Teacher questions appropriateness of pow-wow - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15317342
QatzelOk wrote:I just read a few satires by Juvenal, and I still don't believe in the fake science of "racism."

So your suggestion has failed to have the effects you desired.

Likewise, you accuse me of being a victim of Marxist Disinformation. But I am Acadian, which means mixed with "another race" - the Mi'qmac of the North Atlantic.

My family were ethnic-cleansed for race-mixing a hundred years before Marx wrote anything. I don't need Marxism to tell me that this is a form of ignorance that made some people a lot of money.

Sometimes, the best money-making schemes are based on lies and cause atrocities.

Read one line of Balzac to learn this: Behind Every Great Fortune There Is a Crime

One of the best and most large-scale crimes you can commit (for an equally large-scale fortune) is genocide. And genocide becomes a lot easier if you invent a fake science to justify it.

Why do you think so many statues have fallen in Western countries lately?

Statues are falling because our ruling class hates white people. That's pretty simple. And white people actually exist, lol. Don't need any me tal gymnastics here.

If our elite were poor, they would still hate white people.

Money is just money, dude. It need not have anything to do with who hates who. Even Moreso because its value is totally made up. It has no direct tangible value like food does, or land, or the next generation of your race...people can fight wars over control of land. Over money? Never.
#15317519
FiveofSwords wrote:Statues are falling because our ruling class hates white people.

But the ruling class... is up in arms about the falling statues. It is young people, many of them undergrads, that have embraced this culture of historical revision through statue-removal, not the ruling class. The ruling class are seeing the writing on the wall for their own privileges with every fallen rich person.

Money is just money, dude. It need not have anything to do with who hates who.

Money has been used to commit genocides, and genocides have earned rich people a lot of money. Your not being able to see this connection... has you scouting for scapegoats like "race."

Most propaganda is aimed at creating scapegoats for immoral and incompetent controlling elites.
#15317525
QatzelOk wrote:But the ruling class... is up in arms about the falling statues. It is young people, many of them undergrads, that have embraced this culture of historical revision through statue-removal, not the ruling class. The ruling class are seeing the writing on the wall for their own privileges with every fallen rich person.


Money has been used to commit genocides, and genocides have earned rich people a lot of money. Your not being able to see this connection... has you scouting for scapegoats like "race."

Most propaganda is aimed at creating scapegoats for immoral and incompetent controlling elites.

Lol...what? What member I the ruling class has even mentioned anything about the statues? Lol...I wish the world really was the way you think it is.
#15317561
@QatzelOk white people are being hated on by the ruling elites all over the world. That is the issue with him. White people are the only ones being fucked over the world over. Everyone else is living off of oppressed white people. :roll:
#15317565
Tainari88 wrote:@QatzelOk white people are being hated on by the ruling elites all over the world. That is the issue with him. White people are the only ones being fucked over the world over. Everyone else is living off of oppressed white people. :roll:

:violin:
#15317599
Potemkin wrote::violin:


Si me comprendieras, si me conocieras que feliz serias...come on Bellísimo sing along with me...





Si me comprendieras,
si me conocieras
¡qué feliz sería!
Si me comprendieras
si me conocieras
jamás lloraría.

Ya que estando lejos tú
no eres ajena porque vas conmigo
tus fieles reflejos alivian mis penas
la noche es testigo.

Si me comprendieras,
si me conocieras,
jamás dudarías
y mis condiciones
serían las razones
que tú aceptarías.

Si me comprendieras
tan siquiera un poco
todo cambiaría
porque así verías
que por ti, estoy loco.


Si me comprendieras by Pablo Milanés (english translation)



If you understood me,
if you knew me
How happy it would be!
If you understood me
if you knew me
I would never cry

Since being far away
you are not foreign because you go with me
your faithful reflexes relieve my sorrows
the night is a witness.

If you understood me,
if you knew me,
you would never doubt
and my conditions
would be the reasons
what you would accept

If you understood me
even a little
everything would change
because that's how you would see
that for you, I'm crazy.


Only among all we can make this a better place :)
#15318128
Tainari88 wrote:@QatzelOk white people are being hated on by the ruling elites all over the world. That is the issue with him. White people are the only ones being fucked over the world over. Everyone else is living off of oppressed white people. :roll:

If FiveofSwords had said that "white people" and "men" are shit upon in commercial media... I might agree with him-her.

But ruling elites all over the world are mostly white. They don't hate white people (themselves) but they would like to see other white people castrated of their agency, and they would like to see males kept unsupported and even resented by the women in their lives. This manufactured hatred is an important tool of the elites of modern societies. They want you to "hate" all the scapegoats they offer you in entertainment media and on the news (which is more and more like entertainment media).

TV did a great job as the "residential school" of suburbanites. Once the kids were locked into suburban TV- viewing, girls were taught to resent the men in their lives, and everyone was taught that working-class males were "the problem."

YOu can see how ALL PROPAGANDA is about creating scapegoats in order to protect the rich. The FIrst Nations were one of these scapegoats in their day. Today, it's the unwashed masses of the American working class - both black and white - who the rich want destroyed.

