Hitler in Colombia....over time they found out Pablo Escobar was part German Nazi....all this time we did not know the TRUTH!!! :lol:
#15318091
FiveofSwords wrote:So that is thr lesson you learned from ww2? People who think jews and slavs are superior are going to kill a bunch of jews?


Damn, you think 1938 Hitler should know what 1945 Hitler knew.

Have you figured out object permenence, at least?
#15318094
Fasces wrote:Damn, you think 1938 Hitler should know what 1945 Hitler knew.

Have you figured out object permenence, at least?


We are too stupid to understand his greatness. Si me comprendieras, here he goes...right on cue.

:violin:

Whining, about his knowledge. He is a bore. Lol.



Carlos Cuevas rendition. He has a different interpretation. Unlike Five Man he changes it up. Lol.

:lol:
#15318101
Fasces wrote:Damn, you think 1938 Hitler should know what 1945 Hitler knew.

Have you figured out object permenence, at least?

Permanence?

Oh so you are trying to argue that Hitler learned something from the war? You didn't make that clear at all. So you think k Hitler had no idea that Germany could lose a war, thanks to his experience with ww1...but he finally realized in ww2 that jews are superior to germans?
#15318104
FiveofSwords wrote:Permanence?

Oh so you are trying to argue that Hitler learned something from the war? You didn't make that clear at all. So you think k Hitler had no idea that Germany could lose a war, thanks to his experience with ww1...but he finally realized in ww2 that jews are superior to germans?


Yeah I guess he learned a few things.

He declared Japanese honorary Aryans(Japanese have nothing to do with Aryans) and proclaimed that they never fight a war that they loose and then Japanese lost the war like straight away. :excited:
#15318108
JohnRawls wrote:Yeah I guess he learned a few things.

He declared Japanese honorary Aryans(Japanese have nothing to do with Aryans) and proclaimed that they never fight a war that they loose and then Japanese lost the war like straight away. :excited:


Lol...you are quite ignorant
#15318109
Potemkin wrote:The point of this thread is to find the truth….



Nostalgia. Hee hee. Do you remember that darling? Lol. :p :lol:
#15318115
Tainari88 wrote:Nostalgia. Hee hee. Do you remember that darling? Lol. :p :lol:

Yes I do querida. I’ll never forget that day with you. :)
#15318247
I had to think about the case: The real reason was an economical. Hitler wanted not to kill the Jews but after the defeat in Stalingrad, Hitler feared the Jews would come back from the work camps and reclaim their possesion and play a dominant role in the German economy.

If you erase a hole family nobody can de jure reclaim property...
#15318258
Skynet wrote:I had to think about the case: The real reason was an economical. Hitler wanted not to kill the Jews but after the defeat in Stalingrad, Hitler feared the Jews would come back from the work camps and reclaim their possesion and play a dominant role in the German economy.

If you erase a hole family nobody can de jure reclaim property...

About a year after Hitler was elected Germany had by far the highest gdp of any country on earth
#15318264
FiveofSwords wrote:About a year after Hitler was elected Germany had by far the highest gdp of any country on earth


Germany under Hitler. Killing children. It is worth the highest GDP on Earth. Kill children.

Be proud of that and your dirtball political column.

#15318274
FiveofSwords wrote:About a year after Hitler was elected Germany had by far the highest gdp of any country on earth

No it didn't.



While both Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan became totally demented, it doesn't mean nationalists were wrong to fear the enemy within. It was the enemy within the Christians that brought down the Western Empire, weakening it so it could be brought down by its external enemies. Nationalism is always partly based on myth, but generally cohesive national states have served their populations pretty well compared to those that aren't nation states.
#15318279
Rich wrote:No it didn't.



While both Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan became totally demented, it doesn't mean nationalists were wrong to fear the enemy within. It was the enemy within the Christians that brought down the Western Empire, weakening it so it could be brought down by its external enemies. Nationalism is always partly based on myth, but generally cohesive national states have served their populations pretty well compared to those that aren't nation states.

Measuring gdp in use is not very useful, especially considering Hitler immediately abolished the gold standard and other countries followed suit quickly. Also, he removed the reischbank from global markets and got rid of the stock exchange. But just in terms of how much stuff was produced per year, Germany was well ahead of the usa. And the income was better distributed.

Nationalism is not really based on myth. Myths always exist around anything important to people. But the fact that people from different nations are in fact different and thrive in different environments is 100% true

The Cannon woman really is a piece of work — A Tr[…]

It is indeed. As Ayaan Hirsi Ali documents in &q[…]

Trump shot (grazed) at rally

I find it odd that you guys are choosing to argue[…]

It seems some people are upset that the ICJ did no[…]