If races are not real, then you have to be logically consistent - Page 56 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15318526
Pants-of-dog wrote:No, this is so stupid and implausible that you will need to provide evidence for anyone to take you seriously.

Provide a link and a quote, as well as a short explanation as to why the quote supports your claim.

Well dude, I think Joe biden made the racial policy of the usa quite clear in this video:


But in case you think this is just talk, it should be remembered how the usa bombed milosevic in the balkans. And general Wesley Clark quite clearly expressed that the usa would not tolerate the creation of nation states in Europe. Of course, milosrvic was compared to Hitler...which is quite accurate actually. Milosevik wanted to create a Serbian nation state and Hitler wanted to create a German nation state

Why did the usa attack milosevik? Well the excuse given for normies was that milosevik was being mean to Albanians. Taken at face value this is quite absurd...firstly because actually he was not mass slaughtering Albanians like our media pretended...his goal was clearly deportation...which can occasionally find resistance and escalate to violence. But no, the Serbs were not just slaughtering Albanians indiscriminately. Second, because plenty of countries all over the world are 'mean' to some ethnic minority and the usa doesn't invade those countries...only if they are in Europe and then only if it is being done on some ethnic or racial grounds (I don't think the usa would care much if the scottish slaughtered all the practicing Muslims in Scotland, as long as the scottish did not connect it with being pakistani or arab...indeed miloseviks primary issue with Albanians was not that they are Muslim but rather that they simply were not serbian)

For more intelligent Americans, who recognized that the genocide justification for attacking milosevik was fake rhetoric, the justification given was that this conflict is about promoting international trade. So absurd on its face...because why should it matter to the usa whether a country it is trading with happens to be 20% albanian? But actually if you delve deeper this excuse DOES make some sense. Because 1) confusing the racial and ethnic demographics of a country is an excellent way to make consumerism the only commonly held value of the people.. 2) Confusing the racial and ethnic demographics of a country makes people atomized and unable/unwilling to take collective action...unions do not form and 3) international trade depends entirely on jews, and jews despise the concept of any nation state on earth existing except for Israel. For anyone on earth to have ethnic solidarity as jews have among themselves is a grave threat to the existence of jews...and jews are in fact correct about that although it was a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy. Hitler himself never would have even noticed the jews if they were okay with Germany simply being a country for germans. Or as a more comical recent example, kanye never would have noticed jews if it wasn't primarily jews who had a problem with kanye wearing a 'white lives matter' t shirt.

In fact, the us bombing in the balkans damaged us relations with all people who wanted to remain sovereign in their own country. Russia, for example, did not like the implications at all. And Russia does not want to have a 30% African population. Hungary right now clearly wants to be a nation state, and they are under EU sanctions for it. And in response they are improving their relations with Russia and China. Perhaps Hungary will be expelled from nato, I dunno. I can easily predict that in the near future the usa will be bombing Hungary because Hungary refuses to import millions of people from the third world but instead want to remain Hungarian. Poland will be okay for longer, but only because Poland has proven that it is willing to sacrifice polish soldiers to fight Russia. If Poland succeeded in defeating Russia, however, the usa will immediately attack Poland. Just like ww2...Poland has always been very stupid about choosing its allies and enemies.

I could go on and on. Really what amazes me is just how much information there is which supports my claim...so much that it should become obvious if you just consider it and then open you eyes and watch global events unfold.
#15318531
@FiveofSwords

As you appear to be a fan of the random response...

Accusation, as is recognised in psycho-therapeutic circles, is just another form of confession.

and

Those who confess early in therapy often do not return.


:)


* "Always accuse the other of that which you’re guilty."

— Joseph Goebbels
#15318535
FiveofSwords wrote:She has no way of comprehending ideas, dude. ...But she will never be able to understand such things because she is simply insane and stupid. But she is clearly lying about her past...people who live in terror don't act like her. But I would be happy if she did live in terror...she deserves that.


If your ideas had merit, you would be able to defend them without resorting to bullying and vulgarness. But they don't, so you insult and try to intimidate with violent words.

Too bad, because some of what you expressed might have been worthy of debate. But you have soiled the debate with your peepee caca talk, and not no self-respecting person can defend the ideas that you have expressed.

The problem with your expressed ideas in this thread... has been your inability to defend them.
#15318542
QatzelOk wrote:If your ideas had merit, you would be able to defend them without resorting to bullying and vulgarness. But they don't, so you insult and try to intimidate with violent words.