The rich want it all, and white males appear to be a threat to their hegemony in a way that females are not. And middle-class whites are more of a threat to them (in their own minds) than struggling minorities are.

So they get everyone to scapegoat these two groups. Deplorables.

Many seemingly progressive posters in this forum have drunk the "hate the deplorables" kool-aid.
#15318244
QatzelOk wrote:If FiveofSwords had said that "white people" and "men" are shit upon in commercial media... I might agree with him-her.

But ruling elites all over the world are mostly white. They don't hate white people (themselves) but they would like to see other white people castrated of their agency, and they would like to see males kept unsupported and even resented by the women in their lives. This manufactured hatred is an important tool of the elites of modern societies. They want you to "hate" all the scapegoats they offer you in entertainment media and on the news (which is more and more like entertainment media).

TV did a great job as the "residential school" of suburbanites. Once the kids were locked into suburban TV- viewing, girls were taught to resent the men in their lives, and everyone was taught that working-class males were "the problem."

YOu can see how ALL PROPAGANDA is about creating scapegoats in order to protect the rich. The FIrst Nations were one of these scapegoats in their day. Today, it's the unwashed masses of the American working class - both black and white - who the rich want destroyed.

The rich want it all, and white males appear to be a threat to their hegemony in a way that females are not. And middle-class whites are more of a threat to them (in their own minds) than struggling minorities are.

So they get everyone to scapegoat these two groups. Deplorables.

Many seemingly progressive posters in this forum have drunk the "hate the deplorables" kool-aid.

Lol...well how can you think white people are shit on in the media if race doesn't exist?

And no, they are not merely shit on. All western countries are pursuing policies that we know will lead to our complete extinction in the near future. And it is either explicitly illegal or de facto illegal to complain about it.

And no, there is no white person in power. White people might be used as puppets, but none of them are allowed to advocate for white people. Just like the shah of Iran was not allowed to advocate for the interest of the people.
Last edited by FiveofSwords on 14 Jun 2024 00:11, edited 1 time in total.
#15318249
FiveofSwords wrote:Lol...wellhow can you think white people are shit only the media if race doesn't exist?

And no, they are not merely shit on. All western countries are pursuing policies that we know will lead to our complete extinction in the near future. And it is either explicitly illegal or de facto illegal to complain about it.

And no, there is no white person in power. White people might be used as puppets, but none of them are allowed to advocate for white people. Just like the shah of Iran was not allowed to advocate for the interest of the people.


Where is the video of the White Genocide on a mass scale in your Southern I wish I were in Dixieland state? Bring on the video. :D
#15318290
FiveofSwords wrote:Lol...well how can you think white people are shit on in the media if race doesn't exist?...

Media - like you - want everyone to believe that "race exists."

You still seem to not understand the definition of "socially constructed."

Here's another explanation:

A tatoo is real. Ink in skin. It has side effects. It has chemical formulae.
...
On the other hand, "Tatoos are cool" is socially-constructed.

Same with "A tatoo will make me more popular and people will like me more."

Total social construction. Fake. Made up.

Likewise, while "skin color and physical features" are real, the idea that these things constitute a "race" is made up. Fake. Socially-constructed. (for dollars)
#15318301
QatzelOk wrote:Media - like you - want everyone to believe that "race exists."

You still seem to not understand the definition of "socially constructed."

Here's another explanation:

A tatoo is real. Ink in skin. It has side effects. It has chemical formulae.
...
On the other hand, "Tatoos are cool" is socially-constructed.

Same with "A tatoo will make me more popular and people will like me more."

Total social construction. Fake. Made up.

Likewise, while "skin color and physical features" are real, the idea that these things constitute a "race" is made up. Fake. Socially-constructed. (for dollars)

Or another example. A hydrogen atom is not socially constructed, it is created by nature

Whether you happen to like hydrogen or not is just your personal preference. It is not the same as hydrogen.

Using hydrogen for a blimp is just a use for hydrogen. It isn't itself the same as hydrogen.

Or even a picture representing the hydrogen atom is not itself the same as hydrogen.

Getting it?
#15318336
FiveofSwords wrote:...A hydrogen atom is not socially constructed...

Perhaps this is true.

But the concept that "things are made of atoms" may be socially constructed. Science is always correcting its previous errors.

And the notion that "hydrogen is the future" or "cars will soon run on hydrogen" or "hydrogen is the master element that should rule over all other elements" are socially constructed.

Calling hydrogen "a race" or people who like hydrogen "a race" or people who have slightly more hydrogen than other people "a race" ... also socially-constructed.
#15318349
QatzelOk wrote:Perhaps this is true.

But the concept that "things are made of atoms" may be socially constructed. Science is always correcting its previous errors.

And the notion that "hydrogen is the future" or "cars will soon run on hydrogen" or "hydrogen is the master element that should rule over all other elements" are socially constructed.

Calling hydrogen "a race" or people who like hydrogen "a race" or people who have slightly more hydrogen than other people "a race" ... also socially-constructed.

But of course if everything is a social construct then nothing is. It becomes a totally useless category.

You want to give up on knowing what is true or false si ply because a hydrogen atom might feel good about itself?
#15318356
FiveofSwords wrote:But of course if everything is a social construct then nothing is. It becomes a totally useless category.

You want to give up on knowing what is true or false si ply because a hydrogen atom might feel good about itself?

As Democritus said, “All that exists is the atom and the void. Everything else is a matter of opinion.” There are differences between hydrogen atoms and helium atoms, just as there are genetic differences between white-skinned people and black-skinned people. But to go beyond that and say that hydrogen atoms belong to a different category than helium atoms and are therefore ‘better’ than helium atoms or that white-skinned people belong to a different race than black-skinned people and are therefore ‘better’ than black-skinned people is to state an opinion rather than a fact. There is a distinction between facts and opinions, @FiveofSwords. I’ve noticed that you often state your opinions as though they are facts.
#15318357
Potemkin wrote:But to go beyond that and say that hydrogen atoms belong to a different category than helium atoms and are therefore ‘better’ than helium atoms

At the risk of contrarianism and maybe even pedantacism ;) and speaking as a non physicist, hydrogen atoms strike as much better than helium atoms. I reckon we'd be lost without hydrogen atoms, but do we really need helium atoms? Obviously we need helium nuclei, the whole chain of nuclear fusion to the heavier elements surly depends on them, but I'm not sure we really need helium atoms.
#15318359
Rich wrote:At the risk of contrarianism and maybe even pedantacism ;) and speaking as a non physicist, hydrogen atoms strike as much better than helium atoms. I reckon we'd be lost without hydrogen atoms, but do we really need helium atoms? Obviously we need helium nuclei, the whole chain of nuclear fusion to the heavier elements surly depends on them, but I'm not sure we really need helium atoms.

Trust me, @Rich, we need them. Can’t have helium nuclei without helium atoms (at least outside the interior of stars), and as you pointed out, we wouldn’t be here at all without helium nuclei. :)
#15318361
FiveofSwords wrote:...You want to give up on knowing what is true or false si ply because a hydrogen atom might feel good about itself?

I am interested in knowing what is true and what is false, and this has absolutely nothing to do with the self-esteem level of hydrogen atoms.

I think you are referring to the self-esteem of humans (from categories that you believe are lower than your own human categories) when you compare your proposed racial-hierarchy to the the (non-existent) racial hierarchy of the periodic table.

Simply quoting "the periodic table" doesn't make your argument scientific. And if you studied the "scientific racism" of the 19th Century, you would see that you are just regurgitating in this thread.
#15318367
QatzelOk wrote:I am interested in knowing what is true and what is false, and this has absolutely nothing to do with the self-esteem level of hydrogen atoms.

I think you are referring to the self-esteem of humans (from categories that you believe are lower than your own human categories) when you compare your proposed racial-hierarchy to the the (non-existent) racial hierarchy of the periodic table.

Simply quoting "the periodic table" doesn't make your argument scientific. And if you studied the "scientific racism" of the 19th Century, you would see that you are just regurgitating in this thread.

It is still the mainstream opinion of mainstream scientists that human populations adapt to their specific environment. We know a lot more about it now. We can even point to what specific genes do what...for example we know what specific genes help the Tibetans live in high altitudes. You simply are rejecting mainstream science.
#15318450
FiveofSwords wrote:It is still the mainstream opinion of mainstream scientists that human populations adapt to their specific environment. We know a lot more about it now. We can even point to what specific genes do what...for example we know what specific genes help the Tibetans live in high altitudes. You simply are rejecting mainstream science.

No, I am simply accepting Darwin's Theory on Natural Selection.

The "Natural" of the Selection... means that humans never know what will make themselves "strong" in the survival sense of the word.

"Race Science" was a way of pretending to know what traits make humans strong, and it was often backed up by "God told us that..." which is a fake authority being used to reject science.

Your "race science" blather in this thread is just another version of the "God made us kings" argument of olde.
#15318483
QatzelOk wrote:No, I am simply accepting Darwin's Theory on Natural Selection.

The "Natural" of the Selection... means that humans never know what will make themselves "strong" in the survival sense of the word.

"Race Science" was a way of pretending to know what traits make humans strong, and it was often backed up by "God told us that..." which is a fake authority being used to reject science.

Your "race science" blather in this thread is just another version of the "God made us kings" argument of olde.

What the hell are you talking about? Natural selection results in a lifeforms adapting to their habitat over time. That is all that I am saying happens in humans. All this God nonsense is just in your own head and I never said it. But just like I suggested earlier, you seem to project some insecurity you feel from being of mixed race, which is typical
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8

The Supreme Court decision is absurd. President o[…]

Over the last two years, the U.S. Federal Reserve […]

I certainly don't buy they're protesting genocide […]

Not sure if this would really work, but what the […]