Too bad, because some of what you expressed might have been worthy of debate. But you have soiled the debate with your peepee caca talk, and not no self-respecting person can defend the ideas that you have expressed.

The problem with your expressed ideas in this thread... has been your inability to defend them.

Lol dude, that is all these people have. Peepee talk. There is no way to discuss anything here in a mature way. Don't blame me for that.
#15318550
Enjoy...

Image

Freaks (1932 film)



Armless and legless, Prince Randian (The Caterpillar man) was a side-show freak famous for rolling cigarettes with his lips. He was dead a couple of years after appearing in the film where he can be seen smoking his roll-ups.


:)
#15318553
Tainari88 wrote:That is because @FiveofSwords ideas are freaky. And insane. And you can't defend them. He is the definition of a Hillary Deplorable. :lol:

An appropriate song for the crock of shit he writes that he can't defend.


Lol...I doubt you could even name a single 'idea' I had, defensible or not. I'm curious what ides I expressed you think is indefensible?

And yeah...I would ask that knowing very well there is no way you can answer it.
Last edited by FiveofSwords on 18 Jun 2024 00:00, edited 1 time in total.
#15318554
FiveofSwords wrote:Because you guys are so stupid...

You have failed to counter-argue against any points I have dropped into the thread, and I have carefully skewered all of yours. You have failed to counter any points of other posters in this forum as well.

It is a mark of non-dumbness to be able to deconstruct someone else's arguments.

What you have done is simply stated "what you think," and then called people "dumb" if they presented a counter-point. I used to argue like this when I was seven years old. And then, the bookmobile started coming to my elementary school! Books! I learned to read, and to quote authors... rather then just state my opinions.

Image
"I know you are, said you are, what am I!!!"

It's good to know that an opinion comes from reading, and not just from watching TV in a trailer park in Florida while hooting gasoline.

As you can see, I can trash-talk with the best of 'em. But this website is politics forum, not trashtalk forum. If you can't interact with other people's political theory, then you are better off moving to Trashtalkforum.org
#15318562
QatzelOk wrote:You have failed to counter-argue against any points I have dropped into the thread, and I have carefully skewered all of yours. You have failed to counter any points of other posters in this forum as well.

It is a mark of non-dumbness to be able to deconstruct someone else's arguments.

What you have done is simply stated "what you think," and then called people "dumb" if they presented a counter-point. I used to argue like this when I was seven years old. And then, the bookmobile started coming to my elementary school! Books! I learned to read, and to quote authors... rather then just state my opinions.

Image
"I know you are, said you are, what am I!!!"

It's good to know that an opinion comes from reading, and not just from watching TV in a trailer park in Florida while hooting gasoline.

As you can see, I can trash-talk with the best of 'em. But this website is politics forum, not trashtalk forum. If you can't interact with other people's political theory, then you are better off moving to Trashtalkforum.org

Lol what are you talking about? I just insisted that there are genetic differences between races and you insisted there weren't. My point of view is actually the same as all mainstream biologists and yours is fringe. When I asked why you care about genocide you really didn't have an answer. There was no destroying of anything.
#15318563
Tainari88 wrote:It sounds great that line. Like Michael Jackson and the Jackson Five....



He does not want togetherness with the Black African dummies with no creative talent, and who are just stupid. Like the Jackson Five people. Michael Jackson and every artist with the African genes are useless to these racist dummies. Lol.



And later on , in addition , there is this song . Love transcends the color barrier .


#15318593
FiveofSwords wrote:Lol...I doubt you could even name a single 'idea' I had, defensible or not. I'm curious what ides I expressed you think is indefensible?

And yeah...I would ask that knowing very well there is no way you can answer it.


You are delusional. The problem is if you are extremely clear and logical and you break it down with perfect diamond logic.--like @Potemkin does with many explanations that he has done for you, and you really can't understand that. You can't. Then you have other points brought up by @Pants-of-dog who is extremely consistent. He only really accepts some kind of authoritative evidence for a claim. He has done it to me and to everyone in here. You either have it or you do not. You never do. So it means you either lie, are a lazy ass, or you have reading comprehension issues. Which is a bad combination. You have all three tendencies. So you use up people's courtesy and patience, and then you become a troll. A bad one. And the truth is you then will notice over time people ignoring your opinions all the time. The forum is boring for you and you leave to never return.

A good thing. Lol. It has happened to many bad posters who think calling people dumb, and so on is the way to cope with decent debate. It is not. It only works with people who put in sweat equity.

No one is interested in a poster like you who does not even know what the fuck a lumpenproletariat is. You wrote about a specific Marxist term. But you got the definition wrong. You have gotten so many concepts wrong because you never understood those texts and never read the originals. If you did, you had a very very hard time and never understood them. You will deny it. It is also very tiring and boring having to debate someone who thinks if he just denies someone else's valid points that he wins the argument. You don't--you just fail to develop a topic well and do a disservice to everyone wanting an interesting discussion on a topic of interest.

A lumpen is a person who is not a regular working-class person. The working class who are organized and join organizations to change their socioeconomic power relationships with those in a class struggle with them are not lumpen. Lumpen are people who are ignorant and have working-class backgrounds but REFUSE to work for a living or do any productive activity and who REFUSE to join any kind of organization to change their conditions of life. They are disorganized, disaffected people who never do a damn thing that is productive. They refuse to work for a living, they are not from the bourgeoisie, and they are not cooperating with their class. They are a marginalized class that is a perpetual grifter type with no real sense of class consciousness.

(especially in Marxist terminology) the unorganized and unpolitical lower orders of society who are not interested in revolutionary advancement.

But, they have no real interest in advocating for their rights as a class. The way you write about it? Is in a way that is obviously IGNORANT. You write with a lot of ignorance and pretend that you know. You do not fool people who actually took the time to understand the concepts and synthesize them.

You do not respect the people who took the time to do that. The reason journalists interview experts is because an expert in a field of knowledge is not some regular guy who never studied a subject never worked in that endeavor or job, and who never had to deal with the problems that crop up in a particular set of challenges related to either a profession, a research project or having to wrestle with a concept related to a problem someone has had in the past, in the present or might have in the future.

Experts are experts because of the time, effort, and work involved in trying to find an answer to a human problem.

You do not respect that if it contradicts your bad analysis or thoughts. You can be a fascist, a Nazi a Hitler follower. But you had better have a good debate. That means you had better know the main texts and concepts and the meanings behind them of your opponents. The Germans like Hegel read a lot of philosophers and thinkers who were unlike him. From the past, the present in which he lived too. You have to. Otherwise, you can't build knowledge in a vacuum. It is about a continuum.

You fail in every way you write to demonstrate that you mastered basic texts. Not only on someone who is a Marxist Leninist like Potemkin. But who is very familiar with Fascist foundational philosophy like others such as Fasces? Fasces grew up in a Spanish Fascist family and his grandmother did indeed live and support fascist thought in Spain.

He is not a racist though. He never has been. You can like some aspects of fascism and not accept White Supremacy. Another brilliant Fascist that was here was @Rei_Murasame. She was a very active poster here a while ago. I think she won Poster of the Year. She was a half-Japanese, half-Anglo lesbian woman who was an analyst in some engineering field. She loved writing about politics. She was a lesbian too and believed in feminism. A Fascist feminist.

There are all kinds of people.

The good ones in here are about people who can really read a lot of interesting political science theories, social science theories and know not only their own political philosophies and histories well, but the ones who oppose them (their foes' political texts as well). It takes time and it takes dedication. It also takes curiosity and an innate interest in the concepts behind it all.

You fail to demonstrate that. In almost every way. You just fall into crutches all the time.

It demonstrates a lot. You learn a lot more from what a poster fails to explain well sometimes than what they actually wind up writing about.

I do not give a damn what you think FiveofSwords. It is all the same song.

It is your responsibility to put together a cogent argument with intelligence, and analysis and with logic and if you are a good writer. Art as well. You failed at all of it.

You fail to make sense. You sound like an ignorant about most things. History and everything else.

You have to be told what the material is about and why it is relevant to a point. You can't figure it out through what most educated people who worked on the concept already can deduce from it.

Then you say all of you are dumb...stupid, incapable, of reading comprehension, and WWIII, I think the White Genocide, White Race repetition thing happens again and again.

Do not flatter yourself. You are obviously not capable of understanding complexity. It is there in your writing over and over again.

You resort to bullshit no one believes. We all know who we are mostly. No one has remained in this forum for more than ten years...and Q is one of them. So is Rancid. They change emails and keep their original screennames, but they have a lot more posts than what their profiles say...etc.

Again it is hard to fool people who have been here for such a long time discussing. They already put in their time.

You remain not because you think us inferior, but because you are learning things you never knew...you are engaged and also you are mean-spirited and nasty in character. So you want cheap attention and also try to get over on people. You are not fooling anyone.

And frankly, you will never have the qualities of the best people in here. You were left without much development. You have to have a much better heart than the one you have to become better. ;)

Now you can either ignore this post. I do not give a damn if you do I wrote it for others anyway. Or you can go on with your predictable negativity. It is not a problem for me. You are the one that loses out anyway. The ones with bad hearts and closed minds always lose out. It is ultimately their issue not the problem of the rest of the people who write in here.

Go ahead and think about being happy over killing people and so on. Again, it does you a lot of damage over time. Just do not blame others for your victimhood. Be a good right-wing fascist and accept responsibility for your own limited thinking and capabilities. But you can't. It is all in your DNA....it is programmed for mediocrity. :lol:
#15318600
@FiveofSwords

He can't be much of a friend if you can't get his name right. :lol:

It's Neema Parvini.

It's sad but it appears you are one of those 'Days of Our Lives' superfans who think the actors appearing in your favourite soap are your friends just because you've watched every episode since 1965.

Anyway, be that as it may, I'm sure you'll appreciate a copy of Neema's latest book for free.

Prophets of Doom by Neema Parvini, SOCIETAS essays in political & cultural criticism. Published in 2023 by Imprint Academic


:)
#15318607
Tainari88 wrote:You are delusional. The problem is if you are extremely clear and logical and you break it down with perfect diamond logic.--like @Potemkin does with many explanations that he has done for you, and you really can't understand that. You can't. Then you have other points brought up by @Pants-of-dog who is extremely consistent. He only really accepts some kind of authoritative evidence for a claim. He has done it to me and to everyone in here. You either have it or you do not. You never do. So it means you either lie, are a lazy ass, or you have reading comprehension issues. Which is a bad combination. You have all three tendencies. So you use up people's courtesy and patience, and then you become a troll. A bad one. And the truth is you then will notice over time people ignoring your opinions all the time. The forum is boring for you and you leave to never return.

A good thing. Lol. It has happened to many bad posters who think calling people dumb, and so on is the way to cope with decent debate. It is not. It only works with people who put in sweat equity.

No one is interested in a poster like you who does not even know what the fuck a lumpenproletariat is. You wrote about a specific Marxist term. But you got the definition wrong. You have gotten so many concepts wrong because you never understood those texts and never read the originals. If you did, you had a very very hard time and never understood them. You will deny it. It is also very tiring and boring having to debate someone who thinks if he just denies someone else's valid points that he wins the argument. You don't--you just fail to develop a topic well and do a disservice to everyone wanting an interesting discussion on a topic of interest.

A lumpen is a person who is not a regular working-class person. The working class who are organized and join organizations to change their socioeconomic power relationships with those in a class struggle with them are not lumpen. Lumpen are people who are ignorant and have working-class backgrounds but REFUSE to work for a living or do any productive activity and who REFUSE to join any kind of organization to change their conditions of life. They are disorganized, disaffected people who never do a damn thing that is productive. They refuse to work for a living, they are not from the bourgeoisie, and they are not cooperating with their class. They are a marginalized class that is a perpetual grifter type with no real sense of class consciousness.

(especially in Marxist terminology) the unorganized and unpolitical lower orders of society who are not interested in revolutionary advancement.

But, they have no real interest in advocating for their rights as a class. The way you write about it? Is in a way that is obviously IGNORANT. You write with a lot of ignorance and pretend that you know. You do not fool people who actually took the time to understand the concepts and synthesize them.

You do not respect the people who took the time to do that. The reason journalists interview experts is because an expert in a field of knowledge is not some regular guy who never studied a subject never worked in that endeavor or job, and who never had to deal with the problems that crop up in a particular set of challenges related to either a profession, a research project or having to wrestle with a concept related to a problem someone has had in the past, in the present or might have in the future.

Experts are experts because of the time, effort, and work involved in trying to find an answer to a human problem.

You do not respect that if it contradicts your bad analysis or thoughts. You can be a fascist, a Nazi a Hitler follower. But you had better have a good debate. That means you had better know the main texts and concepts and the meanings behind them of your opponents. The Germans like Hegel read a lot of philosophers and thinkers who were unlike him. From the past, the present in which he lived too. You have to. Otherwise, you can't build knowledge in a vacuum. It is about a continuum.

You fail in every way you write to demonstrate that you mastered basic texts. Not only on someone who is a Marxist Leninist like Potemkin. But who is very familiar with Fascist foundational philosophy like others such as Fasces? Fasces grew up in a Spanish Fascist family and his grandmother did indeed live and support fascist thought in Spain.

He is not a racist though. He never has been. You can like some aspects of fascism and not accept White Supremacy. Another brilliant Fascist that was here was @Rei_Murasame. She was a very active poster here a while ago. I think she won Poster of the Year. She was a half-Japanese, half-Anglo lesbian woman who was an analyst in some engineering field. She loved writing about politics. She was a lesbian too and believed in feminism. A Fascist feminist.

There are all kinds of people.

The good ones in here are about people who can really read a lot of interesting political science theories, social science theories and know not only their own political philosophies and histories well, but the ones who oppose them (their foes' political texts as well). It takes time and it takes dedication. It also takes curiosity and an innate interest in the concepts behind it all.

You fail to demonstrate that. In almost every way. You just fall into crutches all the time.

It demonstrates a lot. You learn a lot more from what a poster fails to explain well sometimes than what they actually wind up writing about.

I do not give a damn what you think FiveofSwords. It is all the same song.

It is your responsibility to put together a cogent argument with intelligence, and analysis and with logic and if you are a good writer. Art as well. You failed at all of it.

You fail to make sense. You sound like an ignorant about most things. History and everything else.

You have to be told what the material is about and why it is relevant to a point. You can't figure it out through what most educated people who worked on the concept already can deduce from it.

Then you say all of you are dumb...stupid, incapable, of reading comprehension, and WWIII, I think the White Genocide, White Race repetition thing happens again and again.

Do not flatter yourself. You are obviously not capable of understanding complexity. It is there in your writing over and over again.

You resort to bullshit no one believes. We all know who we are mostly. No one has remained in this forum for more than ten years...and Q is one of them. So is Rancid. They change emails and keep their original screennames, but they have a lot more posts than what their profiles say...etc.

Again it is hard to fool people who have been here for such a long time discussing. They already put in their time.

You remain not because you think us inferior, but because you are learning things you never knew...you are engaged and also you are mean-spirited and nasty in character. So you want cheap attention and also try to get over on people. You are not fooling anyone.

And frankly, you will never have the qualities of the best people in here. You were left without much development. You have to have a much better heart than the one you have to become better. ;)

Now you can either ignore this post. I do not give a damn if you do I wrote it for others anyway. Or you can go on with your predictable negativity. It is not a problem for me. You are the one that loses out anyway. The ones with bad hearts and closed minds always lose out. It is ultimately their issue not the problem of the rest of the people who write in here.

Go ahead and think about being happy over killing people and so on. Again, it does you a lot of damage over time. Just do not blame others for your victimhood. Be a good right-wing fascist and accept responsibility for your own limited thinking and capabilities. But you can't. It is all in your DNA....it is programmed for mediocrity. :lol:

I defined lumpenproletariat as a person with no class conciousness.. which fits your definition. But your explanation was wrong. Franz fan on was a Marxist scholar who wrote about this phenomenon in Africa specifically quite a lot. Basically the primitive tribal people there were willing to do anything for money...including fight for the 'bourgeoisie'. This is also why Lenin argued that there has to be a period of capitalism after the revolution...to give people an awareness of class. This is also why marx never expected the revolution to start in russia...too many lumpenproles. He expected it to start in the uk or something.

So that is what you came up with? My definition of lumpenproletariat was beyond the pale? First of all, that is just s definition, lol. Second, I was actually correct and you are wrong. Lol. Just like I know you better than I know yourself. I knew your response to that question would be insane.

Also I know rei muresame. She is not fascist. I crushed her in a debate on twitter so bad that she had some paranoid meltdown, accused me of being some disinformation agent, and blocked me. I guess she would fit in here...she is also a freak and she is also low info.
  • 1
  • 54
  • 55
  • 56
  • 57
  • 58
  • 64

Harris is a lawyer and former prosecutor. She is […]

Then you'll get hyperinflation, @Truth To Power

World War II Day by Day

July 22, Monday Britain sets up secret operation[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Scott Ritter exposed himself naked to a 15 Year o[…]